I have samples of SWOLL-N and RECOVER-D to give out...

  1. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202103
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

    I have samples of SWOLL-N and RECOVER-D to give out...


    AM members,
    I have samples of our nitric oxide booster SWOLL-N and our ultra-lean, gluten-free post workout recovery protein RECOVER-D to give out to the first 10 AM members who message me their names and mailing address. You also get a special one time discount for our website if you are chosen.

    For more information on SWOLL-N and RECOVER-D including ingredient profiles visit our website here: For Men - NLA Performance.

    Thank you and enjoy,
    Justin M.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

  2. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275604
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Awesome,pmed!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,784
    Rep Power
    3341319
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I think I got that discount code. That's sweet.


    Why does it suggest to take up to 10 caps if Swoll-N a day? :O
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49138
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    15.36%

    Messaged!
  5. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202103
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I think I got that discount code. That's sweet.


    Why does it suggest to take up to 10 caps if Swoll-N a day? :O
    It doesn't say that. Where did you find that?
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,784
    Rep Power
    3341319
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder

    It doesn't say that. Where did you find that?
    It says don't exceed that many on the label.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202103
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    It says don't exceed that many on the label.
    Right. Recommended dosage is 3 pills pre-workout but you can take swoll-n if you work out twice a day. You can also take pills in the morning to be pumped up all day and to improve overall bloodflow (AKA you can use swoll-n as a erectile dysfunction cure).
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,784
    Rep Power
    3341319
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder

    Right. Recommended dosage is 3 pills pre-workout but you can take swoll-n if you work out twice a day. You can also take pills in the morning to be pumped up all day and to improve overall bloodflow (AKA you can use swoll-n as a erectile dysfunction cure).
    Right.
    Ok that's how I'm use it 3 in the AM & 3 pre w.o.

    In the AM should u dose with food?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  9. Senior Member
    supermanjow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,141
    Rep Power
    183913
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Grab this ish people!!! Swoll-N is no joke!!! Best stim free pump pill out there! Once you try it you won't want anything else!
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  10. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49138
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    15.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow
    Grab this ish people!!! Swoll-N is no joke!!! Best stim free pump pill out there! Once you try it you won't want anything else!
    I have to take these kinds of claims lightly, as almost every supplement is claimed to be "the best" ...but I'll see for myself and take your weird for it at the moment.

    Let's see if it lives up to it's rep!
  11. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202103
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Right.
    Ok that's how I'm use it 3 in the AM & 3 pre w.o.

    In the AM should u dose with food?
    It is not necessary to take SWOLL-N with food.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  12. Senior Member
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    682294
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Still giving out samples? Also what is the nitrate source in SWOLL-N? Ive seen Beet Root posted and Sodium Nitrite.
  13. Senior Member
    supermanjow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,141
    Rep Power
    183913
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    I have to take these kinds of claims lightly, as almost every supplement is claimed to be "the best" ...but I'll see for myself and take your weird for it at the moment.

    Let's see if it lives up to it's rep!
    Any product that combines agmatine with nitrates is going to give you an out of this world pump. Also, I train in the evenings. If I can get in around 6 I can take a pump product with stims are go to bed just fine, but if I get in after 7 it's just a little to hard to get to bed at a decent time. So, having a product with this combo that's stim free where I can just down some powdered creatine and some beta-alanine caps is perfect for me. I would compare the pump of 4 caps to 2 scoops of iForce Hemavol or Purus Labs Condense.
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  14. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49138
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    15.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow

    Any product that combines agmatine with nitrates is going to give you an out of this world pump. Also, I train in the evenings. If I can get in around 6 I can take a pump product with stims are go to bed just fine, but if I get in after 7 it's just a little to hard to get to bed at a decent time. So, having a product with this combo that's stim free where I can just down some powdered creatine and some beta-alanine caps is perfect for me. I would compare the pump of 4 caps to 2 scoops of iForce Hemavol or Purus Labs Condense.
    Very interesting. I'll take your word for it brother. In excited to try them out. Maybe it'll be a first sample I'm actually very well pleased with!
  15. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202103
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

    We have chosen our 10 AM members to receive samples. Remember all AM members receive 10% off their first purchase from our NLA Performance website by entering code 'Anabolic10' at checkout.

    Visit our website here: http://www.nlaperformance.com/index.php
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  16. Senior Member
    supermanjow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,141
    Rep Power
    183913
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Great deal! $20 for 30 servings makes this very affordable.
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  17. New Member
    bigintensions's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    19
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    70531
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    94.74%

    Got the samples in today, thanks! Hitting chest and tris tonight so Ill use them then, can't wait! Is swoll-n recommended to take with carbs or on empty stomach?
  18. Senior Member
    supermanjow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,141
    Rep Power
    183913
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've taken it with and without food and have experienced the same great pump either way.
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  19. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202103
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Got the samples in today, thanks! Hitting chest and tris tonight so Ill use them then, can't wait! Is swoll-n recommended to take with carbs or on empty stomach?
    Take it with your pre-workout 30 mins before you lift. Doesn't matter whether you take it on an empty or full stomach.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  20. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49138
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    15.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

    Take it with your pre-workout 30 mins before you lift. Doesn't matter whether you take it on an empty or full stomach.
    Oh so it's supposed to be taken as an addition to a preworkout!? This oughta be good
  21. Senior Member
    supermanjow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,141
    Rep Power
    183913
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I take it as a stand-alone with some creatine and beta-alanine and it's amazing! I can't imagine what it would be like stacked with another PWO!
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  22. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49138
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    15.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    I take it as a stand-alone with some creatine and beta-alanine and it's amazing! I can't imagine what it would be like stacked with another PWO!
    I'm excited to get mine in the mail! I'm starting my first SD cycle on monday, so I'll use it with that and my ConDense ready for some insane pumps boyyy
  23. Senior Member
    supermanjow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,141
    Rep Power
    183913
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Oh man, PH pumps + Condense pumps + Swoll-N pumps... you're going to leave the gym looking like you put on 10lbs in one workout. You ever try FST-7?! You could really stretch the fascia with a set-up like that!
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  24. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49138
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    15.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    Oh man, PH pumps + Condense pumps + Swoll-N pumps... you're going to leave the gym looking like you put on 10lbs in one workout. You ever try FST-7?! You could really stretch the fascia with a set-up like that!
    Haha that's the plan brother! I've never heard of FST-7, what is it ?
  25. Senior Member
    supermanjow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,141
    Rep Power
    183913
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hany Rambod's (the trainer of Jay Cutler and Phil Heath) training system/philosophy. Check out his site:

    FST-7: Training Doctrine by Hany Rambod!

    Read through the info there and if you want I'll help you put together a training split.
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  26. NLA Performance Athlete
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10949
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

    Red9,


    Yes take Swoll-N with the Supp-D before a workout and WATCH OUT~~ You will be SFW the 1st day!!



    Jon M
    National and World Champion Powerlifter
    Team POWER & inTENsity



    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  27. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378551
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I deffinitely want in this conversation. I've just finished a bottle of swoll-N and the difference is night and day compared to some of the other pre-workouts with nitrates in them. If you think about how much agmatine is in each serving(800mg), that's going to get you pumped up itself. But No NLA didn't stop there they added another 600 in nitrates. Its rediculous what this stuff does for your body composition.

    After learning about agmatine and the benefits that come with it are very rewarding. And I would fill dumb not too want to cash in on those. There's no pump product out there that I've seen that is going to last aslong as Swoll-N.

    Great Promo by the way! Great Product!
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,784
    Rep Power
    3341319
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I deffinitely want in this conversation. I've just finished a bottle of swoll-N and the difference is night and day compared to some of the other pre-workouts with nitrates in them. If you think about how much agmatine is in each serving(800mg), that's going to get you pumped up itself. But No NLA didn't stop there they added another 600 in nitrates. Its rediculous what this stuff does for your body composition.

    After learning about agmatine and the benefits that come with it are very rewarding. And I would fill dumb not too want to cash in on those. There's no pump product out there that I've seen that is going to last aslong as Swoll-N.

    Great Promo by the way! Great Product!
    Had 3 caps today with some condense of course...

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378551
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

    Had 3 caps today with some condense of course...

    Can't go wrong there bro! Condense is a good pwo..with Nitratene so your adding some pump there too....
    I know here soon NLA is going to be adding nitrates to there pwo and norcoline will be added for a stim, which I'm a stim guy so you know I'm excited about that
  30. Professional Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,854
    Rep Power
    3214451
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    38.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Thanks NLA for the samples.

    Tried Recover-D this morning and its the best tasting protein I've had to date! Will be buying this.

    Tried Supp-D yesterday and sorry to say I'll pass on this one. Felt nauseous and had a headache. Something in this did not agree with me!

    Before trying the Swoll-N does it contain the same ingredients in Supp-D?
  31. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378551
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Thanks NLA for the samples.

    Tried Recover-D this morning and its the best tasting protein I've had to date! Will be buying this.

    Tried Supp-D yesterday and sorry to say I'll pass on this one. Felt nauseous and had a headache. Something in this did not agree with me!

    Before trying the Swoll-N does it contain the same ingredients in Supp-D?
    The protein kicks ass I just bought some more because my wife loves it too haha

    The supp-d I realy like too, but everyone is different. There's actualy a supp-d 2.0 coming out that will have added nitrates and stim too and the taste is gunna be better aswell.

    As far as the swoll-n, you are good to go my friend. It has agmatine and nitrates in it where as the supp-d dosnt. Don't know why it caused you nautiousness, unless too much caffeine for you. With swoll-n just enjoy the pumps my friend!
  32. Senior Member
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    682294
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Still giving out samples? Also what is the nitrate source in SWOLL-N? Ive seen Beet Root posted and Sodium Nitrite.
    Could I get an answer on this? I've seen NLA Founder post beet root. Your website has sodium nitrite in the write-up but sodium nitrate on the label. Now I read in the review section by someone saying he's your product formulator that it has Agrinine nitrate?? Just looking for some clarification.

    Thanks.
  33. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202103
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Could I get an answer on this? I've seen NLA Founder post beet root. Your website has sodium nitrite in the write-up but sodium nitrate on the label. Now I read in the review section by someone saying he's your product formulator that it has Agrinine nitrate?? Just looking for some clarification.

    Thanks.
    We use Arginine Nitrates in our product but as of January 1, 2012 we will switch over to Sodium Nitrates. So all SWOLL-N's bought before them will have 600 mg of Arginine Nitrate
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  34. Senior Member
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    682294
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    We use Arginine Nitrates in our product but as of January 1, 2012 we will switch over to Sodium Nitrates. So all SWOLL-N's bought before them will have 600 mg of Arginine Nitrate
    Got it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sample of my Workout and Meals Feedback plz!!!
    By Swift in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 07:18 PM
  3. running two bottles of levi-r and dcp back to back
    By DreamOfWeight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in