Performance Pudding information

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Have had alot of interest in this so figured I would start a thread so have at it Nimbus guys :)

CROWLER

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Have had alot of interest in this so figured I would start a thread so have at it Nimbus guys :)

CROWLER
Thanks Crowler! Here is the complete write up:

Performance Pudding

Performance Pudding was designed to tickle your taste buds while providing you with the all the highest quality muscle building, fat reducing ingredients. It’s ideal for those wanting to indulge, without actually having to compromise their diet one bit. In fact, once you taste Performance Pudding, you may have to pinch yourself to be sure you are'nt’t dreaming….yes, it’s that good without the fat and high carbohydrate content you might expect. The incredible taste is simply the tip of the ice berg.

Performance pudding serves up a massive dose of multi-species, muscle building, metabolic-boosting proteins and free form aminos. It bathes your muscles in a blend of non-essential and essential amino acids derived from 2 of the highest quality protein species available, Low temperature micro/ultra-filtrated Whey Protein Isolate and Micellar Casein. This combination allows for an immediate release of amino acids to the muscles as well as a continually release over 7 hours. This sustained release system keeps you in a positive nitrogen balance which is the only time you can really add lean muscle. We didn’t stop there…

Hard training athletes and fitness enthusiasts have been shown in numerous studies to benefit from key amino acids in their diets. There are numerous studies showing the positive effects of supplementing with BCAA’s, taurine and glutamine. These key aminos play a major role in maintaining a positive nitrogen balance, increasing strength and energy, stopping muscle breakdown, muscle cell hydration, faster recovery and combating post-intense workout fatigue. We have included a healthy dose of these key amino acids in every serving.

Inositol is another key ingredient in Performance Pudding. So what is it? Inositol is necessary for many physiological processes. It is used by the body to form cell membranes, and it allows for the proper functioning of cells. As a dietary and exercise aide, inositol assists in the transmission of nerve signals, and helps to transport lipids within the body. This will help you contract your muscles more efficiently and will help you to use body fat as fuel for your workouts. Inositol is known to assist enzymatic activity, maintain healthy cholesterol levels, control estrogen levels, brain cells, the eyes and the intestines.

Last but certainly not least, we have included a full serving of Nimbus Nutrition’s proprietary electrolyte hydration formula. Muscles are made up of approximately 70% water. That said, it’s no wonder hydration is so importation to performance. Our unique blend of electrolytes, vitamins and minerals insure that your muscles stay hydrated and your muscle cells absorb all the key performance enhancing ingredients provided to you in Performance Pudding. Enjoy!

Highlights:

-Mouth watering taste that will make you feel like your indulging without having to compromise your diet one bit.
-Highest quality proteins available providing a fast and sustained release of amino acids to the muscle for 7 hours!
-Easily digested with no bloat or cramping
-Produced by a proprietary micro filtration process that isolates the native whey proteins in a highly concentrated form.
-Enhanced with Performance promoting electrolytes helping with the absorption and use of the incredible amino acid profile found in Performance Protein.
-Enriched with 5,000 mgs of Branch Chain Amino Acids.
-Enhanced with Taurine, Glutamine and Inositol.
-Fat Free AND Low Carb
-Excellent source of dietary fiber
-99% Lactose Free

Ingredients: Low temperature micro/ultra-filtrated whey protein isolate, Micellar Casein (99% lactose free), Nimbus proprietary performance matrix (Pharmaceutical Grade: l-valine, l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-glutamine, taurine, inositol, Nimbus electrolyte blend), concentrated fiber matrix, Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Pyrophosphate and disodium phosphate, nonfat milk (less than 1 %), natural and artificial flavor, salt, soy lecithin, calcium sulfate, xanthan gum, mono and diglycerides, aspartame, red #40.

The pudding actually does not come in cans but rather is in powder form...you simply add only 2 oz of cold water or milk per serving, mix it thoroughly, and let it sit in the fridge for about 10-15 Min's to set. I personally make up about 10 servings at a time and have them sitting in separate Tupperware containers in my fridge ready to go...YUUMMM!!!

Here's a link to it on Anabolic Innovations where it is currently on sale...and that price won't last long:
Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Performance Pudding

The sale price of $24.99 buys you 12 servings and each serving contains 30 grams of protein (from whey isolate and Micellar Casien) not to mention all the other goodies ;-)

Crowler, and a few others at AM, have a log on Performance Pudding...Stay tuned for the night time version and, as always, thanks for your interest! ;-)

Workin

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, seems a little steep on the wallet though, not ripping u mind u.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, seems a little steep on the wallet though, not ripping u mind u.
Thanks for your comment freezito,

It comes to about $2.00 per serving. Remember, Performance Pudding was NOT just made to be a snack that tastes good and gives you a little extra protein...NOT AT ALL. It was created to help you the athlete perform at your BEST! Looking through the above write up (and please review the benefits carefully), you will see that it is TRULY the only Protein Pudding on the market of its kind. No other product even comes close. All this for about 2 bucks a serving is a pretty fair price IMHO.

If your looking for something that will ONLY satisfy your cravings for a treat while giving you some extra protein at the same time, we will be launching, what we call, our "Performance Protein BASIC" in the near future. This will be a little easier on the wallet but won't give you all the benefits of Performance Pudding.

I guess it just comes down to why your taking the product when deciding if it is cost effective for you or not.

Thank you VERY MUCH for your impute however. It certainly reminds us that there is a demand for Performance Pudding Basic AND helps us prioritize what products we work on bring to the market and when ;-)

Have a great weekend and thanks for your interest in Nimbus Nutrition,

Workin

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Nice idea, i find my cravings are the worst before bed and and i love puddin. Maybe a puddin pop in the future. lol. Gonna get me some, welcome to the board your contributions are apreaciated.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Nice idea, i find my cravings are the worst before bed and and i love puddin. Maybe a puddin pop in the future. lol. Gonna get me some, welcome to the board your contributions are apreaciated.
Thanks for the warm welcome "somewhatgifted"! I we are honored to be here!

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Performance Pudding sold on Nutra Planet!

Nimbus Nutritions Performance Pudding will soon be sold on Nutra Planet!!! See what happens when Taste AND Performance collide!

Enjoy,

Workin

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Bought some of this off Crowler's site not too long ago. Brief review:

Taste: Much better than Instone's in my opinion. Taste's like chocolate pudding, not as sweet as the real thing obviously. No aftertaste or chemical tastes which is an accomplishment given what's in it.

Mixability: Surprisingly easy. Doing one serving at a time is possible with a wisk or spoon but a bit annoying, but as mentioned a few servings at a time and then just keeping it in the fridge is easier and better.

Ingredients: Speak for themselves I think. Good profile.

I've been downing some before bed and/or post workout instead of cottage cheese/shakes respectively. It's filling and makes a good dessert. I don't know that I'll buy this version again, probably will and use sporadically like now. The basic will definitely be on my radar though.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Bought some of this off Crowler's site not too long ago. Brief review:

Taste: Much better than Instone's in my opinion. Taste's like chocolate pudding, not as sweet as the real thing obviously. No aftertaste or chemical tastes which is an accomplishment given what's in it.

Mixability: Surprisingly easy. Doing one serving at a time is possible with a wisk or spoon but a bit annoying, but as mentioned a few servings at a time and then just keeping it in the fridge is easier and better.

Ingredients: Speak for themselves I think. Good profile.

I've been downing some before bed and/or post workout instead of cottage cheese/shakes respectively. It's filling and makes a good dessert. I don't know that I'll buy this version again, probably will and use sporadically like now. The basic will definitely be on my radar though.
Thanks for your comment CDB...and for your review! I posted this as an answer on another thread, but feel it pertains here also:

We may NOT come out with a basic version. We are actually working out prices as we speak, but we believe so strongly in the positive effects and benefits of Performance Pudding...NOT just the taste...that we hated to change the formula. It was designed to improve every athletes "Performance" FIRST, and taste amazing second. We are discovering that many are eating it for the taste FIRST and the host of benefits second (which I must say I do myself at times...lol!)

That said, and to be very honest....we are looking into greatly reducing our profit margin and offering it to the public at a reduced price so they don't feel so guilty about eating 2 servings at once every now and then. Our goal is to get it below $2.00 per serving, if possible, while keeping the formula EXACTLY the same.

Nimbus Nutritions vision is for our customers to not only enjoy Performance Pudding while they are eating it...but to enjoy and reap the benefits of it even when they aren't! We used the same technology we formulated Poseidon with...attaching key electrolytes to each ingredient. The results will speak for themselves. :bb:

Remember, this product was designed to be used as a performance enhancer...just in a tasty pudding delivery system;-) We never imagined people would literally GOBBLE UP multiple servings at a time...but I guess it shouldn't surprise me...I did ;-)

The Price should be posted soon on Nutra Planet. Enjoy guys!

Workin

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
No worries. We'll just beat Crowler with a stick until he comes out with some basic pudding.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
No worries. We'll just beat Crowler with a stick until he comes out with some basic pudding.
lol!

Actually, the reason we MAY not come out with a basic is because we are hoping to get the price of Performance Pudding down to a "BASIC" price...therefore giving you the best of both worlds. :thumbsup: So no need to beat up Crowler ;-)

Workin

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
is this something that would work well for a nighttime protein before bed

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
is this something that would work well for a nighttime protein before bed
It would work very well! This is what I use prior to bed almost every night. We use a blend of non-essential and essential amino acids derived from 2 of the highest quality protein species available, Low temperature micro/ultra-filtrated Whey Protein Isolate and Micellar Casein. This combination allows for an immediate release of amino acids to the muscles as well as a continually release over 7 hours. This sustained release system keeps you in a positive nitrogen balance which is the only time you can really add lean muscle. This makes it a perfect pre bed time snack.

Look for Performance Pudding NIGHTTIME shortly... ;-)

Workin

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is there any feedback on the taste of the vanilla pudding? Most of the feedback seems to be on the chocolate variety. I'm gonna pick some up tonight but I'd like to see if I want 2 chocolates or 1/1.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Is there any feedback on the taste of the vanilla pudding? Most of the feedback seems to be on the chocolate variety. I'm gonna pick some up tonight but I'd like to see if I want 2 chocolates or 1/1.
Thanks for your question Blutarski,

There won't be much feedback on Vanilla Performance Pudding because we only sent out Chocolate to testers and only came out with Vanilla 4 weeks ago. Nutra Planet is the first retailer to carry it ;-)

I can tell you that I Prefer the Vanilla to the Chocolate, but I usually do like Vanilla over Chocolate with most products. My partner prefers Chocolate Performance Pudding however. I actually mixed a serving of each, TOGETHER, the other night and was in heaven! In fact, don't be surprised if we don't come out with a Chocolate/Vanilla Swirl flavor ;-)

Hopefully this helps and doesn't confuse you more...lol. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Workin