Sneak Peak...

  1. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0

    Talking Sneak Peak...




    My lips are sealed!


  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,355
    Answers
    1

    drop some more info on us....
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0

    Talking Seriously...this is all for now.


    · Increases Hydration levels
    · Volumizes Cells
    · Replaces depleted Electrolytes
    · Increases blood Flow
    · Removal of Congeners and Toxins
    · B-Vitamins and Amino Acids for Energy
    · Methylcobalamin for CNS Recovery
    · Improved Liver Recovery
    · Increases Alertness and Concentration
    · Decreases Nausea
    · Quicker Immune System Recovery
    · Reduction of Damage from Toxins
    · Improved overall mood and wellbeing


    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    LionKingGod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  136 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    131
    Answers
    0

    Cool Coooooooooooooooooooooooool


    !!
  5. Registered User
    KeyHAWK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    114
    Answers
    0

    Cant wait
  6. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyHAWK View Post
    Cant wait
    Defenitely going to be interesting...I look foward to it.
  7. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Answers
    0

    sounds awesome!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  8. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0

    Exclamation Eeeeekkkkk!




    (Getting closer......still might change a little.)

  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,355
    Answers
    1

    looking good man, cant wait. Between this and the pudding, things are getting interesting in Nimbus land
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  10. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    looking good man, cant wait. Between this and the pudding, things are getting interesting in Nimbus land
    I will defenitely keep you updated on ReHab as we are going to be blasting the consumers with samples!

  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,355
    Answers
    1

    awesome deal. I dont usually partake in the need for it, however, I am itching to give it a run. Could be good in a lot of ways
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  12. Registered User
    moondg29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tims03redfire View Post
    I will defenitely keep you updated on ReHab as we are going to be blasting the consumers with samples!

    In for samples
  13. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Answers
    0

    Whoa crazy label!!
  14. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Whoa crazy label!!
    Crazy as in good or bad?

    My ultimate goal is to get these into liquor and convinent stores at the check out counter, as well as nutra planet, etc.......so I tried to make it catchy.

    Feedback is appreciated.
  15. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Answers
    0

    Hang- OVER would be a cool name something thats specific to what the layman wants, eg 5 hour energy, rockstar, cold fx, extenz. This does not apply to all people but most need a name that in itself explains what it does so they will peak their interest. Rehab may also accomplish that task.

    I think the label looks very clubby so it kind of lends itself to tell you its party related.

    ITs very busy and very bright so i think if there was a portion of the label that was quieter, simpler it would be easier to look at, read, and get information from. Kinda of like when you yell or wave to get attention but once they are looking you dont keep yelling or keep waving, you begin transmitting information.

    So if a portion of the label was just black or whatever and that area had some vital info on it that will get people to buy it.

    It is also good to say something like, alleviate your hangover symptoms the healthy way by getting your body what it needs or atleast some sort of non medical claim that tells people what it does exaclty.

    This will also explain the name and the function of the substance as well as allow a person a chance to ask them selves "do i want this". Frequent party goers may be turned off by rehab as it more refers to quitting drinking.. forcefully and rehab is not associated with the pleasure, relief and benefits that this supp offers.

    My 2 cents.
  16. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Hang- OVER would be a cool name something thats specific to what the layman wants, eg 5 hour energy, rockstar, cold fx, extenz. This does not apply to all people but most need a name that in itself explains what it does so they will peak their interest. Rehab may also accomplish that task.

    I think the label looks very clubby so it kind of lends itself to tell you its party related.

    ITs very busy and very bright so i think if there was a portion of the label that was quieter, simpler it would be easier to look at, read, and get information from. Kinda of like when you yell or wave to get attention but once they are looking you dont keep yelling or keep waving, you begin transmitting information.

    So if a portion of the label was just black or whatever and that area had some vital info on it that will get people to buy it.

    It is also good to say something like, alleviate your hangover symptoms the healthy way by getting your body what it needs or atleast some sort of non medical claim that tells people what it does exaclty.

    This will also explain the name and the function of the substance as well as allow a person a chance to ask them selves "do i want this". Frequent party goers may be turned off by rehab as it more refers to quitting drinking.. forcefully and rehab is not associated with the pleasure, relief and benefits that this supp offers.

    My 2 cents.
    Very good points.....I will make a revised label and see what yall think.
  17. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Hang- OVER would be a cool name something thats specific to what the layman wants, eg 5 hour energy, rockstar, cold fx, extenz. This does not apply to all people but most need a name that in itself explains what it does so they will peak their interest. Rehab may also accomplish that task.

    I think the label looks very clubby so it kind of lends itself to tell you its party related.

    ITs very busy and very bright so i think if there was a portion of the label that was quieter, simpler it would be easier to look at, read, and get information from. Kinda of like when you yell or wave to get attention but once they are looking you dont keep yelling or keep waving, you begin transmitting information.

    So if a portion of the label was just black or whatever and that area had some vital info on it that will get people to buy it.

    It is also good to say something like, alleviate your hangover symptoms the healthy way by getting your body what it needs or atleast some sort of non medical claim that tells people what it does exaclty.

    This will also explain the name and the function of the substance as well as allow a person a chance to ask them selves "do i want this". Frequent party goers may be turned off by rehab as it more refers to quitting drinking.. forcefully and rehab is not associated with the pleasure, relief and benefits that this supp offers.

    My 2 cents.
    We do have full display cases that will be going in stores that will have all this info on it......but like I said, I am going to continue playing with the final production labels.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sneak Peak...
    By tims03redfire in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 08:50 AM
  2. Sneak Peak of New BETA Site!
    By nricciar in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 11:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in