Marion Jones

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what a real surprise. It seems that many of the major worlds athletic stars are using a little enhancement.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She admitted to using "the clear" - was that stuff just a transdermal 1-Test?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i remember reading training articles in flex,with her and milos..lol.i think they ahd her taking ZMA and creatine..lol

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
She is hot, I was a huge fan. I wonder what made her come clean and confess. Its to bad she is gonna get stripped of all her medals, esp when a ton of other track stars use a little enhancement.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Between this and the raids, it's looking more and more like a ban...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a feeling that she somehow knows that her name is on the list of people that bought gear from the busted labs, and she knows it's better to come clean herself rather than let the media or DEA do it for her.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Idiot for confessing. Everyone is on them just like she is.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed. complete idiot for confessing. deny deny deny deny

and when they have proof. deny some more. case in point, barry bonds

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She was probably advised to do this but i would of denied it all too. It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a majority of pro athletes use steroids in one form or another.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
she just confirmed what everyone knew in the first place. i mean damn, she has a man face and theirs also the fact that eveyrone she is invloved with had been caught already. Take her medals from her, damn cheat!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For an average joe to admit is one thing but someone who was in the spotlight and to have made such great accomplishments, that is just dumb and sh1tty for her.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta love a culture that condones lying just to get out of the consequences of breaking the rules.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sort of a broad brush you're painting with, don't ya think? When dealing with career, family, possible jail time among other issues; I would think coming out and admitting you cheated isn't too smart a move...

After all, we're dealing with a fine line on 'cheating' anyways.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
When dealing with career, family, possible jail time among other issues; I would think coming out and admitting you cheated isn't too smart a move...
well don't you think she should have thought about her career,family, possible jail time before she took the roids in the first place? There are no excuses for what she did. I hope America doesn't feel sorry for this women because no one else does.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love a culture that condones lying just to get out of the consequences of breaking the rules.
ha! just look at the military. You get it bad if you dont know how to lie properly, seriously my time in the service taught me how to be a sneak and lie to get away with things.

Okay i forgot why did she confess? Was she ratted out by her trainer or something? Did they find her name on a bust list? I think they really got the scare tactic used on her, like the feds approached her and asked if she used then she denied which led them to threaten perjury on her in which punishment can be harsh then she admitted...?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you open up a debate over the broad term of cheating that goes outside the steroids part. Don't get me wrong, I think that she should be punished for breaking the rules but to target her because of steroid use and then turn a blind eye on the countless ways other athletes 'cheat' and think they aren't just because it isn't steroid use, is wrong.

Look at all these supplements that make you bigger, faster, strong, and increased focus and intensity that aren't even on the radar...yet. We justify it because the system hasn't cought up with the engineers of these products and think that makes it okay. The bottom line is that cheating on its most basic level is using anything to gain an advantage over your natural ability fueled by every day training, rest, food.

Being able to find loopholes and work faster than the system does not make you any less of a cheater...just a smarter one.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
well i doubt it was from a guilty conscience. its a shame cos she was dominating the sport around the time of the Sydney Olympics, she may have won all of those medals without the roids in the first place. Guess we'l never know.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
she just confirmed what everyone knew in the first place. i mean damn, she has a man face and theirs also the fact that eveyrone she is invloved with had been caught already. Take her medals from her, damn cheat!
Ya, she definitely has a man face...

Ne, she's hott.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
These people arent out to ****ing entertain us. Is it entertaining? yes, but that is not why these people are competing.

this is a career for them. it is their life. They are going to find a way to use performance enhancing substances no matter what. everyone is using something. EVERYONE

breathing might as well be against the rules. i dont think she should be punished at all. since when is it the governments job to enforce ****ing olympic rules?

this **** is bananas

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
governing bodies of all professional sports stick their heads in the sand when it comes to chemical enhancement & substance abuse, it's all about the money

the public pay money to see records broken!! can this be done without chemical enhancement???

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Lying isn't cultural in nature, its biological :lol:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
If you don't think that virtually every single "uber" athlete is taking some sort of illegal/grey market performance enhancing drugs you're rather naive. You don't actually think Nike's make people run faster, do you?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

Does anyone else notice something about this picture? Look....look really close...yeah, that's it! Marion Jones isn't any more muscular than the rest of these chicks. In fact, some of them are even more muscular! Don't tell me shes' all juiced up when they're not, and she's still smaller than some of them. :rofl: Look at the chick on the far right, she's got bigger legs than 3/4 the guys on this board!

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
If you don't think that virtually every single "uber" athlete is taking some sort of illegal/grey market performance enhancing drugs you're rather naive. You don't actually think Nike's make people run faster, do you?
New shoes make me run fast.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I don't think EVERYONE is on roids. No doubts the guys that make up these roids are one step ahead of the guys trying to detect them but labelling all professional athletes as drug users is just wrong. Drugs are not a neccessity in professional sport. How many times did Lance Armstrong get drug tested and passed every one of them?? and not to mention Ian Thrope....the guy may fancy blokes and wear leather pants but he absolutely kicked your butts in all of his races and what did you say? oh Ian Thorpe must take steriods (wipes tears from his eyes)

Its funny cos if this chick was not American you guys would not give a sh1t and call her a cheat. She is a disgrace to the sport and your country. She should be shamed for what she has done. But who should get hte medals? the silver metalist got done in the last Olymics and i'm sure 3rd had been caught out before. Are you saying the men are smarter then the women?

ok now here we go........:whip:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I don't think EVERYONE is on roids. No doubts the guys that make up these roids are one step ahead of the guys trying to detect them but labelling all professional athletes as drug users is just wrong. Drugs are not a neccessity in professional sport. How many times did Lance Armstrong get drug tested and passed every one of them??
Just because you pass a drug test doesn't mean you're not on them! E.G. hGH is completely undetectable to date! In addition, many hormones can be used to advance training and the drugs can be halted in time to have any trace of the drugs out of site by the time drug testing is present.

and not to mention Ian Thrope....the guy may fancy blokes and wear leather pants but he absolutely kicked your butts in all of his races and what did you say? oh Ian Thorpe must take steriods (wipes tears from his eyes)
Exactly what the french said about Lance Armstrong. I don't give a rats ass about any of these sports, I just know that almost all athletic professional athletes do drugs of some sort. I'll admit that golfers (although I'd bet many of them are taking things like amphetamins like Adderall to improve focus), most baseball players, etc really have little need for most drugs, so there are plenty of exceptions in there. But, with regards to people who need to be stronger, run faster, jump higher, etc, there is a ridiculously high probability that they're all taking some sort of performance enhancing drug and its completely justified in their minds (and mine) because they know that the person next to them is doing it,too. Did you see that picture I posted?

Its funny cos if this chick was not American you guys would not give a sh1t and call her a cheat. She is a disgrace to the sport and your country. She should be shamed for what she has done. But who should get hte medals? the silver metalist got done in the last Olymics and i'm sure 3rd had been caught out before. Are you saying the men are smarter then the women?
I couldn't care less about this dumbass or where she's from. Look at her competition, its obvious from their ridiculously muscular builds (even in comparison with her; again, see the picture she's smaller than at least 2 of the people she's running with!). There is no way she was the only one on performance enhancing drugs.

Jesus man, I'd swear to god you must be a journalist :lol:

Hell, with the BILLIONS of dollars that into the olympics and professional sports you'd think people would realize how very affordable it is to test every single person in the game, however, this doesn't happen! Why? If it's not obvious to you already its because everyone knows its happening so owners, officials, etc. will just stick their heads in the sand until someone makes them be accountable for accusations flying around.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Jesus man, I'd swear to god you must be a journalist :lol:
hmm that was quite a rant from me earlier wasn't it.............beleive me after reading what was said in the Aussie papers i've gone easy on her. At the end of hte day its a damn shame cos she was gunna go down as one of the best female athletes of all time. Now her whole career has gone down the tubes.

isn't the whole point of random drug testing meant to catch out the people using the drugs that are in and out of the system quickly?

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
That picture that was posted of marion, and the girls on either side, does work towards reducing marions look of being on the juice. Her slanted pose, coupled with her half leggings covering her muscles helps.

I've seen a number of women sprinters over the time and marion has to be up there being the most muscular and most male like, even when you compare to other female sprinters of the time.

The first two pictures on this page are very close to male like physique and fat distribution, and miraculously her booty has disappeared too.

w ww.beli zeans.co m/mjon es.ht m

Last edited:

texxlnghorn

Awards
Her carrer was over anyways.
No big deal.
Now she can write a tell all book, and make more money.

Not only that read the entire story, she is working with the feds against her ex-husband tim montgomery so she can get less of a sentence for tax evasion.

Vicor Conte already did his time, so all she has to do is say, i got it from him, and end of story.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I'll admit that golfers (although I'd bet many of them are taking things like amphetamins like Adderall to improve focus), most baseball players, etc really have little need for most drugs,
you're talking about 2 sports which need a ball to be hit as far as possible

esp baseball, hit ball, run fast, pitch hard, throw long etc, how many times a week do the baseball pro's play?

baseball = barry bonds = balco

as for golf, tiger woods has been calling for drug testing for the PGA for a while now and it's pretty common knowledge within golfing circles that some pro golfers have used and still use beta blockers to slow the heart rate down to keep cool under pressure which in turn improves focus and control

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhh...what I could do for Golf if my budget allowed.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established

Does anyone else notice something about this picture? Look....look really close...yeah, that's it! Marion Jones isn't any more muscular than the rest of these chicks. In fact, some of them are even more muscular! Don't tell me shes' all juiced up when they're not, and she's still smaller than some of them. :rofl: Look at the chick on the far right, she's got bigger legs than 3/4 the guys on this board!

i think any guy that finds these chicks attractive are really "on the down low" lmao..might as well make the commitment and completely go over the fence fellas because your 3/4 of the way there:lol:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh...what I could do for Golf if my budget allowed.
I'd tape model rocket engines to the head of my driver.:thumbsup: **** YOU TIGER WOODS...RIGHT IN THE EAR!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think any guy that finds these chicks attractive are really "on the down low" lmao..might as well make the commitment and completely go over the fence fellas because your 3/4 of the way there:lol:
Ya, I may as well just switch to guys because I like girls with some muscle. That makes sense.

Once again, to clear things up...This is what I consider perfect:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Yeh that pic of that pole vaulter is wonderful. Unfortunately, if you go looking for other pics of her, you will find that none compare to that pic. It's just a crazy hot pose, and she looked hot that day. The thighs, the shoulders.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
you're talking about 2 sports which need a ball to be hit as far as possible

esp baseball, hit ball, run fast, pitch hard, throw long etc, how many times a week do the baseball pro's play?

baseball = barry bonds = balco
Understood, but sluggers are few and far between. I personally believe that plenty of pro baseball players take stuff, but I don't think its like football and a few other sports where its very prevalent.

as for golf, tiger woods has been calling for drug testing for the PGA for a while now and it's pretty common knowledge within golfing circles that some pro golfers have used and still use beta blockers to slow the heart rate down to keep cool under pressure which in turn improves focus and control
Figured they'd use something for focus. If they get too big they'd be risking their fine motor movements necessary for a good put, so I'm sure they focus on "focus" :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
isn't the whole point of random drug testing meant to catch out the people using the drugs that are in and out of the system quickly?
Random drug testing is a farse; its ridiculous. It's a front IMHO. Its so organizations have the appearance of caring about drug use/abuse in competition when they really don't give a damn. If they did they could easily tighten the leash on many athletes; there is more than enough money to ensure that.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I may as well just switch to guys because I like girls with some muscle. That makes sense.

yea that is light years from the pic i was alking about

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established

I'd :hot: her :burg: then :hammer: her :trout:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Y'all are perverts.