Ronnie Coleman announces retirement

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He had a great run though. The man has accomplished a hell of a lot in a sport that really pushes your body to the limits.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He had a great run though. The man has accomplished a hell of a lot in a sport that really pushes your body to the limits.
true that....it would really stir things up if he won this year though......

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hope he wins this year, albeit I'm not a fan of Coleman, I am a hater of Cutler... I think any man that can market muscletech products with a straight face is evil to the core. LOL And he looks a lot like Magilla Gorilla to... ha

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
I hope he wins this year, albeit I'm not a fan of Coleman, I am a hater of Cutler... I think any man that can market muscletech products with a straight face is evil to the core. LOL And he looks a lot like Magilla Gorilla to... ha
Then you are going to wind up always hating the best bodybuilders out there because MuscleTech has the cash to sponsor the best. No sane bodybuilder would go with anything less than the company paying him the most.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering it costs a small fortune to train,eat,supplement and travel as a bodybuilder.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then you are going to wind up always hating the best bodybuilders out there because MuscleTech has the cash to sponsor the best. No sane bodybuilder would go with anything less than the company paying him the most.
You're absolutely right man... and to be honest, I knew as soon as I found out all the truths of the world (that it isnt fair) that my beliefs would be skewed due to my outspokenness and lack of ability to keep my opinions to myself... LOL

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all the credit in the world to big ron, although I doubt he takes it this year

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the man is also what...42 years old? its about that time when it comes more down to health and longevity than being Mr O.

muscletech is a joke and anyone who spends more than 10 minutes on a bodybuilding board knows it. They sell ****, but its not like its harmful.

let the highschoolers have their nitro tech and pump tech, who cares.

Aussie

Aussie

Awards
He didn't say he was retiring, just that he's not going to do the O again after this year. If you go to the pro bodybuilding weekly site, you can listen to a replay of the phone interview where he says this.
I agree.

No more Mr. Olympias for Ronnie but he wants to do some of Europe's big shows.

He says that Europe is an untapped market and he really appreciates the applause he gets from European crowds.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
He would be wise to retire and drop about 60 pounds if he wants to live much longer.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He would be wise to retire and drop about 60 pounds if he wants to live much longer.
its actually going to be interesting to see exactly what happens when he tries to tone it down a notch.

he is the first mr o to incorporate hgh, steroids, slin, igf-1, mgf, and possibly myostatin inhibitors all at once. i highly doubt hell be able to fully recover physiologically.

and i have a feeling hell be holding onto that gut until days end.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, he's definitely the statistical outlier for a large group of lab rats..ie us.

If I were him, I'd drop most of the gear, run TRT, go caloric restricted lifestyle from here on out just to mess with people's heads. lol

Aussie

Aussie

Awards
A few days on Trib and Milk Thistle and he'll be fine. ;)

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys i just found out that Big Rons on roids!!! I wonder if some of pros who are contracted to supp companys say Muscletech go i should buy some Halodrol !!!! To stack with the roids.
AZZA

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys i just found out that Big Rons on roids!!! I wonder if some of pros who are contracted to supp companys say Muscletech go i should buy some Halodrol !!!! To stack with the roids.
AZZA
saluu?

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
Humor guys, tongue in cheek. Of course all the pros use steroids amd synthol and growth hormone clenbuterol and duietics for shows. what i am saying is Big Ron is the best in this group. Branch Warren will win this years Olympia. The other humor was whether a pro will use new products from companys he is not paid from.
AZZA

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I hesitate to call it a sport. Atleast the realm that he is in. They are accomplishments none the less, but I'd consider chess more of a sport than a combination of a science experiment and a glorified, beauty pageant.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hesitate to call it a sport. Atleast the realm that he is in. They are accomplishments none the less, but I'd consider chess more of a sport than a combination of a science experiment and a glorified, beauty pageant.
You're right, prepping for a game of chess is much more sport-like than training for a bodybuilding competition. :rolleyes:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You're right, prepping for a game of chess is much more sport-like than training for a bodybuilding competition. :rolleyes:
Natural bodybuilding, awesome. I've seen the scrawniest of dudes with no proper nutrition base or scheduled workout regimen get extremely awesome bodies by stacking Sustanon and Winstrol.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
LOL @ long PCT and having your HPTA replaced :toofunny:

You guys are pure gold to me!

Much Love,

Neoborn