say good bye to SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueman459

Awards
Well this is my first post since I usually just monitor the site..Visit www.fda.gov As of today no distrubutor can sell it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As of today no distrubutor can sell it.
Not at all what that says.

"We request that you take prompt action to correct these violations and any similar violations asscoiated with other products you market that may contain methasterone. Failure to promptly correct the violations may result in FDA enforcement action without further notice. The act provides for seizure of illegal products, injunctions against the manufacturers and distributors of illegal products, and criminal sanctions against persons responsible for causing violations of the Act.

Please notify this office in writing within fifteen working days of receipt of this letter, as to the specific steps you have taken to correct the violation described above, and an explaination of each step taken to assure that similar violations do not recur. If corrective action cannot be completed within fiften working days, state the reason for the delay and the time within which the corrections will be implemented. In your reply, please describe your intent with respect to products that have already been distributed."

biker340

Awards
Consumers who have any of the products listed below should stop taking them and return them to their place of purchase.
:toofunny:

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. doesn't say anything about phera plex

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
In 5 years:

FDA warning:
Please stop breathing the air because it is illegal. Only FDA-authorized air is legal and can be purchased at your nearest government office.

Bastards.

Anytime

Awards
Screw it...I'm not taking any chances. I just ordered 20 bottles!

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
hahaha I already have 4 bottles. Oh well, Maybe I'll order some PP to go with them. :)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well i am PP hording right now as well as MEGA hording too, SD just makes me leery... But its all bs !!!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Consumers who have any of the products listed below should stop taking them and return them to their place of purchase. FDA issued warning letters for the following so-called dietary supplement products:
  • Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol, manufactured for Anabolic Resources LLC, Gilbert, Arizona, and distributed by Supplements To Go, Cincinnati, Ohio
Uhh hello, I need an address so that I can send my bottle of Superdrol back.

Yeah, I'll get right on that FDA. :lol:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So whatever the acutal result of this letter, does it only aply to SD or to soem others like PP, H-50, MTRN, etc?

Mr.50

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
how long do you think it will be before SD is off the shelves?
- immediatly?
- next month?
- this summer?
- never?

and if it goes away, isn't there a thousand similar compounds waiting to be released?

powerlifter6920

Once again, it's the federal government spending our tax dollars to "protect us" from all that is bad.:frustrate

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Once again, it's the federal government spending our tax dollars to "protect us" from all that is bad.:frustrate
i think the Federal Government is also spending our tax dollars to protect the giant pharmacutical companies.
these companies spend a lot in donations and campaign contributions to make insure thier self interests are protected.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
i think the Federal Government is also spending our tax dollars to protect the giant pharmacutical companies.
these companies spend a lot in donations and campaign contributions to make insure thier self interests are protected.

Well, duh! Welcome to the boards, Ralph Nader! ;)

insectgod

How may I help you today?
Awards
Yeah, because all those sales of SD are cutting into Big Pharma's bottom line... You know, taking away their sales of, uh, yeah, the steroids that they make for OTC sales to the public. Oh, uh, yeah, except that Big Pharma doesn't sell anything like that. But, yeah, of course they're bad because they're like these big corporations sitting around in their corporationy offices being all corporationy and just making money and not caring about the poor and stuff!

:whiner:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long do you think it will be before SD is off the shelves?
- immediatly?
- next month?
- this summer?
- never?
Read the letters.
"We request that you take prompt action to correct these violations and any similar violations associated with other products you market that may contain methasterone. Failure to promptly correct the violations may result in FDA enforcement action without further notice. The act provides for seizure of illegal products, injunctions against the manufacturers and distributors of illegal products, and criminal sanctions against persons responsible for causing violations of the Act.

Please notify this office in writing within fifteen working days of receipt of this letter, as to the specific steps you have taken to correct the violation described above, and an explaination of each step taken to assure that similar violations do not recur. If corrective action cannot be completed within fiften working days, state the reason for the delay and the time within which the corrections will be implemented. In your reply, please describe your intent with respect to products that have already been distributed."

Status
Not open for further replies.