show on Greg Valentino......

THA GONZ

Awards
Any one watching the show "the Man With Exploding Arms" on the learning channel right now?? Its about Greg Valentino, what a Joke!!

roadsidejustice

Awards
I just turned it on. I wish I saw it from the beginning. His arms look retarded.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i was watching it and getting really mad.......SO MANY LIES ON TV!!!!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pretty ridiculous that anyone could believe that steriods does that to your body. Guy looks fucking awful...the whole show was a joke...what else can you expect for that masses.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yup yup. I mean to any person that has a half of a bran on their shoulders, they should question why that doesn't look like muscle amongst other things.

That guy is a class A Moron. What a shame to the world of bodybuilding.

THA GONZ

Awards
The best part was at the end of the show when he was saying that hes not trying to be a "role model",......................Who in their right mind wants to look like that moron??
Any one that looks at that guy and thinks he looks good has serious problems!!:icon_lol:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
If you guys are pissed off... and want to do something instead of bitch about it on an internet forum...

http://extweb.discovery.com/viewerrelations

Come off with a good demeanor and explain his use of synthol. I have not seen the show, don't believe I get TLC. But I am hoping that someone that is well written will say something to urge them to do a follow up/correction on their misguided show.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
i agree- there has to be some synthol use- those biceps were rediculous. freakin' media and their misguiding information.

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
Terrible show. Not one mention of synthol throughout the whole show.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess it was anti muscle nite on TLC because later that nite they had suppersize she on...

Sirius

Awards
The best part was at the end of the show when he was saying that hes not trying to be a "role model",......................Who in their right mind wants to look like that moron??
Any one that looks at that guy and thinks he looks good has serious problems!!:icon_lol:
Yeah..a role model of what you don't want to look like!!!

Valentino is a 1st class a-hole! I wonder if he's related to that Sgt. Jenkins that recently got banned here for wanting everyone to address him as Sgt?

Here's my salute to both of them!:FUfinger:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah between supersizeshe and man with exploding arms the world is now going to continue to have negative, uninformed misconceptions about steroids. This idiot is now the poster boy of bodybuilders to the ignorant masses looking to blame someone for them being fat and unhappy. That is like the guy who did supersize me saying how awesome mcdonalds made him feel and claiming hes not a role model. When your on t.v you ARE a role model. GREG VALENTINO is an idiot hes not a rambling freak, hes a rambling retard. "no offence to the disabled" hes not disabled hes retarded. I like MD but with this guy in board some one has to give their head a shake. If he lives he makes BBing look bad if he dies he makes BBing look bad. Thanks greg you retard.

joeyc

Awards
I stoped watching after they explained the reason for the surgery was an infection and then proceded to say that the steroids did it.

Steroids don't cause infection, people cause infection.

(property of the NRA, all rights reserved.)

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
And just to note... I saw the 3 split files on PutFile.com.

I have already started writing a letter at home. After I send it I will post. I urge others to do the same.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
Yea, he basically destroyed his physique. To his credit though he used to have huge arms and shoulders that one would have envied. I know all of ya'll have seen pics of him floating around when he was say 25. His arms were 21in pre-synthol disaster. I agree that he has completely lost his natural ass mind though.

Irish480

Awards
The media will forever be misleading and there is nothing sensible humans can do about it. We just have to sit back, use what we have, but smart what we have left of AAS, and ignore the idiots around us.

DrDunc33

Awards
If you guys are pissed off... and want to do something instead of bitch about it on an internet forum...

http://extweb.discovery.com/viewerrelations

Come off with a good demeanor and explain his use of synthol. I have not seen the show, don't believe I get TLC. But I am hoping that someone that is well written will say something to urge them to do a follow up/correction on their misguided show.
I wrote to them about a week ago, and got a return email that said that they were sending my email to their boss. I have not heard anything since.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I doubt if they care about how they make AAS look at discovery, they want people to watch t.v their t.v weather it be for science or oddity. I also share your concern, will contact them regaurding this issue, but i fear it falls upon deaf ears.

THA GONZ

Awards
Just to let everyone know, this show is on again tonight @ 8pm on TLC (the learning Channel

taellian

Awards
What about the part where he taped himself doing the home operation in his bathroom? Talk about disgusting. Basically he was stabbing himself in the bi with a needle over and over and draining the blood and pus out. And he taped himself doing it.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Is synthol permenant? Is he stuck looking like a cartoon?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
FYI according to greg, his infection or explosion was caused from steroids, not the fact that he said he reused, and dropped needles on the floor. Everyone who uses also deals.
Using steroids will kill you. Now they had this other idiot on there who said steriods sit in your system festering and growing slowly destroying your body from the inside and after the first drop you sit here slowly dying. what else can you do besides write the show. I had to turn it off. Ignorance is annoying.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
What about the part where he taped himself doing the home operation in his bathroom? Talk about disgusting. Basically he was stabbing himself in the bi with a needle over and over and draining the blood and pus out. And he taped himself doing it.
:blink:

<shudder>

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
id like to know why his muscles dont expand and contract like a normal mans muscles, hmm must be the steroids.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
id like to know why his muscles dont expand and contract like a normal mans muscles, hmm must be the steroids.
you would think that people would have that same thought....oh but wait...that would be expecting too much out of people :)

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I had to turn it off, it was offensive to the senses. They honestly believe, that G Valentino's apperance and abscess in his arm are a result of steroids? And how about "bigorexia" or whatever. Apparently according to TLC, we are all diseased for eating healthy, working out extra hard and consistant, and for informed and careful use of performance enhancing drugs, several of wich are almost benign when used with a single ounce of sense. Only in America would people consider the joyus persuit of physical improvement an adverse condition. What a bunch of garbage. :wtf: :nutkick:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I love how they did a spot on the UK and said steroid use is prolific with only exstacy and marijuana use more frequent. being that its leagl wtf is the problem. Why do they repeatedly say you cannot compete without steroids. So many questions in the 10 minutes i wasted by tuning in and irritating myself until i changed the channel. such propoganda with thte vivid images of squirting needles and blood. Like its a heroin overdose, saying oh against my better judgement i tried steroids, damn puppet. This clown in the gym yelling at people to overtrain, says i tried steroids then had a heart attack, then had a stroke, it was the steroids reaking havoc in my body.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
That show was complete bullshit. Not one mention of his synthol use. Why does the media give this freak so much attention? The most annoying part was the former mr. universe talking about how the negative health effects of steroids slowly grow like a seed in your body until your heart and liver both fail. He also said he won his first 20 competitions "clean", and then he did some steroids when he was in europe. Yeah...

Best quote from the show "Do you wanna do 100 reps or stick in a needle in your ass?!?" lmao... stupid

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
100% grade A CRAP. I've watched presidential addresses with less lies and propaganda.......Wait a minute..... no I havent..... but that show was just as bad. (at least the few minutes of it that I was able to stomach).

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Aside from Mick and Chris Hart I gotta say, Whadda crock 'a :nutkick:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I liked the British guy, Mick Hart.
Agreed the harts where straight up and truthful. theres the key. Mick said being overweight and stressed out lead to his health problems. Valentinon is using poor judgement, need, drug addiction, and idiocy to try to get sympathy for being what everyone in here is working together to avoid. THe GHB addiction may have had some effect on micks health hopefully he truthfully used it as a test subject for thermogenics, not a drug addiction. Not that lying defines a man but that lying shapes a great personal attribute. From my perspective Valentino is not only stupid, ignorant, pathetic, obsessive compulsive, and hes using lies to get attention.

Too Small

Awards
..he reused, and dropped needles on the floor...
This was going to be the point I made. What a complete slap dick. And, not one mention on Syntherol. And for those that don't know what it is...it's a "Site Enhancing Oil".
I hate the misrepresentation of a USER and an ABUSER. Let's face it, there will never be a show that shows the "proper" way to use AAS...atleast on regular TV.

scarfacebling

Awards
Why would any respectable reporter talk to greg valentino? C'mon look att he guy steroids dont make two muscles in your body get big! Take out those ballon implants and hes got puny 150 pound guy arms that go along with those tiny forarms. Watching that british kid watch that **** with his mom pissed me off cause now she thinks her son is going to look like that lying moron! Oh and that one guy PLEASE one cycle will kill you kind of **** yeah if one cycle lasts years and years aenough to have to put your ass on HRT then yeah your going to have problems his dumb ass also probbly took orals for 12 stright months to get cancer on his liver. Normally TLC's shows I think are well put together NOT this one!

scarfacebling

Awards
Terrible show. Not one mention of synthol throughout the whole show.
This has been beaten to death on this forum that is not synthol those are implants. Do you really think your arms could hold what looks like a half a liter or more of oil ? Dude has a chicks boob implants in his arm.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Didnt the guy used to sell a version of synthol on his site?

scarfacebling

Awards
Yes i belive he did I think (not sure) that it was some sort of generic kind like synthrol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Responsible reporting has been long gone if it ever was there to begin with. I'm surprised they didn't say creatine caused it. Hell my doc thinks creatine is a steroid.

scarfacebling

Awards
Thats funny you say that I had a doc tell me not to use cretine because "it tricks your muscles into thinking there are stronger and then when you stop using it u loose that strength" and like you said its a steroid I was like uhhh I have used it and not lost any weight I have gained or strength but whatever I just blew him off. I thought it was kinda funnny its like what ppl think about steroids that when you stop using them your right back where you were before you started NOT TRUE lol

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
If i could change doctors i would, if my doctor gave me advice about things he didnt know shiet about id tell him to read about it. And bring or mail him scientific reports.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Just imagine how many other topics some doctors must pretend to know something about when they dont. And most people take what their doctor says to be gospel. If they could be THAT ignorant of creatine OR AAS, and look at someone with a straight face and profess to know something about it, we are looking at a nation FILLED with patients who have been mis-informed about LORD KNOWS how many different topics.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Thats the problem about trying to trick people into thinking that you know everything under the sun, even though your knowledge (allthough perhaps formidible in some areas) is finite. All just to stroke your own ego. It really sucks hairy donkey schlong.

DrDunc33

Awards
This has been beaten to death on this forum that is not synthol those are implants. Do you really think your arms could hold what looks like a half a liter or more of oil ? Dude has a chicks boob implants in his arm.
You may be right, but he was taking that needle and digging it around his bicep and aspirating blood and pus. I would think that would puncture or tear an implant. Either way, that guy is a complete clown. My respect for TLC went down quite a bit with that pathetic show. Could you get any worse research and reporting on a subject. The whole show was full of crap. I still haven't got a response from the email I sent them. I ripped them pretty good, so they probably won't email me back.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You may be right, but he was taking that needle and digging it around his bicep and aspirating blood and pus. I would think that would puncture or tear an implant. Either way, that guy is a complete clown. My respect for TLC went down quite a bit with that pathetic show. Could you get any worse research and reporting on a subject. The whole show was full of crap. I still haven't got a response from the email I sent them. I ripped them pretty good, so they probably won't email me back.
Well how could someone in his position gain credibility, who in there right mind not only does anything greg does but filming your abcess. He prolly knew he would lose his implant so he staged a video with a bit of blood and a needle. He never poked himslef in the tape. when he describes why his one arm is smaller he says "when they cut it it went in, its a scar" Wow is that medical genius or what. Would you make a video of yourself poking your abcess, 20 min before takig out your implants if you wanted people to believe you. if you were aloser like him probably.:jaw: :wtf:

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
How about that dumb ass that said that once you take steroids even once, that "the seed grows, and festers in your blood, destroying your tissues for years after youve stopped." ????? What a collosol idiot. Some guys think that if theyve taken a drug without any research on proper use, that suddenly that makes them an expert or something. Even the least knowledgeble (about AAS) people on this board have 100's of times the knowledge, and apparently general cognitve proficiency of this clown. G Valentino is just a crazy compulsive liar that likes to tell sensational BS stories for whatever reason, but that other guy seemed like he actually THOUGHT he had some valid medical knowledge, when the theories he espoused were so far from scientifically proven reality, that it was just absolutely astounding to me. If AAS played even a small part in his heart attack and stroke, I shudder to think at the sheer magnitude of ignorance he must of applied to his use methods. Id imagine his methods would probably make the 16yr old kids that took 50mgs of M1T for 6weeks with no PCT look like cycle design genious's by comparison.

Those kind of people remind me of a guy who picks up a rock and proceeds to beat himself over the head with it until his skull is fractured and caved in, then proceeds to tour the country preaching the dangers of rocks, and how they'll ruin your life. Some guy at a clinic would be like, " I dont know about that man, I have many rocks outlining my drive way in a pretty formation, and I've never had any problem with them." The guy snaps back with... "Talk to me in 20yrs junior, I've been there, I've seen rocks ruin lives, look what happened to me. You may seem allright now, but those rocks will fester in your drive way for years, and one day youll wake up with stiches in your head, and say why didnt I listen to that rock expert that tried to warn me of the evils of having rocks in your life."

Why oh why do scientists think, smart drugs and neural implant technology is unethical to persue, when we have people with IQ's lower than their shoe size pretending to be authorities?:nutkick:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
How about that dumb ass that said that once you take steroids even once, that "the seed grows, and festers in your blood, destroying your tissues for years after youve stopped." ????? What a collosol idiot. Some guys think that if theyve taken a drug without any research on proper use, that suddenly that makes them an expert or something. Even the least knowledgeble (about AAS) people on this board have 100's of times the knowledge, and apparently general cognitve proficiency of this clown. G Valentino is just a crazy compulsive liar that likes to tell sensational BS stories for whatever reason, but that other guy seemed like he actually THOUGHT he had some valid medical knowledge, when the theories he espoused were so far from scientifically proven reality, that it was just absolutely astounding to me. If AAS played even a small part in his heart attack and stroke, I shudder to think at the sheer magnitude of ignorance he must of applied to his use methods. Id imagine his methods would probably make the 16yr old kids that took 50mgs of M1T for 6weeks with no PCT look like cycle design genious's by comparison.

Those kind of people remind me of a guy who picks up a rock and proceeds to beat himself over the head with it until his skull is fractured and caved in, then proceeds to tour the country preaching the dangers of rocks, and how they'll ruin your life. Some guy at a clinic would be like, " I dont know about that man, I have many rocks outlining my drive way in a pretty formation, and I've never had any problem with them." The guy snaps back with... "Talk to me in 20yrs junior, I've been there, I've seen rocks ruin lives, look what happened to me. You may seem allright now, but those rocks will fester in your drive way for years, and one day youll wake up with stiches in your head, and say why didnt I listen to that rock expert that tried to warn me of the evils of having rocks in your life."

Why oh why do scientists think, smart drugs and neural implant technology is unethical to persue, when we have people with IQ's lower than their shoe size pretending to be authorities?:nutkick:
When i was in europe i was tricked into hitting myself in the head with a pebble, just a little pebble, you see thats how it starts.