Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Exclamation Warning: attacks seen for N.Y., L.A., Chicago

Posted: August 11, 2005
    11:32 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

The FBI is warning police that al-Qaida cells may attempt to use fuel trucks as weapons to attack Los Angeles, New York and Chicago on the fourth anniversary of the worst terrorist attack in history.

Though officials stress the warning is based on uncorroborated intelligence, the FBI used a computer network to spread the word that Osama bin Laden's terrorist network could hit the U.S. again on or around Sept. 11.

The intelligence originated from FBI headquarters in Washington. It was not immediately clear why the bulletin was sent without details on its reliability.

The warning grew out of intelligence developed from an overseas source indicating that terrorists might seek to steal fuel tanker trucks in order to inflict "mass casualties" by staging an anniversary attack, officials told the New York Times.

The information led FBI joint terrorism task forces in Los Angeles and Newark, N.J., to alert other government and law enforcement officials privately this week about the threat, the law enforcement officials said.

Several government officials in Washington who were briefed on the threat said it was described as credible and specific enough to warrant attention.

There are no immediate plans by the Department of Homeland Security to raise the national threat level.

Domestic security officials have long thought that tanker trucks could be used in terrorist attacks. New York, Los Angeles and Chicago are considered at the top of potential targets, along with Washington and Las Vegas, because of their size, high profiles, traffic, symbolic value and past plots by al-Qaeda, reports the Times.

The original alert, issued by an FBI terrorism task force in Los Angeles warned that "al-Qaida leaders plan to employ various types of fuel trucks as vehicle-borne improvised explosive devices in an effort to cause mass casualties in the U.S. prior to the 19th of Sept," according to a law enforcement official who had read it. "Attacks are planned specifically for New York, Chicago and Los Angeles. It is unclear whether the attacks will occur simultaneously or be spread out over a period of time, and the goal of the attack is to collapse the U.S. economy."

It also warned that terrorists would seek to hijack gasoline tankers or trucks hauling oxygen and ram them into a gasoline station to cause major explosions. Confirming what the FBI has never confirmed before – that al-Qaida has active sleeper cells in the U.S. – the report said "the attackers will be members of small al-Qaida cells, which are spread throughout the U.S."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/a...RTICLE_ID=45731

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.89%

I dont think they would do it on 9-11. Security will be too tight then. If they are planning it, I think it will be a week or two after.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.9%

Quote Originally Posted by davisville64
    I dont think they would do it on 9-11. Security will be too tight then. If they are planning it, I think it will be a week or two after.
    I think it would be tough to have security tight enough to prevent this type of attack. An individual could carjack and fuel truck and ram it into a nearby gas station pretty quickly and with only small concealed weapons to get the truck.
    It seems like there would have to be a ****load of this type of attack to actually affect the US economy though. So I don't really understand how they feel they can "collapse the US economy" with this sort of attack.

dd
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.31%

Yeah, crashing airplanes on nuclear power plants, now that is the idea. But seriously, there can be NO defence against terrorrism. So why even think about it?
  5. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

Quote Originally Posted by ss01
    Yeah, crashing airplanes on nuclear power plants, now that is the idea. But seriously, there can be NO defence against terrorrism. So why even think about it?

Did you REALLY just say there can be NO defence against terrorrism. So why even think about it?

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.31%

Yep.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.89%

Iran is seriously ****ed if we get hit.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.25%
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.9%

ummm........ yeah............. There's no terrorist threat. It's all a government hoax.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

**** it. Let's stop spending all of this money on fighting terrorism and put it towards the real war...the war on steroids.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54%

i keep praying for an asteroid to relieve us...hehe (?)
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.49%

Mexico has never done anything to the Islamofacists. Therefore, I would think Los Angeles is not a real target.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.31%

What do you guys make of this? I also remember things that don't make sense about 9/11....

http://70.84.33.210/%7Einfomedi/vide...alpreview2.wmv
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowOne
    Mexico has never done anything to the Islamofacists. Therefore, I would think Los Angeles is not a real target.
    Nah...they're on the islamofascist side.

I remember when our soccer team kick their soccer teams ass, they got all pissed off and the entire soccer stadium was chanting Osama Bin Ladens name. I'll never forget that. That was 30-40,000 people. A big enough sample for me to say I've got no respect for the people there either.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Warning very important for all!!!
    By Kingston pt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 07:28 PM
  2. Plan of Attack for Creatine NonResponder
    By bulls**t in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 04:17 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 02:16 PM
  4. Woman sues hotel for $20M after bed bug attack