MARIJUANA LEGALIZATION

JJW265

Awards
Its a pretty hot topic right now. Just wondering what your guys' viewpoint is on it. Personally I dont know why it isnt legal. The positives (IMO) absolutely blow away any possible negative and idk about you guys, but after an intense workout, a nice J and a post-workout shake go hand in hand.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Marijuana could be the largest cash crop grown if govt would just legalize it. From the suit n ties in washington down to the little guy getn loaded in his room on occation, nothing but pos benefits. Imo. Slowly but surely. Stay toasted my friends.

JJW265

Awards
Haha I know! I dont understand why its illegal! Since the war on drugs started like 1 Trillion ****ing dollars was spent on it and literally HALF of that was used for marijuana possession and distribution... absolutely ridiculous.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have a medical prescription for the plant but I am not a smoker. I gave that up many years ago, it gives me crazy bad anxiety attacks. I do how ever use it in a topical salve that helps with muscle and joint pain. I was in a car accident a number of years ago and have lingering nerve and muscle damage that flairs up occasionally. The topical application works far better and for a longer time than muscle relaxers and codeine. There are new studies that show juicing the plant can help put rheumatoid arthritis into remission. It is an amazing plant that is very versatile. Its a shame that more people dont have access to it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...back in the 70's everyone thought jimmy carter was going to legalize it...

my guess is that big pharma is afraid that backyard pot crops would put many of their products out to pasture.

the golden rule...he who has the gold makes the rules!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
maybe...i think he was an honest man in a dishonest profession. jimmy carter was basically one of the best, most moral, good hearted, well intentioned men to ever be president, imo....he was just in over his head.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
lol...back in the 70's everyone thought jimmy carter was going to legalize it...

my guess is that big pharma is afraid that backyard pot crops would put many of their products out to pasture.

the golden rule...he who has the gold makes the rules!!!!
I agree. Drug companies and govt=viscious circle. One dirty hand washing another!

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
In a lot of states it's only a misdemeanor if you are caught with anything under an ounce.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
In a lot of states it's only a misdemeanor if you are caught with anything under an ounce.
CA what up!
Washington and Colorado Legal under state law, illegal under federal, now that’s going to be tricky!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Not in Texas. 1 joint is life in prison.
yes but Texas is a lot more lenient on other things, like guns. Its a fair trade in my opinion. Plus the ladies there are sooooo sexy!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
yes but Texas is a lot more lenient on other things, like guns. Its a fair trade in my opinion. Plus the ladies there are sooooo sexy!
Agreed. The women are smokin. That southern drawl!

healthychaser

Awards
Kids are doing stupid **** like spice and bathsalts because they can be bought at gas stations along with ciggerets and alcohol i dont know why a natrual growing plant on earth thats not evan man made it can be plucked and smoked and dosent need to go through a procces with chemicals and other worse drugs people can eat canabis butter and bread and go to sleep and watch a movie instead of popping a bunch of sleeping pils and drinking alcohol its nonsense

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope it does become legal in everywhere , I got $$ invested in they stock

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Me? I love it.

JJW265

Awards
Kids are doing stupid **** like spice and bathsalts because they can be bought at gas stations along with ciggerets and alcohol i dont know why a natrual growing plant on earth thats not evan man made it can be plucked and smoked and dosent need to go through a procces with chemicals and other worse drugs people can eat canabis butter and bread and go to sleep and watch a movie instead of popping a bunch of sleeping pils and drinking alcohol its nonsense
Right?! It annoys me that weed is illegal and can be one of the biggest thing in the medical world and among other things. Its a damn shame IMO and especially with kids who think theyre badass drinking and smoking. It would be better if they experimented with something natural vs something processed and will eventually kill ya haha... (not saying kids should smoke pot, but kids are kids and them experimenting is inevitable. Just saying weed would be the safer alternative.)

healthychaser

Awards
Ive never heard of crackheads and tweakers and heroin users in amsterdamn! Thats why america has all these crackheads and drug cartels coming in and people in prison for weed crackheads probaly say since weed is illegal might as well go all the way and use meth too haha but if weed was legal i bet he would just walk down to a coffe shop get some weed and come home and want to chill smoke aand play some videogames and eat cheetos all day kids are snorting bath salts because its sold in gas stations and its easier to get! Ridiculous!

healthychaser

Awards
Not as much as in america look at the crime rate statistics in amsterdam compared to a city in america youll see.

healthychaser

Awards
Ive never heard of weed dealers and drug smugglers over there either

healthychaser

Awards
Yea thats illegal over here! Bullshiet! -_-