Disguised as police officer, a Norwegian man kills AT LEAST 80 children ages 14-18

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Disguised as police officer, a Norwegian man kills AT LEAST 80 children ages 14-18

My Way News - Witnesses describe scene of terror at Norway camp

He is also suspect in an explosion at the Prime Ministers office in Oslo that killed 7 and wounded about a dozen more.

What the f*ck did 80+ 14-18 year old children do to deserve this? He lured them closer to him so he could shoot them. Double taps. Some of the children that played dead were shot in the head with a shotgun, just to be sure. F*ck this man. There isn't a hell imaginable that would be enough to punish this man for his actions.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

2. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It's a right wing, left wing, we're all crazy thing. America isn't the only country capable of crazy.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

w t f. that man needs to be killed asap.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    w t f. that man needs to be killed asap.
    Norway doesn't have the death penalty. I am a little concerned with the new info that has come out regarding his manifesto. I was suspicious of something like this happening when it was said that he surrendered to police upon their arrival instead of taking himself out or suicide by cop like I would have expected.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20110725/D9OMBNPO0.html

To Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway explosion and shootings that killed at least 93 people were a "marketing method" for his manifesto, which not only lays out his extreme nationalist philosophy but reveals his attack methods and encourages like-thinkers to do their own mass killing.
    Killing 86 children as a means to create interest in his manifesto. And he doesn't feel he has done anything wrong.

Dr. Colin Poole, head of surgery at Ringriket Hospital in Honefoss northwest of Oslo, told The Associated Press that the gunman used special bullets designed to disintegrate inside the body and cause maximum internal damage. Poole said surgeons treating 16 gunshot victims have recovered no full bullets.
    This man also used dum dum rounds for maximal damage to these children.

The world is going crazy. I need to stop reading about this. It's infuriating to think that one man would be despicable enough to do something that horrible to children.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.72%

From an article I read this morning his aim was to send a political message advocating steps to maintain the indigenous Norwegian population and reduce the growing Muslim population both in Norway and throughout Europe.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.91%

Quote Originally Posted by sapentia View Post
    From an article I read this morning his aim was to send a political message advocating steps to maintain the indigenous Norwegian population and reduce the growing Muslim population both in Norway and throughout Europe.
    The dude was obviously nuts, why would he kill 80 norwegian children if that was his plan?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 04:40 PM
  2. Children's children are the crown of old men
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 09:55 PM
  3. Man Robs Bank Disguised As Tree ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 07:26 AM
  4. NFL player shot by off-duty police officer