Shaving my head and accepting donations for children's cancer research

Hardcorehehaw

Hardcorehehaw

Awards
I’m going to do something pretty extreme, and I’m asking for your support. I’m going to have my head shaved at a St. Baldrick’s Foundation event on March 5th, 2011 at Meg O' Malley's Irish pub in Melbourne, FL.
With my bald head, I’ll stand in solidarity with kids being treated for cancer. But that’s not the main reason. Most important, I’m doing this to raise money for life-saving research.

Please make a donation on my head, to aid me in “shaving the way to conquer kids’ cancer!” This is a fun way to do something very important!

To see my donor names, fundraising progress, and before and after photos, visit my page on the St. Baldrick’s website. Please help me reach my goal of ($1000 amount).

You can count on this donation being used responsibly. The St. Baldrick’s Foundation is a volunteer-driven charity committed to funding the most promising research to find cures for childhood cancers and give survivors long and healthy lives.

In 2010 alone, they gave over $14 million – that’s more in grants for childhood cancer research than any other organization except the U.S. government. And all because nearly 38,000 people shaved their heads!

You can give directly online (search for my name "Evan Weir" at StBaldricks.org or by phone (888-899-BALD). Credit cards are the most efficient way to give, or you can write a check payable to “St. Baldrick’s Foundation.” I’ll be collecting pledges!

On behalf of some very special kids, thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
Evan Weir

snuggy

Awards
All the best for your effort. And hope that the money collected would go the special children only.

Eberly

Banned
Awards
I’m going to do something pretty extreme, and I’m asking for your support. I’m going to have my head shaved at a St. Baldrick’s Foundation event on March 5th, 2011 at Meg O' Malley's Irish pub in Melbourne, FL.
With my bald head, I’ll stand in solidarity with kids being treated for cancer. But that’s not the main reason. Most important, I’m doing this to raise money for life-saving research.

Please make a donation on my head, to aid me in “shaving the way to conquer kids’ cancer!” This is a fun way to do something very important!

To see my donor names, fundraising progress, and before and after photos, visit my page on the St. Baldrick’s website. Please help me reach my goal of ($1000 amount).

You can count on this donation being used responsibly. The St. Baldrick’s Foundation is a volunteer-driven charity committed to funding the most promising research to find cures for childhood cancers and give survivors long and healthy lives.

In 2010 alone, they gave over $14 million – that’s more in grants for childhood cancer research than any other organization except the U.S. government. And all because nearly 38,000 people shaved their heads!

You can give directly online (search for my name "Evan Weir" at StBaldricks.org or by phone (888-899-BALD). Credit cards are the most efficient way to give, or you can write a check payable to “St. Baldrick’s Foundation.” I’ll be collecting pledges!

On behalf of some very special kids, thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
Evan Weir
all the best. carry one