Shaving my head and accepting donations for children's cancer research - AnabolicMinds.com

Shaving my head and accepting donations for children's cancer research

1. New Member

Shaving my head and accepting donations for children's cancer research

I知 going to do something pretty extreme, and I知 asking for your support. I知 going to have my head shaved at a St. Baldrick痴 Foundation event on March 5th, 2011 at Meg O' Malley's Irish pub in Melbourne, FL.
    With my bald head, I値l stand in solidarity with kids being treated for cancer. But that痴 not the main reason. Most important, I知 doing this to raise money for life-saving research.

Please make a donation on my head, to aid me in 都having the way to conquer kids cancer! This is a fun way to do something very important!

To see my donor names, fundraising progress, and before and after photos, visit my page on the St. Baldrick痴 website. Please help me reach my goal of ($1000 amount).

You can count on this donation being used responsibly. The St. Baldrick痴 Foundation is a volunteer-driven charity committed to funding the most promising research to find cures for childhood cancers and give survivors long and healthy lives.

In 2010 alone, they gave over $14 million that痴 more in grants for childhood cancer research than any other organization except the U.S. government. And all because nearly 38,000 people shaved their heads!

You can give directly online (search for my name "Evan Weir" at StBaldricks.org or by phone (888-899-BALD). Credit cards are the most efficient way to give, or you can write a check payable to 鉄t. Baldrick痴 Foundation. I値l be collecting pledges!

On behalf of some very special kids, thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
    Evan Weir

2. New Member

All the best for your effort. And hope that the money collected would go the special children only.
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Shoulda posted this elsewhere, hope you reach your goal, its a worthy cause.

http://www.stbaldricks.org/events/my...eventyear/2011

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participa...ipantid/415375
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcorehehaw View Post
    I知 going to do something pretty extreme, and I知 asking for your support. I知 going to have my head shaved at a St. Baldrick痴 Foundation event on March 5th, 2011 at Meg O' Malley's Irish pub in Melbourne, FL.
    With my bald head, I値l stand in solidarity with kids being treated for cancer. But that痴 not the main reason. Most important, I知 doing this to raise money for life-saving research.

Please make a donation on my head, to aid me in 都having the way to conquer kids cancer! This is a fun way to do something very important!

To see my donor names, fundraising progress, and before and after photos, visit my page on the St. Baldrick痴 website. Please help me reach my goal of ($1000 amount).

You can count on this donation being used responsibly. The St. Baldrick痴 Foundation is a volunteer-driven charity committed to funding the most promising research to find cures for childhood cancers and give survivors long and healthy lives.

In 2010 alone, they gave over $14 million that痴 more in grants for childhood cancer research than any other organization except the U.S. government. And all because nearly 38,000 people shaved their heads!

You can give directly online (search for my name "Evan Weir" at StBaldricks.org or by phone (888-899-BALD). Credit cards are the most efficient way to give, or you can write a check payable to 鉄t. Baldrick痴 Foundation. I値l be collecting pledges!

On behalf of some very special kids, thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
    Evan Weir
    all the best. carry one
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Shoulda posted this elsewhere, hope you reach your goal, its a worthy cause.

http://www.stbaldricks.org/events/my...eventyear/2011

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participa...ipantid/415375
    you provided good link

Similar Forum Threads

1. Children's children are the crown of old men
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 07:55 PM
  2. Research: Yo-Yo Diets Increase Risk of Cancer
    By FemBot in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 11:38 AM