Can Someone Please Help Me?!

1. Can Someone Please Help Me?!

Hello my name was supposed to be sparqtheruthless as you can see that is not the case. I tried 4 different times to create new accounts to seperate emails but it appears that having the same IP address negates me from doing so. Anyway I would love to delete this profile or change my username but I don't know how. Someone please let me know.

2. Unbreakable

Usernames have a 13 character limit.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

3. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Usernames have a 13 character limit.
    Yes I understand, my question was how do I change it/delete it so I can make a new profile? because it won't let me even with different email, and no one has gotten back to me I've sent 2 emails and called 3 times leaving 2 messages on customer service.

Btw I'm an allmax rep so getting active on this board is my job, and I need to start ASAP.
    •   

4. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by SparqTheRuthl View Post
    Yes I understand, my question was how do I change it/delete it so I can make a new profile? because it won't let me even with different email, and no one has gotten back to me I've sent 2 emails and called 3 times leaving 2 messages on customer service.
    Who exactly have you sent two e-mails to and called 3 times?

Btw I'm an allmax rep so getting active on this board is my job, and I need to start ASAP.
    ...and allmax would be...???
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    Who exactly have you sent two e-mails to and called 3 times?

...and allmax would be...???
    I have emailed the customer service email for anabolicminds and also a nutraplanet customer service email that I found. I have called customer service 2 times and even the order line once and no one answered. I left 2 messages. But if you could help me then it will not all be in vain I suppose.

Allmax is a supplement company...
  6. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by SparqTheRuthl View Post
    I have emailed the customer service email for anabolicminds and also a nutraplanet customer service email that I found. I have called customer service 2 times and even the order line once and no one answered. I left 2 messages. But if you could help me then it will not all be in vain I suppose.

Allmax is a supplement company...
    If you are registering to promote a company, a company which is not a sponsor on this board, don't bother. This is a sponsor supported board which provides the exclusive right to advertise and promote to only them and them alone.

7. what are the details of sponsorship? I will see what can be done.

8. could I please get an answer?
  9. Unbreakable

Scroll to the very bottom right side of the page and click on Advertise!

10. thank you