Can Someone Please Help Me?!

  1. Registered User
    SparqTheRuthl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    72

    Can Someone Please Help Me?!


    Hello my name was supposed to be sparqtheruthless as you can see that is not the case. I tried 4 different times to create new accounts to seperate emails but it appears that having the same IP address negates me from doing so. Anyway I would love to delete this profile or change my username but I don't know how. Someone please let me know.

  2. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Usernames have a 13 character limit.
  3. Registered User
    SparqTheRuthl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    72

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Usernames have a 13 character limit.
    Yes I understand, my question was how do I change it/delete it so I can make a new profile? because it won't let me even with different email, and no one has gotten back to me I've sent 2 emails and called 3 times leaving 2 messages on customer service.

    Btw I'm an allmax rep so getting active on this board is my job, and I need to start ASAP.
    •   
       

  4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Quote Originally Posted by SparqTheRuthl View Post
    Yes I understand, my question was how do I change it/delete it so I can make a new profile? because it won't let me even with different email, and no one has gotten back to me I've sent 2 emails and called 3 times leaving 2 messages on customer service.
    Who exactly have you sent two e-mails to and called 3 times?

    Btw I'm an allmax rep so getting active on this board is my job, and I need to start ASAP.
    ...and allmax would be...???
  5. Registered User
    SparqTheRuthl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    72

    Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    Who exactly have you sent two e-mails to and called 3 times?

    ...and allmax would be...???
    I have emailed the customer service email for anabolicminds and also a nutraplanet customer service email that I found. I have called customer service 2 times and even the order line once and no one answered. I left 2 messages. But if you could help me then it will not all be in vain I suppose.

    Allmax is a supplement company...
  6. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Quote Originally Posted by SparqTheRuthl View Post
    I have emailed the customer service email for anabolicminds and also a nutraplanet customer service email that I found. I have called customer service 2 times and even the order line once and no one answered. I left 2 messages. But if you could help me then it will not all be in vain I suppose.

    Allmax is a supplement company...
    If you are registering to promote a company, a company which is not a sponsor on this board, don't bother. This is a sponsor supported board which provides the exclusive right to advertise and promote to only them and them alone.
  7. Registered User
    SparqTheRuthl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    72

    what are the details of sponsorship? I will see what can be done.
  8. Registered User
    SparqTheRuthl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    72

    could I please get an answer?
  9. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Scroll to the very bottom right side of the page and click on Advertise!
  10. Registered User
    SparqTheRuthl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    72

    thank you
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in