Can Someone Please Help Me?!

  1. Can Someone Please Help Me?!


    Hello my name was supposed to be sparqtheruthless as you can see that is not the case. I tried 4 different times to create new accounts to seperate emails but it appears that having the same IP address negates me from doing so. Anyway I would love to delete this profile or change my username but I don't know how. Someone please let me know.

  2. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Usernames have a 13 character limit.
    Life is a terminal condition.

    She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Usernames have a 13 character limit.
    Yes I understand, my question was how do I change it/delete it so I can make a new profile? because it won't let me even with different email, and no one has gotten back to me I've sent 2 emails and called 3 times leaving 2 messages on customer service.

    Btw I'm an allmax rep so getting active on this board is my job, and I need to start ASAP.
  4. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SparqTheRuthl View Post
    Yes I understand, my question was how do I change it/delete it so I can make a new profile? because it won't let me even with different email, and no one has gotten back to me I've sent 2 emails and called 3 times leaving 2 messages on customer service.
    Who exactly have you sent two e-mails to and called 3 times?

    Btw I'm an allmax rep so getting active on this board is my job, and I need to start ASAP.
    ...and allmax would be...???
    Life is a terminal condition.

    She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    Who exactly have you sent two e-mails to and called 3 times?

    ...and allmax would be...???
    I have emailed the customer service email for anabolicminds and also a nutraplanet customer service email that I found. I have called customer service 2 times and even the order line once and no one answered. I left 2 messages. But if you could help me then it will not all be in vain I suppose.

    Allmax is a supplement company...
    •   
       

  6. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SparqTheRuthl View Post
    I have emailed the customer service email for anabolicminds and also a nutraplanet customer service email that I found. I have called customer service 2 times and even the order line once and no one answered. I left 2 messages. But if you could help me then it will not all be in vain I suppose.

    Allmax is a supplement company...
    If you are registering to promote a company, a company which is not a sponsor on this board, don't bother. This is a sponsor supported board which provides the exclusive right to advertise and promote to only them and them alone.
    Life is a terminal condition.

    She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

  7. what are the details of sponsorship? I will see what can be done.

  8. could I please get an answer?
  9. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Scroll to the very bottom right side of the page and click on Advertise!
    Life is a terminal condition.

    She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

  10. thank you
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in