44.57%

The 2012 bug is catching on!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

thats a little ridiculous what a waste of money ......
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

if you actually read the actual Mayan prophesy it states that the human race will undego evolution, and life AS WE KNOW IT will end, not that the world is destroyed
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I also believe that based on the dresden codex it does predict a catastrophe just not a "world ender" so to speak
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%

Mutation from radioactive fallout should easily be able to count as evolution right?

America just busted 10 Russian spy's yesterday.
    America just pushed hard words on North Korea for the sinking of South Korea's ship
    Still nothing is being done about Iran's Nuclear development, except, words by the UN in promising repercussions if they don't stop

Seems Cold War #2 /World Ward 3 is getting closer an closer...
    I am waiting to see on the news what Russia is going to say about our capturing of their 10 deep cover spys.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bmcjames View Post
    Mutation from radioactive fallout should easily be able to count as evolution right?

America just busted 10 Russian spy's yesterday.
    America just pushed hard words on North Korea for the sinking of South Korea's ship
    Still nothing is being done about Iran's Nuclear development, except, words by the UN in promising repercussions if they don't stop

Seems Cold War #2 /World Ward 3 is getting closer an closer...
    I am waiting to see on the news what Russia is going to say about our capturing of their 10 deep cover spys.
    Knew the KGB were still out there lol..
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%

A bit more news

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599200237800

U.S. Missiles Deployed Near China Send a Message
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.58%

All of these things make me laugh.
    Think a little further and we'll see that are witnissing something worse than a war right now! The global economical state, is getting worse every day that passes by so, lets say, within a few more years our (occidental) economy would be in such a deplorable state that we might not even aford for weapons to make a physical war. We are already dealing with an economical one, so lets hold on to our seats as this come trough us.
    Plus, in ancient scripts when they mention "the end of the world" they meant it metaphoracly, so it could be the end of the previous life-style, ethical values, economical/political structures, more than a mass extinction as it happened 65milion years ago with our dino friends
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%

Well I guess we all better start getting jacked now so the libido comes back before 2012..
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It's the same as the 2000 scare, much ado about nothing
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.89%

Don't believe the hype
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think the only catastrophe will be the War of Gog and Magog predicted in the book of Ezekial. Russia and Iran will attack Israel. God will destroy the attackers in such a way that people will know there is only one true God. And that will start the final "chapter" so to speak for the return of Christ.

So yeah, life as we know it will change.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    I think the only catastrophe will be the War of Gog and Magog predicted in the book of Ezekial. Russia and Iran will attack Israel. God will destroy the attackers in such a way that people will know there is only one true God. And that will start the final "chapter" so to speak for the return of Christ.

oh is that all?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Its just the start.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%

do tell.......
  16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sweet ****ing jesus.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Its in a book you should check out. The number one best seller of all time.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%

Its in a book you should check out. The number one best seller of all time.
    not sure it is the least biased source, or means what you think
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    not sure it is the least biased source, or means what you think
    A book on cars is biased, its gona be about cars. A book on airplanes is biased, it will be about airplanes. A book about the history of man and our creator is gona be about our history and our creator. Ya think?
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    A book on cars is biased, its gona be about cars. A book on airplanes is biased, it will be about airplanes. A book about the history of man and our creator is gona be about our history and our creator. Ya think?
    this is true

And if you look at the messianic prophecies (the prophacies made about Christ like 800 years before He came) well- they all came true not only do the scriptures say so (which is enough) BUT HISTORY also records that Christ walked the earth

He said He would change the world

That Father would Be pitted agains son

that his messege would go out to the corners of the earth

It has all happend

None of this will make you believe though

Only you must make that search

I have made it and I am at peace with The Lord
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    this is true

And if you look at the messianic prophecies (the prophacies made about Christ like 800 years before He came) well- they all came true not only do the scriptures say so (which is enough) BUT HISTORY also records that Christ walked the earth

He said He would change the world

That Father would Be pitted agains son

that his messege would go out to the corners of the earth

It has all happend

None of this will make you believe though

Only you must make that search

I have made it and I am at peace with The Lord
    The word says that all nations will come against Israel and. that Gog and Magog will attack. That is Iran and Russia. Iran has made it clear they will attack. And when they do they will be defeated by God. He will do so in such a way that the doubters and unbelievers will know that only God in Heaven could have done it. I hope the Rapture doesn't happen before it because I can't wait to see it.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.98%

The word says that all nations will come against Israel and. that Gog and Magog will attack. That is Iran and Russia. Iran has made it clear they will attack. And when they do they will be defeated by God. He will do so in such a way that the doubters and unbelievers will know that only God in Heaven could have done it. I hope the Rapture doesn't happen before it because I can't wait to see it.
    Yeah I can't wait either
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Russia and Iran? I don't think we can say yet what world powers are going to be involved. We can speculate though. One things for sure, The devil will gather his forces against God's people and then this will happen.

Ezekial 38: 18" And it shall come to pass in that day, when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord Jehovah, that my wrath shall come up into my nostrils. 19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
    20 so that the fishes of the sea, and the birds of the heavens, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. "

23 "And I will magnify myself, and sanctify myself, and I will make myself known in the eyes of many nations; and they shall know that I am Jehovah." - ASV

Anxiously awaiting these days!
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.98%

Wait- when these things don't happen, how are you guys going to feel? i.e. will it make you feel stupid for believing it in the first place? I'm not asking to insult; simply curious.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

To answer that question one would have to have little to no faith and believe there's a possibility it won't happen. To a true believer it's going to happen. To the contrary it's impossible to believe the things written if you do not have faith.

"And without faith it is impossible to be well-pleasing unto him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that seek after him." Heb 11:6

One thing to note though that a true believer isn't concerned about being right as to his own gain or advantage but rather the vindication of God's name. Jesus christ never once did his own will but only his fathers. Non believers are more concerned with anything that involves "self".
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Russia and Iran? I don't think we can say yet what world powers are going to be involved. We can speculate though. One things for sure, The devil will gather his forces against God's people and then this will happen.

Ezekial 38: 18" And it shall come to pass in that day, when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord Jehovah, that my wrath shall come up into my nostrils. 19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
    20 so that the fishes of the sea, and the birds of the heavens, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. "

23 "And I will magnify myself, and sanctify myself, and I will make myself known in the eyes of many nations; and they shall know that I am Jehovah." - ASV

Anxiously awaiting these days!
    Check out a book called Epicenter by Joel Rosenberg. He and others have done research and show that Gog and Magog as referenced are where present day Iran and Russia are. He goes into great detail about the recent history of Israel and how they tie into the Ezekial prophecy. Its very eye opening.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mDeezy View Post
    Wait- when these things don't happen, how are you guys going to feel? i.e. will it make you feel stupid for believing it in the first place? I'm not asking to insult; simply curious.

Well the events in the Bible have been proven true. The prophecies foretelling the coming of Jesus have been proven. So there is no doubt other prophecies in the Bible are going to happen in specific events. Can you argue that Iran wants to erase Israel off the face of the Earth? Can you argue the fact that Russia is and has been selling nuclear technology to Iran? Turkey has just turned against Israel after a 20 year alliance. The writing is on the wall.

So no, we won't feel stupid because its going to happen. Just don't miss your chance to accept Jesus as savior. No matter what people may have told you, Hell is a very real place and you don't want to be there. Just be open minded and open hearted to let Jesus into your life. If you ask him to he will prove himself to you. If you are sincere.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Check out a book called Epicenter by Joel Rosenberg. He and others have done research and show that Gog and Magog as referenced are where present day Iran and Russia are. He goes into great detail about the recent history of Israel and how they tie into the Ezekial prophecy. Its very eye opening.
    I'm sorry I won't read anything that anyone profits from. When Jesus preached it was all free. he never asked for money for the information. This guy Joel would be acting as a prophet if he identified specific nations as if he can fortell the future. That can even lie along the lines of spiritism. I mean we don't know him personally. God's word is Free and It holds all the information we need. Time will tell how things pan out. I think it's very important that we don't fall into traps and read things that don't originate from god's word. Jesus warned us of this! Look specifically at Verses 24,25

Matthew 24:3 "And as he sat on the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man lead you astray. 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ; and shall lead many astray."

24:11" And many false prophets shall arise, and shall lead many astray"

24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. 24:25 Behold, I have told you beforehand."

29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%

A book written by flawed men, with more borrowed information than I can shake a stick at. Ya think?
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%

Well the events in the Bible have been proven true. The prophecies foretelling the coming of Jesus have been proven. So there is no doubt other prophecies in the Bible are going to happen in specific events. Can you argue that Iran wants to erase Israel off the face of the Earth? Can you argue the fact that Russia is and has been selling nuclear technology to Iran? Turkey has just turned against Israel after a 20 year alliance. The writing is on the wall.

So no, we won't feel stupid because its going to happen. Just don't miss your chance to accept Jesus as savior. No matter what people may have told you, Hell is a very real place and you don't want to be there. Just be open minded and open hearted to let Jesus into your life. If you ask him to he will prove himself to you. If you are sincere.
    proven? by what means?

think logically for a second. Jesus (Yeshua) was a student/teacher of the OT. He would have legitimately known of the prophecy. Therefore it makes it quite easy to say that the prophecies fit.

Sorry....nothing is proven
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    I'm sorry I won't read anything that anyone profits from. When Jesus preached it was all free. he never asked for money for the information. This guy Joel would be acting as a prophet if he identified specific nations as if he can fortell the future. That can even lie along the lines of spiritism. I mean we don't know him personally. God's word is Free and It holds all the information we need. Time will tell how things pan out. I think it's very important that we don't fall into traps and read things that don't originate from god's word. Jesus warned us of this! Look specifically at Verses 24,25

Matthew 24:3 "And as he sat on the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man lead you astray. 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ; and shall lead many astray."

24:11" And many false prophets shall arise, and shall lead many astray"

24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. 24:25 Behold, I have told you beforehand."
    So you are saying you've never read anything other than the Bible? I think you missed my point completely. Rosenberg goes into great detail explaining the scripture and correlates the history of the new Israel. He isn't any sort of prophet. I think you are selling yourself short if you don't read any studies or concordances or any other reference material.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    proven? by what means?

think logically for a second. Jesus (Yeshua) was a student/teacher of the OT. He would have legitimately known of the prophecy. Therefore it makes it quite easy to say that the prophecies fit.

Sorry....nothing is proven
    That would make since if the OT wasn't written foretelling the arrival if Jesus SO many years before Jesus was born to the virgin Mary.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%

That would make since if the OT wasn't written foretelling the arrival if Jesus SO many years before Jesus was born to the virgin Mary.
    By name? Not so.

Also you do know that the virgin story is much older than Mary and Jesus right?
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So you are saying you've never read anything other than the Bible? I think you missed my point completely. Rosenberg goes into great detail explaining the scripture and correlates the history of the new Israel. He isn't any sort of prophet. I think you are selling yourself short if you don't read any studies or concordances or any other reference material.
    No I definetly have but I get a bad taste in my mouth if I have to get information from which I have to purchase at a store or online. For me that tells me someone is concerned with one thing $$$. If God wanted the information out he would get it out and it wouldn't cost a thing to those wanting it. Many people are doing things in the name of christ and God for $ and it's not right. I won't be part of it.

Matthew 7:22 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works? 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Be careful bro..

Proverbs 14:15 "The simple believeth every word;
    But the prudent man looketh well to his going."

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%

youngandfree , Flaw, your spot on.

As for Iran and Russia, I dont know. That would suck because I love Russia I respect them more than Americans lol. They can be a brutal and effective people.

As for non-believers and those who attack the faith, they are those seeds strangled by thorns are swooped up by the birds. Sadly this had to come to pass.

As for false prophets, look at what muhammad did. Took swaths of the unreached world and corrupted them, and now the Lords servants are working fervently to break those chains and free as many as they can as the last days are fast approaching.

I am wondering what will be the form the spirit of the anti-christ inherits during his final attacks on the loyalty of Gods children.

As for the Rapture, I duno where I want it to be in the timeline, but out of being human I would like it to wait until I have me a wifey and a couple kids lol.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.59%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    if you actually read the actual Mayan prophesy it states that the human race will undego evolution, and life AS WE KNOW IT will end, not that the world is destroyed
    Not that I put any faith in the idea of doomsday, I have always taken "The End" as a sign that something major will happen... Maybe thats the year will get cold fusion, or some such.
    Ive read many articles on filipino mythology and a lot of them state that religion and mythology was how they rationalized science before science existed.

Just my two cents.

But a question I raise to the people of faith: What will you believe if nothing happens?

I am agnostic, but slowly turning athiest... kind of a sad life, but my beliefs....

If something should occur like the rapture, or something else of religious proportions I can say that I will convert... But until then I will believe in the sun, for I can see the sun, and feel its presence.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSid View Post

But a question I raise to the people of faith: What will you believe if nothing happens?

I am agnostic, but slowly turning athiest... kind of a sad life, but my beliefs....

If something should occur like the rapture, or something else of religious proportions I can say that I will convert... But until then I will believe in the sun, for I can see the sun, and feel its presence.
    If nothing happens? 2012 is nothing....End times could be 200 years away, so.....Could be 2012, maybe wont be, not our time to tell. We will not know.

As for if the after rapture occurs, well that my friend will be showing up to the game after its over and the scores are up. lol
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My question is to the unbelievers. You say you can't put faith in the Bible but you give credence to ancient Mayan prophecies. How is that any more justifiable?
    Especially if you apply the rationale used for not believing the Bible.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.15%

My question is to the unbelievers. You say you can't put faith in the Bible but you give credence to ancient Mayan prophecies. How is that any more justifiable?
    Especially if you apply the rationale used for not believing the Bible.
    not all 'unbelievers' think the mayan prophecy is true. You are an 'unbeliever' too my friend in that you don't believe in evolution or science.

My personal belief is that the bible was written in order to reinforce the power a minority already had over the majority. I never fell for the brain-washing in school and I refuse to believe in the tooth fairy, santa, the easter bunny, the boogey man or a god. I believe in what i can see and feel, not what was written in a book that, among other things, says the earth is 6000 years old and that a woman was made from a man's rib. I admire some christian values but i do know that if the bible was released as a previously unheard work of fiction nowadays (which it is anyway), it wouldn't be taken quite so seriously to say the least. Religion has been and still is the root of so much evil and spilling of blood in the name of a 'god' in this world and it will continue to be.

You can flame me all you like for this but i have expressed an opinion just like anyone else
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%

youngandfree , Flaw, your spot on.

As for Iran and Russia, I dont know. That would suck Ebecause I love Russia I respect them more than Americans lol. They can be a brutal and effective people.

As for non-believers and those who attack the faith, they are those seeds strangled by thorns are swooped up by the birds. Sadly this had to come to pass.

As for false prophets, look at what muhammad did. Took swaths of the unreached world and corrupted them, and now the Lords servants are working fervently to break those chains and free as many as they can as the last days are fast approaching.

I am wondering what will be the form the spirit of the anti-christ inherits during his final attacks on the loyalty of Gods children.

As for the Rapture, I duno where I want it to be in the timeline, but out of being human I would like it to wait until I have me a wifey and a couple kids lol.
    I agree zero. I want a wife and kids also before all of the "revelations" start. It makes me nervous cause the way things are looking It doesn't look that way lol......... oh well.....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mdrol 53426 Oct.2012
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 10:49 AM
  2. Replies: 292
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 01:41 PM
  3. Ordering A Pizza In 2012
    By purebred in forum Politics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 09:08 AM
  4. Best Sunglass Face Catching Ever !!!