- 03-19-2009, 11:51 AMBoard Moderator
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
Today's urban word of the day is Zombie Company, quite a nice definition
1. A technically bankrupt company that is kept alive with large infusions of government money for the sake of "stability" in the U.S. financial system.
2. A large financial company with negative net worth that continues to operate, despite having no clear path to solvency.
3. The UnDead of Wall Street.
"AIG is the premier example of a zombie company -- kept alive only by $120 billion in federal bailout money. Apparently, it's considered too large to fail."This space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
- 03-19-2009, 12:41 PM
- 03-20-2009, 11:10 AM
pathetic...what a waste of our money
03-20-2009, 11:19 AM
They had their shot and the f u c k e d up!
Small busniess go down EVERYDAY and they get no bailout. The larger companies are no better than the smaller ones, or vice versa!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Zombie Inc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-14-2009, 10:31 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2008, 06:11 PM
- By Zombie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-20-2006, 01:10 PM
- By ToadStool in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 12-06-2004, 12:11 PM