AM Welcomes Neogenix!

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Please join me in welcoming Neogenix to AnabolicMinds! Neogenix has had on goal in mind since its involvement in the supplement industry almost a decade ago - deliver quality effective products that work! They've put together an incredible lineup of products and in traditional AM fashion, they're offering incredible "factory direct" pricing to AM members! Just click the links for their banners anywhere on the site or check out the incredible deals here:

Factory direct pricing especially for AM members here!

We welcome them to the AM family and look forward to seeing lots of incredible things from Neogenix in the future!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1st in! Welcome NeoG! I do enjoy some Cryroshock & Intrafuse from time to time :)

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
2nd... welcome!
velocity xt for everybody!!!!

:p

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome. Enjoy your stay!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes welcome Neogenix. I'll be on the lookout for a sweet promo for Cryoshock do it!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
welcome, the sup shop lady was giving out free cryoshock samples to the employees to try, but someone jacked mine. do y'all still make regenessen or w/e with the 6-bromo & fadogia?

never got to try it, wish i had.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
welcome, the sup shop lady was giving out free cryoshock samples to the employees to try, but someone jacked mine. do y'all still make regenessen or w/e with the 6-bromo & fadogia?

never got to try it, wish i had.
this stuff is DA BOMB!!!! hope make it again only have two bottles :(

liquid_diet

liquid_diet

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks guys! :) I'm a Neogenix rep on BB.com as well, and used to log here a long time ago for some ALRI products.

PM me with any questions on our products and I will help the best I can :) ....