Welcome Needtobuildmuscle and Mrsupps to AM!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Welcome Needtobuildmuscle and Mrsupps to AM!!


    I would like to welcome Needtobuildmuscle and Mrsupps to Anabolicminds.com! Please take a chance to check out their websites and give them a nice warm welcome!

    Need To Build Muscle

    https://www.************/
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.


  2. Didn't see that one coming.

    Welcome to AM guys!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  3. Nice sites!!!
    •   
       


  4. Hey there

  5. WELCOME!!!!!!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  6. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Itching to try the furaz clone
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Welcome aboard!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Itching to try the furaz clone
    Are you now??
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Are you now??
    its the only product of that type that is actually beneficial to cholesterol so thats a huge plus
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its the only product of that type that is actually beneficial to cholesterol so thats a huge plus
    I did not know that.. sounds like a good thing to add to the end of a lipid killing cycle..

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Itching to try the furaz clone
    Me too

  12. oh snap. Looks nice.

    RECOVERBRO


  13. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I did not know that.. sounds like a good thing to add to the end of a lipid killing cycle..
    if its true. It was a claim Axis had made, not sure how accurate it is
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  14. About time Need2buildmuscle is on here
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Wow some wild looking products there... price on that Furaz clone looks a bit steep but 50mg per cap seems pretty substantial. I don't know much about these kinds of products though.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  16. Geeeeeez is Real!!!!!! Welcome
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wow some wild looking products there... price on that Furaz clone looks a bit steep but 50mg per cap seems pretty substantial. I don't know much about these kinds of products though.
    NeedTo makes some top notch stuff!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    NeedTo makes some top notch stuff!
    Nobody could acuse them of underdosing ...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  19. the beast is in the house!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Itching to try the furaz clone
    In about a month we will be dropping the price on this product by another 10.00 . keep in mind you can also use the needto10 discount code to take off 10% of the price and ************ also ships all usa orders 2-3 day priority mail for free!!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    In about a month we will be dropping the price on this product by another 10.00 . keep in mind you can also use the needto10 discount code to take off 10% of the price and ************ also ships all usa orders 2-3 day priority mail for free!!!!
    nice!! gotta love saving everywhere you can!!

  22. **** and the KTS! gang is in the house!!

  23. Keep in mind guys the Katanadrol 2.0 has 150 count(50mg) as well so thats more than double the amount most other clones have. Not a bad price with 10% off and free shipping!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    I would like to welcome Needtobuildmuscle and Mrsupps to Anabolicminds.com! Please take a chance to check out their websites and give them a nice warm welcome!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wow some wild looking products there... price on that Furaz clone looks a bit steep but 50mg per cap seems pretty substantial. I don't know much about these kinds of products though.
    Yes the product is dosed 50mg per caps at 150 caps per bottle. Its dosed the way the product should have been dosed in the first place. At ********************** and ************ My team and I formulate all products with exactly the amount needed to get the best effects. We do things right or we do not do them at all. People will find that some of the products at ether store my seem high priced. Keep a few things in mind though.

    1. Both stores have a discount code that can be used all the time.
    needto139 is a 15% discount for **********************
    Needto10 is a 10% discount for ************
    These discounts always work all the time.

    2. Both stores give you 2-3 day priority shipping all on orders for free in the USA or for only 20.00 world wide. All orders made at ********************** before 1pm eat time are shipped same day and any orders after that are shipped next day.

    3. Both **** and ************ only works with the highest grade compounds and ingredients. Like it has been said in this thread. No one ever has and no one ever could Accuse os of being under dosed or of having impure ingredients and or compounds.

    Many of the ingredients and compounds to make the **** products are out sourced from all around the world. I work with a manufacturer who has been one of my best friends for 7 years now. He is the only place who allows me to hand pic all of my products ingredients from many different sources around the world and have them sent to him to be used in the products. My Fadogia is bought str8 from a African Farmer and sent to a lab to have only the stems extracted. Then its sent to my manufacturer where it is tested and then placed in the products.

    My Tribulus does come from Bulgaria and other compounds come from the best places I can find for them. Many people are under the impressions that everything is the same. That as long as a manufacturer meets FDA standards there compounds and ingredients are just as good as anyone else. I will not argue this fact with the masses and I will rarely waste my time trying to prove or get someone to understand things however anyone who uses the products will notice the difference. I let the products do the talking.


    So Maybe We do not sell products that are dirt cheap I am sorry about that. However when you include the discounts, the free shipping, and the quality of the products you are getting. You get what you pay for and our prices are within the industry standard for the kind of products they are and the effects you get from them...

    **** also backs every single one of its products with a 100% no questions asked money back Policy.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Yes the product is dosed 50mg per caps at 150 caps per bottle. Its dosed the way the product should have been dosed in the first place. At ********************** and ************ My team and I formulate all products with exactly the amount needed to get the best effects. We do things right or we do not do them at all. People will find that some of the products at ether store my seem high priced. Keep a few things in mind though.

    1. Both stores have a discount code that can be used all the time.
    needto139 is a 15% discount for **********************
    Needto10 is a 10% discount for ************
    These discounts always work all the time.
    Unless you know me, then you can get a special first time buyer discount code for 25% off about 15 different products at needtobuildmuscle. PM for details.


  27. welcome guys.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ceo View Post
    Unless you know me, then you can get a special first time buyer discount code for 25% off about 15 different products at needtobuildmuscle. PM for details.


    NICE!!!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Didn't see that one coming.

    Welcome to AM guys!
    Hmm, yeah, my thoughts...I am a bit bewildered

    But, yeah, they have some pretty solid products overall.

    Welcome...
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  30. welcome fellas!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Hmm, yeah, my thoughts...I am a bit bewildered

    But, yeah, they have some pretty solid products overall.

    Welcome...
    Most products be solid ...

  32. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Yes the product is dosed 50mg per caps at 150 caps per bottle. Its dosed the way the product should have been dosed in the first place. At ********************** and ************ My team and I formulate all products with exactly the amount needed to get the best effects. We do things right or we do not do them at all. People will find that some of the products at ether store my seem high priced. Keep a few things in mind though.

    1. Both stores have a discount code that can be used all the time.
    needto139 is a 15% discount for **********************
    Needto10 is a 10% discount for ************
    These discounts always work all the time.

    2. Both stores give you 2-3 day priority shipping all on orders for free in the USA or for only 20.00 world wide. All orders made at ********************** before 1pm eat time are shipped same day and any orders after that are shipped next day.

    3. Both **** and ************ only works with the highest grade compounds and ingredients. Like it has been said in this thread. No one ever has and no one ever could Accuse os of being under dosed or of having impure ingredients and or compounds.

    Many of the ingredients and compounds to make the **** products are out sourced from all around the world. I work with a manufacturer who has been one of my best friends for 7 years now. He is the only place who allows me to hand pic all of my products ingredients from many different sources around the world and have them sent to him to be used in the products. My Fadogia is bought str8 from a African Farmer and sent to a lab to have only the stems extracted. Then its sent to my manufacturer where it is tested and then placed in the products.

    My Tribulus does come from Bulgaria and other compounds come from the best places I can find for them. Many people are under the impressions that everything is the same. That as long as a manufacturer meets FDA standards there compounds and ingredients are just as good as anyone else. I will not argue this fact with the masses and I will rarely waste my time trying to prove or get someone to understand things however anyone who uses the products will notice the difference. I let the products do the talking.


    So Maybe We do not sell products that are dirt cheap I am sorry about that. However when you include the discounts, the free shipping, and the quality of the products you are getting. You get what you pay for and our prices are within the industry standard for the kind of products they are and the effects you get from them...

    **** also backs every single one of its products with a 100% no questions asked money back Policy.
    Yah a lot of this comes clear at first glance.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  33. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah a lot of this comes clear at first glance.
    I hope you get a chance to join our community as well. There are great members and a lot of good input. Hopefully we'll see ya there, the link is in my sig
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  34. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Hmm, yeah, my thoughts...I am a bit bewildered
    Why's that?

    There's already a shiat ton of sponsors here anyway. Everyone and their uncle's supp company seems to be represented here. What's the bewilderment of one more?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Didn't see that one coming.
    Like a sucker punch huh?

  36. Mr supps is bomb... check the link in my sig to see pictures of what their products are capable of.

    Needtobuildmuscle has some amazing stuff.... I highly recommend N2KTS ....I have a feeling this product is gonna take over the pre-workouts out there.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by ceo View Post
    Why's that?

    There's already a shiat ton of sponsors here anyway. Everyone and their uncle's supp company seems to be represented here. What's the bewilderment of one more?
    Someone is being a smartass

    let me ask you this.. Can you get these effective products anywhere else..?

    NO!

  38. More shameless self promotion here guys, but if the AWESOME results like chocolatemilk's aren't proof enough, then by all means try them out for yourself, and save some money on already great deals!


    needto139 is a 15% discount for **********************
    Needto10 is a 10% discount for ************
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  

  
 

Log in
Log in