Thanks to the **** reps and owner.

1. Thanks to the **** reps and owner.

Thank you for the wonderful promo. It allowed me to pick up a couple more items then I normally would. Having come to know a lot of the **** AM staff over the last few months, you guys have some great reps. Huge round of applause for you guys.

2. Glad you got to take advantage of that great discount!
    Enjoy the supps my friend.
    RecoverBro ELITE

3. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Thank you for the wonderful promo. It allowed me to pick up a couple more items then I normally would. Having come to know a lot of the **** AM staff over the last few months, you guys have some great reps. Huge round of applause for you guys.
    Its nice to have you. You can help us out to by spreading the word. Again, thanks for joining..SJ
    •   

4. Thanks for the kind words bro! We really appreciate the support and we are happy to have you over at our forums
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

5. Thanks for the kind words man. Hope u stay around the **** forums.

6. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Thank you! You guys, the customers, are why we are here. Not just to simply sell a product...but because we care about you guys and we want to help you reach your goals. Thanks for being such a big supporter!

7. Agreed, great group of guys
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

8. Need to build muscle cares about you as a person which is great for a company. Not many truly care about you.
    ACSM-CPT

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 10:44 AM
  2. As a co-owner of GM I hereby declare...
    By bigrobbierob in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 01:41 PM