Mr. Supps Customer Service (re: Order) - AnabolicMinds.com

Mr. Supps Customer Service (re: Order)

1. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Mr. Supps Customer Service (re: Order)

I ordered a bottle of Katana on December 29th. I tracked it yesterday and for some reason it was being processed through San Jose, CA. The problem is I live on the east coast.

I emailed Mr. Supps customer service, and 24 hours later there is still no response. I have never had any issues ordering and receiving products from Mr. Supps, but I am wondering what is going on here. Can any reps help me understand why my package went to CA instead of the east coast?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Really. I never had an issue, I just placed an order on Dec 31st and received it yesterday and I live in NJ. I'm sure they will straighten it out for you. They have GREAT products and service! I love the BEAST (and hella,diesel,katana)!!!!!
    ‘Don’t let fear determine who you are and never let where you come from determine where you’re going.’

3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I ordered a bottle of Katana on December 29th. I tracked it yesterday and for some reason it was being processed through San Jose, CA. The problem is I live on the east coast.

I emailed Mr. Supps customer service, and 24 hours later there is still no response. I have never had any issues ordering and receiving products from Mr. Supps, but I am wondering what is going on here. Can any reps help me understand why my package went to CA instead of the east coast?
    well you ordered a product during the busy time for shipping companies. Your bottle of "whatever" will make it to you. And if it doesnt you will get your money back or another product. IDK why tracking it showed CA but again, shipping this time of yr. today is the 4th and you cant count the 30/31 cuz the wkend.

So it has not been that long. be patient, you will get what you ordered good sir.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is only the 2nd business day of the week....I would give it a bit. This is a busy time of year, and things take a little extra time. If you don't hear anything within the next day or 2 then let us know and we will see if we can help you bud
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

To update, I got an email from the customer service department at Mr. Supps. They apologized, even though it became clear it was not their fault, and said they would ship me another bottle. After tracking it again the next day, it was updated to show where the USPS corrected their own error, and that it was near my home. I got the katana today.

This was a USPS error, not anything to do with Mr. Supps. Just wanted to clear that up, for some reason the USPS mishandled the package and sent it to CA instead of the east coast where I live.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jrw
    To update, I got an email from the customer service department at Mr. Supps. They apologized, even though it became clear it was not their fault, and said they would ship me another bottle. After tracking it again the next day, it was updated to show where the USPS corrected their own error, and that it was near my home. I got the katana today.

This was a USPS error, not anything to do with Mr. Supps. Just wanted to clear that up, for some reason the USPS mishandled the package and sent it to CA instead of the east coast where I live.

I am glad that you received your Katana, and that you were taken care of by Mr supps bro. Thank you for taking the time to update us on the status of your order. We appreciate the good feedback
    Recoverbro Elite
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The shipping companies are taking forever to update their stuff...actually is their systems.

For the past couple of days I have been getting my packages anywhere from 8:30-11pm. YEAH, that late!

I helped a UPS guy out at Best Buy and he said it's be insane so it's the shipping companies bud don't worry it'll get there.

At least you didn't lose 2 bottles of forma like me
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Same thing happened.
    One of my packages was a day late and it said on the tracking that UPS "left" it at the warehouse...

What was pretty cool is I had my package a day late at my doorstep.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Just goes to show that there is a lot of hands in getting your stuff and in a timely manner
    Recoverbro Elite
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. order customer service help please
    By tbarrows in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 05:13 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 08:19 PM
  3. Customer Service
    By JDF in forum Nutraplanet