MUSCLES REPLENISHER FOR ME!!!

mathew34

Awards
.I think what I like the most is the taste (other than the benefits). Most products have the chalky taste but these two taste like real sport drinks without all the sugar. If I had the extra cash laying around, I think I would at least drink 2-3 of these per day.
And that's what is so awesome about this product, you get all your carbs, proteins, glutamine and creatine without any bloat! Sometimes just whey does that, and add in some creatine and ***edaboudit!

try now peepz!!! ;)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
.I think what I like the most is the taste (other than the benefits). Most products have the chalky taste but these two taste like real sport drinks without all the sugar. If I had the extra cash laying around, I think I would at least drink 2-3 of these per day.
And that's what is so awesome about this product, you get all your carbs, proteins, glutamine and creatine without any bloat! Sometimes just whey does that, and add in some creatine and ***edaboudit!

try now peepz!!! ;)
This product is a staple for me. They all taste good and you can't beat the mix.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using muscle replenisher as a post workout staple for a few months now. It has a great profile and some great flavors also ;)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been using muscle replenisher as a post workout staple for a few months now. It has a great profile and some great flavors also ;)
I also use it, and to top it off I hard 3 tablespoons mw-hdp. Muscle fullness all day long.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
No doubt it's an extremely solid formula. I like it PWO along with some whole food.

mathew34

Awards
Im so glad you like it brother's!! :grouphug: ;)