Week 4 of Katana/Epi stack

1. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Week 4 of Katana/Epi stack

I started running Katana solo for 3 weeks at 300/mg a day. I am also using N2Guard, Forged Burner, and Need2Slin. This week, week 4, I have started running 30/mg a day of Epi (RPN Havoc)

Last summer when I ran this stack, I was getting cut and ripped like never before. This time around, with just the first few weeks of Katana alone, I am actually adding a lot of mass and not cutting as much with the same dosage, same supplements. I am not complaining at all, as my strength has dramatically increased and setting PR's.

Part of it may be my diet, since I started the Katana over Christmas and had to eat at parties and such. I tried to minimalize the fat intake, but on a couple of occasions I mealed out. It is like my appetite is extreme right now, even with Forged Burner being run. I am curious to see how adding the Epi will go. I plan to run it four weeks and I have another bottle of Katana that I will run the rest of the cycle.

I intended for this to be a cutting stack like last summer, but it has instead turned into a lean bulking stack. I am not complaining at all, just kind of marveling at the difference, same stack, same support supps, different results. Last summer I probably lost 10 pounds or more of fat while adding lean muscle. The opposite is true with this stack.

2. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Also, I am about to begin running a double dose of Bridge. That wasn't in my original post.
  3. Registered User

You are only running the epi for 4 weeks? I'd run i at least 6 man. Your good to go with the n2guard, katana isn't methylated, so you aren't stacking methyls.
    •   

4. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    You are only running the epi for 4 weeks? I'd run i at least 6 man. Your good to go with the n2guard, katana isn't methylated, so you aren't stacking methyls.
    The problem is it is not a bottle of Epi-Strong, so I would need an additional bottle, or half of an additional bottle to run it 5-6 weeks at 30/mg a day.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Yeh man diet will determine everything as far as muscle gain and fat loss. Sounds like you are doing great for adding muscle with your current diet.

You will love the double dose Bridge. That is right on par with HCGenerate
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I started running Katana solo for 3 weeks at 300/mg a day. I am also using N2Guard, Forged Burner, and Need2Slin. This week, week 4, I have started running 30/mg a day of Epi (RPN Havoc)

Last summer when I ran this stack, I was getting cut and ripped like never before. This time around, with just the first few weeks of Katana alone, I am actually adding a lot of mass and not cutting as much with the same dosage, same supplements. I am not complaining at all, as my strength has dramatically increased and setting PR's.

Part of it may be my diet, since I started the Katana over Christmas and had to eat at parties and such. I tried to minimalize the fat intake, but on a couple of occasions I mealed out. It is like my appetite is extreme right now, even with Forged Burner being run. I am curious to see how adding the Epi will go. I plan to run it four weeks and I have another bottle of Katana that I will run the rest of the cycle.

I intended for this to be a cutting stack like last summer, but it has instead turned into a lean bulking stack. I am not complaining at all, just kind of marveling at the difference, same stack, same support supps, different results. Last summer I probably lost 10 pounds or more of fat while adding lean muscle. The opposite is true with this stack.
    great idea bro!! good luck!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    Also, I am about to begin running a double dose of Bridge. That wasn't in my original post.
    i would really save the bridge for pct.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epi / Katana 1 Week In...Disappointed
    By TrashCanman14 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. Katana pct
    By mugen112 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 08:44 AM
  3. Will Katana at 350 be enough?