Hella cycle coming up in a couple weeks.

mh625

Awards
I have two bottles of helladrol I'm gonna do a cycle here in about two weeks. I am currently on leave from afghanistan right now so the reason I haven't started already is because of the drinking. This will be my first run with any MR. Supps products but they get great reviews so I am stoked. I plan on running 100 mg a week. I will log if depending on my internet situation. Regardless I will post a final review. I just had one question since I'm running at 100 mg a day how should I dose it 2 in the morn then 2 about 8 hrs later, or should I go 1 in the morn and 1 every 4 hrs after that?

mh625

Awards
I am thinking of also running some TD DHEA along with the HD to keep me on top of my game. Forgot to say that in the orginal post

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For sure make sure you not drinking while on. 100 mg for 6 weeks will be great.

Also I highly recommend transaderm as your dhea. It's the best test base next to injecting test imo.

Do you have your pct laid out ?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recommend splitting the doses to twice per day 8 hrs apart. That's pretty much how I always dose mine.

Transaderm would be a solid addition as well and give a great test base to the cycle ;)

mh625

Awards
Thanks for the input I had some dhea powder and I used PP carrier so that is the dhea I will be running. I will definantly not be drinking while on. I have done previous hdrol cycle's before. I have also done Mdrol, D-plex, X-tren, and Eq. I have run Mdrol a couple times. I have been working out pretty much my whole life played football, baseball and basketball all in high school so I really never had an off season. I am currently in the Army and I work out at least 5 days a week with 4 days of cardio.

My PCT will be
Clomid
DAA
PCT Assist

I have not bought a liver support for the run but was thinking bout it. I was also thinking of running an AI since my dhea doesn't have the estrogen blocking things like transderm does. Let me know what you guys think.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input I had some dhea powder and I used PP carrier so that is the dhea I will be running. I will definantly not be drinking while on. I have done previous hdrol cycle's before. I have also done Mdrol, D-plex, X-tren, and Eq. I have run Mdrol a couple times. I have been working out pretty much my whole life played football, baseball and basketball all in high school so I really never had an off season. I am currently in the Army and I work out at least 5 days a week with 4 days of cardio.

My PCT will be
Clomid
DAA
PCT Assist

I have not bought a liver support for the run but was thinking bout it. I was also thinking of running an AI since my dhea doesn't have the estrogen blocking things like transderm does. Let me know what you guys think.

N2guard would be nice to have in there for liver support as well as helping other on-cycle health issues. Supports are something you don't want to skip out on.

As for an AI I like Formastanozol, but something like Erase would also work well.

mh625

Awards
Thanks I'll look into N2guard. I mostly use CEL cycle assit. As for the AI I was thinking like armidex, I had a little gyno when I went through pubirty and had a flare up while on SD before I usually just have letro on had and it knocks it out. I was thinking armidex because I think its supposed to a little more mild, but I know the letro is good so I am just getting ideas and opinions to figure out which way I want to go with this

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks I'll look into N2guard. I mostly use CEL cycle assit. As for the AI I was thinking like armidex, I had a little gyno when I went through pubirty and had a flare up while on SD before I usually just have letro on had and it knocks it out. I was thinking armidex because I think its supposed to a little more mild, but I know the letro is good so I am just getting ideas and opinions to figure out which way I want to go with this

N2guard really is a great complete support supplement with multivitamin benefits also. Can't go wrong with it on cycle IMO ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if you need anything that potent for just h drol bro. Check out formastanzol. Should be plenty for you if estro sides start to crop up.

mh625

Awards
Yeah I was really on thinking of the AI for the DHEA I know it converts to estrogen I just dont want a gyno flare up better safe than sorry IMO. I'll probably just have some letro on hand and maybe run form or erase during cycle at low doses.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
letro is WAY overkill. It has a tendency to both kill your sex drive AND your gains. It's that powerful.

mh625

Awards
Yeah I know letro is very strong I just want to have it on hand just incase any gyno issues come up. I do think I am going to run erase while on. Thanks for all the input. When I start my cycle I will at least try to update once a week. Thanks for all the help.