Back for GEAR!!!

1. Back for GEAR!!!

I increased the gear dosage. Its a great supplement but being larger I cant afford 4 doses a day. Been doing it now for 2 days and am feeling better especially achyness and energy. Still have tough time breathing.

2. I love **** Gear. I am running it low dose right now at 9 caps a day spread 3/3/3. I am doing this as well to let the bottle last a little longer. On average I do anywhere from 12 to 18 caps a day but tha does get expensive. Stack it with some Powerchews BCAAs for a nice combo..SJ

3. gear is good stuff
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
    •   

4. Yea gots lots of health benefits too!
    doing my own thang!

5. BUMP! Gear is something I will definitely try out!
    RecoverBro ELITE

6. What are you guys running GEAR at. I am still at 9 caps a day 3/3/3 but I am going to up it to 12 a day and prob leave it there for a bit..Cant really afford to do much more..SJ

7. right now i'm currently stocking up on my gear for the summer cut....i think this stuff really shines when dosed high during a cut

8. Ok, so I made the move. Taking 12 caps a day spread 4/4/4. I will keep you posted on any new results..SJ

9. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Ok, so I made the move. Taking 12 caps a day spread 4/4/4. I will keep you posted on any new results..SJ
    very interested in hearing on how your body reacts to this

10. Gear is the best. I bring it with me everywhere. I love it in between meals. Keeps my muscles full.

11. I Got 4 bottles waiting to use for my anavar and Rstrans cycle... I will dose 12 gear a day..
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

Similar Forum Threads

1. This is how you got gear back in the day
    By CoorsLight126 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 11:13 AM
  2. Lower back pian on gear?
    By Ripped1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 12:05 AM