Beast/Katana Stack

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
I am about to run a beast and katana cycle and was wondering if anyone has done one and what their results were? What do you guys recommend as far as dosage and length of time. This would be my 6th PH cycle and my current weight is 229, 5'9 and about 11% BF. Thanks.

GTB

Awards
Are you going to log it. I would like to see your review. I am considering similar cycle in Feb.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Hs anyone run a SD/ HDROL cycle, why yes tons of them

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Oh yeh I will be logging it. I will be running it at the end of January. I have to finish up my PCT from the run I was just on. I will post photo's weekly as well.

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Correct me if I am wrong, 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol is not Hdrol it is Orastan-A. Hdrol is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol. Two different compounds yielding somewhat different different results.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I am wrong, 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol is not Hdrol it is Orastan-A. Hdrol is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol. Two different compounds yielding somewhat different different results.
your ryte, too bad its not hdrol, cycle might have been good, I cant keep up with all these companies with their BS lil names for compounds.

About all the companies lil product names are good for is warning others that it wuz bunk or not. like that decapro or whatever the **** it is, has 3 compounds at stoopid dosages that are completely useless for anything other than inflating and deflating.

Personally, SD, tren and epi in the correct doses are the best SD cycle. Had a good one made up that had 5mgs SD, 40mgs of xtren, and 15mgs of epi, along with 5mgs of bioperine

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
You suggest I go that route?

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
What do you think about ultradrol and Trenazone?

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
What do you think about Ultradrol and Trenazone????

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about Ultradrol and Trenazone????
That Ultradrol is susposed to be Methyl sten ryte?If it is that stuff is pretty taxing on systems, and I know that trenazone is like another 19 nor conversion ryte? you kinda have to similar actions gonna happen there Strenght, mass will come and go on thoses PHs. I will have to read up on that trenazone, is the boladrol still around that a mass monster there

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to stop trenazone after the first week. I was having crazy @ss thoughts. I wasn't impressed with boladrol. Sd and epi are the kings in my book

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I had to stop trenazone after the first week. I was having crazy @ss thoughts. I wasn't impressed with boladrol. Sd and epi are the kings in my book
yes, people do experience psycopharmalogical effects with sum PHs, hell smoke a bowl during the first week of a 20-30 MG SD cycle and tell me if the affects arent compounded 3 fold

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
high doses of Prozac will also turn on thoses vivid dreams and thoughts too. I think its a progestinal thing?

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Bola is all sold out now. Ima def try either the SD or Ultra Cycle, just not sure which one yet.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Diesel slow down yo. you were just on cycle, so you have some time til your next. (well if you wait the proper amount of time)

we will get your next one lined up and make sure its bad A$$. just gimme a min, tell me what you want out of it and anything else.....ill put it together. (please dont say i want 20lb and drop 5%BF tho...)

Bola sux so dont waste your time.....no one ive seen had even DECENT results....sh!tty compound. I would really opt for your first choice. Beast/katan stacked.

beast 10/10/20/20
katan 250/350/350/350/350/350
N2Gaurd

nolva
HCGen
forma stanzol

but this is just an example

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is your goal to bulk? If so, dieselbolan is another good option. That stuff is excellent for adding mass

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Gymrat,

Im looking to add about 6-8lbs, 10 would be nice, with keeping about 70-80% of it post cycle. Is that poosible with your recommended cycle/dosage.

I know i am making sure I give myself enough time for
My liver to recover from my last run.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Gymrat,

Im looking to add about 6-8lbs, 10 would be nice, with keeping about 70-80% of it post cycle. Is that poosible with your recommended cycle/dosage.

I know i am making sure I give myself enough time for
My liver to recover from my last run.
yea, you could prolly add 10-12 LBM with a few cardio sessions each wk and eating very very clean & big. Diet is HUGE!!!

nolva
40/20/10/10
HCGen 5 caps ED
Forma stanzol 0/8/10/10/8/6 ------- total pumps ED, split in 2 doses. AM/PM

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say with the right diet and training plan, you could easily gain 10-12 lbs on this cycle, and keep 7-9 lbs post cycle that would be very lean gains. ;)

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Thanks Bro. Ill let you know how it goes!