Aw shizzle helladrol back in stock

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Been waiting for this stuff. I had to use some off brand halodrol in my last cycle and it was the ghey.

6 weeker before spring break? #LEGGO

Any coupons for this stuff?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
needto10 is good for 10% always, but "15off" is the holiday sale going on now

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
needto10 is good for 10% always, but "15off" is the holiday sale going on now
Yep...use 15off through Christmas to get 15% off! :thumbsup:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
The ideal PH for a first timer. IN STOCK and at a great price with the holiday sale! ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Going over to take a look :)

ThrowItUp

Awards
Sale still going on? Id be in for a bottle or 2

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sale still going on? Id be in for a bottle or 2
I'm not sure. It may have expired yesterday, but you can always add what you want to your cart, then apply the discount code. If it is still valid it will accept the code, if not it will say incorrect code.

ThrowItUp

Awards
I'm not sure. It may have expired yesterday, but you can always add what you want to your cart, then apply the discount code. If it is still valid it will accept the code, if not it will say incorrect code.
Thanks Will try

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both those stackable? lol

Seriously though... 15off looks like it still works. For how much longer and will there be a NYE sale? Ugh, this is always the part I hate lol

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Update:

Damn this **** is legit bruhhhs. Feels much stronger than the clone I had last time and it's only day 8 or so. I dosed 50mg for the first 3 days, 75 for 2 more, and am going straight to 100mg for the duration of the bottle. Already has the blood boiling and BP rising which my cycle assist coming in tomorrow should cure. I gotta say I'm pretty amped about the next 5 weeks.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update:

Damn this **** is legit bruhhhs. Feels much stronger than the clone I had last time and it's only day 8 or so. I dosed 50mg for the first 3 days, 75 for 2 more, and am going straight to 100mg for the duration of the bottle. Already has the blood boiling and BP rising which my cycle assist coming in tomorrow should cure. I gotta say I'm pretty amped about the next 5 weeks.

Sounds like you are off to a great start! Keep us updated bro ;)

mathew34

Awards
Update:

this is great bro!! just keep bumping about this product bro! ;)

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Sup bruhs, been MIA since school started. The oil/gas program here is competitive as ****, have only had time to do the class thing and lift. Gotta say this cycle was sick. I've gained about 15 pounds and just been pushing weight around. Overall I'm completely thicker everywhere and more vascular, i've never really seen ridges in my obliques and serratus anterior until now. The weight gain was slow and steady so I expect to keep most of it. This was 6 weeks at 100mg. Yeah. It was sweet.

I do have a question about PCT though as I have a couple of options.

Here is what I have:
Plenty of Clomid
Bottle of Sustain Alpha
2 weeks of Testforce2
Bulk creatine
Bottle of Erase
Cycle Assist

Now i've heard about estro rebound so after stopping the Clomid at week 4 I was going to continue running Erase for two more weeks after that, at 1 pill a day.

Here's what I was thinking

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Sustain Alpha: 2 servings a day for 3 weeks, then one serving until bottle is done
Erase: 0/0/2/2/1/1
Testforce2: 1 scoop every day for first 2 weeks
Cycle Assist: 2x daily

I'm thinking I should also start loading the creatine now as I have about a week left in the cycle. That should give it some time to saturate before hitting my PCT.

Any suggestions?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine is cheap.. Start it now.

The PCT looks good. If it's SA LV I wouldn't even bother with it. Sustain was only good in Transdermal.
But the Clomid, Erase, Cycle assist and creatine will be good bro.

KILL this cycle bro!!!!!

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Damn this last week has been killer. I haven't been sick in about 3 years but i got pwned this winter. Probably a combination of riding the bus to class + being around thousands of mofo's on campus erry day. This combined with the shutdown has made me feel like a big sack of ****. But it's all good. I'm up a solid 15 pounds and have been cranking out the workouts which were kinda difficult since my chest was on fire. I start first day of PCT today along with my antibiotics so I'll post updates on how it's coming along.

My libido has been shot the last 2 weeks so it'll be interesting to see how this comes along. Did I mention this cycle kicked ass? I think I'll honestly keep at least 10 of the 15 pounds I gained. I'm going 500 cals above what I was on cycle to keep strength/weight so I'll let you guys know how this PCT played out.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn this last week has been killer. I haven't been sick in about 3 years but i got pwned this winter. Probably a combination of riding the bus to class + being around thousands of mofo's on campus erry day. This combined with the shutdown has made me feel like a big sack of ****. But it's all good. I'm up a solid 15 pounds and have been cranking out the workouts which were kinda difficult since my chest was on fire. I start first day of PCT today along with my antibiotics so I'll post updates on how it's coming along.

My libido has been shot the last 2 weeks so it'll be interesting to see how this comes along. Did I mention this cycle kicked ass? I think I'll honestly keep at least 10 of the 15 pounds I gained. I'm going 500 cals above what I was on cycle to keep strength/weight so I'll let you guys know how this PCT played out.

Those are some impressive gains you've made bro! Nice job! Just keep killing it in PCT and keep the Cal's up to make the gains stick and you will be good to go ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've got two bottles in my stash.....not sure when i'll use it....might stack it with my EQ-Plex that i've been sitting on

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got two bottles in my stash.....not sure when i'll use it....might stack it with my EQ-Plex that i've been sitting on
That would be a decent stack I bet.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
6 days into PCT and I can already feel my libido coming back. I had read about how mixed suppression was on Hdrol but I think the 100mg for 6 weeks shut me down pretty hard. Here's my schedule:

Upon waking: 50mg Clomid/scoop of Testforce 2
Awake +30 mins: Sustain Alpha/1.5g LCLT/Cycle Assist
12 hours later: Sustain Alpha

I'll usually take another 1.5 LCLT preworkout with Craze since I love that ****. Then another 1g LCLT post. I'm down about 2 pounds but it looks to be mostly water, I'm leaner in the mirror.

Nice.