TRANSADERM QUESTION - AnabolicMinds.com

TRANSADERM QUESTION

1. New Member

TRANSADERM QUESTION

I just started TRT today by using Androgel after my morning shower. I am also going to use Transaderm (Dermacrine) during my initial TRT. When would be the proper time to apply the Transaderm/Dermacrine? At night?

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dumplin716 View Post
    I just started TRT today by using Androgel after my morning shower. I am also going to use Transaderm (Dermacrine) during my initial TRT. When would be the proper time to apply the Transaderm/Dermacrine? At night?
    i like 1st thing in the morning.......don't really think timing is all that important as much as using daily-try to use same time everyday if possible......btw-talk to your doc or endo, injectable test is far superior, and not nearly as complicated as you might think!!! you are gonna love the transaderm/androgel....put up a review or pm me with your thoughts!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

x2. You can also reach out to ambulldog as he's on TRT and uses transaderm/derma daily. I think he was doing 3 pumps every day.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about Transaderm for Beastdrol cycle.
    By wildcat13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 10:16 AM