HCGenerate

F

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
Hi just got my HCGenerate in. I plan on dosing 3 am and 3 at bedtime. I just came off of TRT. I do have low normal test levels. Can I run the HCGenerate for an extended period of time? Maybe 12 weeks or longer.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would break for 4wks after 12wks of use. you cant stay on natty supps forever, well you could be they would not be effective

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Why are you coming OFF trt? And you will need more than hcgenerate if you plan on not needing trt anymore and want to try and restart your natural levels.

F

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
My plan is to continue with Lit UP, FREE TEST and HCGENERATE. I actually feel better on the LIT UP AND FREE TEST COMBO than I did on TRT. I became very tired and lethargic on TRT. I just feel that there has to be a better way to optimize myself instead of having to take a shot every week.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
i have been using HcGenerate on and off for a while. The longest I run it is 8 to 10 weeks, and then I take off at least 4 weeks before starting it again or any natty test booster..

How have yiour results been thus far..SJ

F

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
this is only my full 2nd day on it with the other 2 supplements. I would think that I would notice an increase in drive and energy within a day or two.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
this is only my full 2nd day on it with the other 2 supplements. I would think that I would notice an increase in drive and energy within a day or two.
I would give it a few more days. You cant go wrong with HcGenerate anyway. Its def the best natty test booster I have ever used. LOve the stuff. First time I ever used it I was on a prohormone cycle and my libido was shot and I had bad lethargy. Needto told me to add it and within a week, the boys were back in business. Its really good stuff and good luck with it..SJ

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Might want to think about doing a low dosed transaderm or maybe even bridge.....i bet his DHEA levels are low from being on TRT...

F

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
No I just came off of TRT and I don't want to go back. I want to optimize myself instead of taking hormones for the rest of my life.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on bro. It would sorta suck injecting for life.

F

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
believe it or not I feel better on the LIT UP and FREE Test combo better than the TRT. I just want to add the HCGenerate in to really optimize myself.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
believe it or not I feel better on the LIT UP and FREE Test combo better than the TRT. I just want to add the HCGenerate in to really optimize myself.
HCGen will really add to that stack. some DAA would be nice also. you could do HCGen for 1 month, switch to DAA for 1 month, back to HCGen.....etc etc etc.

F

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
Well the Lit Up already has DAA in it. Each scoop has 1.55 grams of DAA. I only take 1 scoop because my prostate is very sensitve to DAA.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might want to think about doing a low dosed transaderm or maybe even bridge.....i bet his DHEA levels are low from being on TRT...
This is more than likely the culprit. You are the first I have heard to complain about TRT... and transderm is far different than dosing Test E/C once or twice a week. Did you ever get your bloodwork done after you started TRT, a month in, three months, six months to find out what could be the cause?

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Taking the perspective of someone who wants to help you with your health and problems, instead of selling you product, I'm going to say that I think a lot of things were done/approached wrong here.

If you went on trt to begin with, there should have been a valid reason. Multiple lab results should have shown low testosterone, and LH levels should have been tested, etc, to try and decide the cause and everything. Assuming trt was a viable option after getting this testing done, when you started to feel terrible ON trt, you should have gotten labs done while on it, one to see how well that dose was doing for your T levels, and also to see what your estrogen is at to see how much of that just aromatized from lack of an AI.

If there was a valid enough reason you went on trt to begin with, then I'm not sure coming off is going to be a viable option for you. If you REALLY want to try it, you should read up about a proper "restart" protocol that involves a serm like clomid.

I can't in good conscience tell you that hcgenerate or transaderm is an effective alternative to trt. If you feel better on it then you did on trt, there are some other factors in play here that you should get to the bottom of and be self aware of moving forward.

Just my two cents on the subject.

F

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
Ok, then where do I get a quality topical DHEA product to supplement my trt protocol? NTBM is always sold out and Primordial doesn't make it anymore.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking the perspective of someone who wants to help you with your health and problems, instead of selling you product, I'm going to say that I think a lot of things were done/approached wrong here.

If you went on trt to begin with, there should have been a valid reason. Multiple lab results should have shown low testosterone, and LH levels should have been tested, etc, to try and decide the cause and everything. Assuming trt was a viable option after getting this testing done, when you started to feel terrible ON trt, you should have gotten labs done while on it, one to see how well that dose was doing for your T levels, and also to see what your estrogen is at to see how much of that just aromatized from lack of an AI.

If there was a valid enough reason you went on trt to begin with, then I'm not sure coming off is going to be a viable option for you. If you REALLY want to try it, you should read up about a proper "restart" protocol that involves a serm like clomid.

I can't in good conscience tell you that hcgenerate or transaderm is an effective alternative to trt. If you feel better on it then you did on trt, there are some other factors in play here that you should get to the bottom of and be self aware of moving forward.

Just my two cents on the subject.
I have to agree with Makaveli here. If you want to get off of TRT, I understand that, but it isn't as simple as just stopping and getting on some OTC products to get up and running again. Your health is number one, and you really need bloodwork to see what is going on and the right route to take to make sure you are doing what is best for your body ;)

F

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
so far so good though. my bloodwork back in March was at 449. The clinic that I went through prescribed 8/10cc per week along with arimedex and HCG. I was having alot of estrogen issues. Workouts are going good and energy is up now. I have actually become stronger this past week in the gym than I have in a few years. The last shot I took was a month ago. Since I started the Lit Up,Free Test and HCGenerate combo I have had little to no cravings for junk food or beer. Is that normal for any of these products?

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I agree with everyone here when they say 10-12 weeks = 4 weeks break

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last day to get HCGenerate at 25% off using discount code givethanks25 :D

M

mathew34

Awards
a double does of Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day is almost the same as hcgenerate for on cycle. That is what I have heard most people say!! :cheers: