Mrsupps.com Drop the Ball on its loyal customers and for this we are sorry.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wrote out a big reply and this site sucks balls so much it deleted it and logged me out. I phucking hate that ****..

OK so now the short version. We had the biggest sale in the history of Mrsupps and sold more units then Ever before. We got told by the Manufacturers they could cover anythingwe throw at them for this sale and they were caught off guard just as much as we were. Never did I dream we could sell that many units in that amount of time

All Orders except katanadrol have been filled and shipped today. Katanadrol will be in later this week and they will ship out. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart for the phuck up guys. You know we always get them products out to you guys fast but some times things happen. I think the most imprtant thing is if you get caught with your pants down then you grab your balls, swallow your pride, admit the **** up and say sorry. Then I will also be offering a gift to the people who got late orders its not huge but its something and at least it says hey I am sorry guys.. This sale was way bigger then anyone ever thought...

You will be able to read about how to get your gift on the front page of Mrsupps.com.

I love you all and I hope I can keep your trust. Some times things can be out of my control and every once in a wile things will happen. I mean it from the heart when I say I love you guys and No one is more pissed off about this then I was. Mrsupps is on top of it now all orders except katanadrol went out no later then today.. Kdrol will go out before the week is over we are told... I am as honest with you guys as I can be and that is the best I can do for my people.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
No one can ever say Nate doesn't go the extra mile for his customers

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn....the ntbm crew is just that damned good, lol. can i get an amen!!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bet the free gift will be so worth it... Nate usually hooks it up good!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bet the free gift will be so worth it... Nate usually hooks it up good!
Always does!! Another example of excellent customer service at its best!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not gonna lie when I first heard about NTBM I kinda looked past them. Then I started noticing on here that the customer service was above average. I made my first order and two days later it was at my door.

Then the quality of the products kept me ordering. They became one of my favorite company's. I love repping for a company that has Nate as the leader.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I hope the k drol is still great quality considering the time constraints and backorders and inventory shortage.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope the k drol is still great quality considering the time constraints and backorders and inventory shortage.
Your quality in your Katana will not change at all bro. Backorders and time constraints do not cause any deviation in product quality and purity at Mr Supps. This I can assure you ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Classy move classy company....good job guys.