Mr Supps Rep. Question about shipping

mh625

Awards
Hi, I purchased Helladrol on the BOGO sale on the 1st. I recieved my confirmation email that said it was processing. I have yet to get an email stating the status of the shipment. I am currently deployed in Afghanistan and had the order shipped to my home in the states. Is the problem of it not being shipped because I ordered from a computer in Afghanistan and had it shipped home? Any help would be appreciated PM me if you need my order # or any other info. I also sent an email on the contact link at the Mr Supps website. Thanks in advance.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
did you get an email back from Mr supps?? they should be taking care of this.....

Did you happen to order a bottle of forma stanzol??

mh625

Awards
Yes I got an email back that said they would get to me first thing today but they reassured me my order went through fine, but still no update on if it has shipped or not,and they have not emailed me yet today. No I did not order forma stanzol. I ordered hella. This is my first order from Mr Supps hopefully this will get resolved.

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
I ordered my beastdrol on the first also, and im having the same problem. Still says its in processing. And I'm in the states.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Strange cuz I always get my stuff in 3 days but USPS sucks and it's getting close to the holidays which always makes it take longer.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you filled out the contact them info on their page?

I only ask because all the NTBM reps you see on here help out when and how we can with/for Mr. Supps, but we actually don't have access to anything like that and as far as contacting anyone, we'd be doing the exact same thing as you.

That being said, if there's still anything we can do to help, just let us know.

mh625

Awards
Yes I filled out the contact form on the website and recieved a reply back. In the reply I was told that I would be contacted Monday and yet still no idea if it has shipped or not. Needless to say I'm not very happy with the customer service. With CEL not making anymore phs I was hoping to find another supplier of quality phs but now I'm not sure so far its been kind of a hassle.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
On the Facebook page it says that they r behind due to mass BOGO orders.

mh625

Awards
Yeah i was guessing they were behind due to the BOGO. So I'm not to mad yet. I just hope it gets shipped soon. Not a fan of paying for something and waiting a week or two before I even know the status of my order.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I filled out the contact form on the website and recieved a reply back. In the reply I was told that I would be contacted Monday and yet still no idea if it has shipped or not. Needless to say I'm not very happy with the customer service. With CEL not making anymore phs I was hoping to find another supplier of quality phs but now I'm not sure so far its been kind of a hassle.
The Mr. Supps line is definitely legit; no question about that.

I've kicked in a question up the line to see if I can get any more info on this for you. Like another poster already mentioned, the end of the BOGO sale obviously results in a ton of orders, but that's still not an excuse for a lack of contact. Mr. Supps customer service is always top notch, so we'll see what we can figure out for you.

mh625

Awards
Thanks for the help MidwestBeast but all should be fine recieved shipment info today and will keep u guys posted when it shows up to my house. I go on my midtour leave in December so maybe January I could possibly log the hella cycle been also thinking of adding in some TD DHEA or might run it solo. Again thanks for all the help NTBM reps I appreciate it.

nerdalert

Awards
that BOGO sale was nice, I can understand them getting behind. It was cool that offered that to begin with.

mh625

Awards
Just an update I recieved my order today in the mail so no harm no foul in my book, and again thanks for the help.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an update I recieved my order today in the mail so no harm no foul in my book, and again thanks for the help.
Glad to hear it got there, man.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Defintly pissed to find out about a BOGO sale, after it already happened, coooooooooool. Now I'll be buying full price, and kicking my self in the ass.