Is something up with the N2BM Site?

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys. Is it me, or is the site running super slow and taking forever for the pages to load. Initially I thought it was my PC so I even downloaded a new spyware program in case the one I had was missing some adware. Well that worked as I wound up removing a few dozen adwares from my PC. I finally thought that this would speed up my PC and everything would be back to normal. Well kits niot. I tried yesterday and today and it takes so long for the pages to load and then forget about even trying to post. Is anyone else having this problem. I need to know before I go and buy a new PC..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up guys. Is it me, or is the site running super slow and taking forever for the pages to load. Initially I thought it was my PC so I even downloaded a new spyware program in case the one I had was missing some adware. Well that worked as I wound up removing a few dozen adwares from my PC. I finally thought that this would speed up my PC and everything would be back to normal. Well kits niot. I tried yesterday and today and it takes so long for the pages to load and then forget about even trying to post. Is anyone else having this problem. I need to know before I go and buy a new PC..SJ
I've had no issues at all with it today.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
seemed ok to me also.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah, I dont know if its my PC or my internet connection. I have cable. I think I might go buy a new PC tomorrow. Well see..SJ

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been on several times today via my phone and have had no problems

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah, I am convinced the N2BM forums are just to big and my PC is just to slow. These forums are fine for me as you can see but as soon as I go over to N2bM it is a snails pace. Anyway, I got some doe together and will be going and getting a new puter sometime today or later this week..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah, I am convinced the N2BM forums are just to big and my PC is just to slow. These forums are fine for me as you can see but as soon as I go over to N2bM it is a snails pace. Anyway, I got some doe together and will be going and getting a new puter sometime today or later this week..SJ
Get rid of that Pentium 1 old school and get with the times SJ...lol

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Would be nice if they actually had the product tou wanted in stock :(