Need 2 slin is now $58.99!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I cant bring myself to ever take a break from it....I went a few days without it a while back while my next bottle was in the mail and I felt a big difference without it. A lot more bloat than normal and I didnt get that great feeling that Need2slin gives you at meal time. Feels like it is just shuttling nutrients right to the muscle
    Haha yeah.. I just feel it work so much better when I take a few weeks off from it every 3-4 months..


  2. is the need2slin 58.99 still? I just went to the needtobuildmuscle web site and it says 68.99??

  3. When is nutra gonna restock?? They sell it for 40ish
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli
    is the need2slin 58.99 still? I just went to the needtobuildmuscle web site and it says 68.99??
    Yeh there was a price increase a little bit ago due to cost increases.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks
    When is nutra gonna restock?? They sell it for 40ish
    Hopefully very soon
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  6. Yea your right, nutra has it at an insane price!

  7. i really wish nutra would restock their needto line....they do have awesome prices, plus you can use it as the one stop shop for our product line and any other products you may use

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    When is nutra gonna restock?? They sell it for 40ish
    You can always post a thread over in the nutra product ETA thread....they should be able to let you know

  9. Great product but at $60 it's pretty impractical for me.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Great product but at $60 it's pretty impractical for me.
    Just be patient and get it from nutra then. You might be able to find some on amazon on the cheap too.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    is the need2slin 58.99 still? I just went to the needtobuildmuscle web site and it says 68.99??
    yes,a little bit is increase but 68.99 is worth of you buy this stuff!! you can use needto139 for 15% discount code!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    yes,a little bit is increase but 68.99 is worth of you buy this stuff!! you can use needto139 for 15% discount code!!

    thank you! any idea how much to ship to hawaii??

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    thank you! any idea how much to ship to hawaii??
    i don't know-pm either rickrock13 or barbellbeast, they should know!!!



    let me know when you find out!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    thank you! any idea how much to ship to hawaii??
    I talk to needto, he said its free shipping to Hawaii!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    I talk to needto, he said its free shipping to Hawaii!!!
    awesome man! I am thinking that will fit nicely into my pct...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mathew34

    I talk to needto, he said its free shipping to Hawaii!!!
    Yep Mathew is right. Free shipping in the U.S.!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  17. Just got another bottle of it myself. I been popping 3x before my large carb PWO meal

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    thank you! any idea how much to ship to hawaii??
    wow-free shipping....don't forget to include the 15% discount code!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Just got another bottle of it myself. I been popping 3x before my large carb PWO meal
    i like 2 pre and 2 post...it would be an interesting thread to see the different ways we all use this amazing product!!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i like 2 pre and 2 post...it would be an interesting thread to see the different ways we all use this amazing product!!!!
    indeed! 1 cap in the am before fasted cardio is a fav of mine as well

  21. I've been doing 2 before my bigger carb meal and 2 post workout....loving it so far (and i'm on cycle )

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon

    indeed! 1 cap in the am before fasted cardio is a fav of mine as well
    I've been doing this for a while...love it!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  23. exactly...on a empty, or with a meal, pre or post, even before bed....n2slin gits er done!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    awesome man! I am thinking that will fit nicely into my pct...
    Just keep posted bro!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    If need2slin cost 30-35 bucks I've use it like water. It's one of the most complete supps of it's kind!
    You just so happen to be in like bro. We are having a 25% off sale from now till the end of the month.. hen you sill get the free shipping on top of that so now is the time to pick up some N2slin or any of your fave **** products bro

  26. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    You just so happen to be in like bro. We are having a 25% off sale from now till the end of the month.. hen you sill get the free shipping on top of that so now is the time to pick up some N2slin or any of your fave **** products bro
    Im glad i waited until this week to order!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Im glad i waited until this week to order!
    Wish I had waited
    Building my best body "for me"!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    You just so happen to be in like bro. We are having a 25% off sale from now till the end of the month.. hen you sill get the free shipping on top of that so now is the time to pick up some N2slin or any of your fave **** products bro
    is there a coupon code for this? i just went to the site and its still marked $68.99...

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli

    is there a coupon code for this? i just went to the site and its still marked $68.99...
    Yes...use the discount code "givethanks25" at checkout for the 25% off
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Wish I had waited
    Hold the phone dar toots!!!!!!!!!! HMMM You is a lady I see. Sending a pm right now>>

  31. 'givethanks25' needtoslin just got even better!!!!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    'givethanks25' needtoslin just got even better!!!!
    Absolutely!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  33. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    'givethanks25' needtoslin just got even better!!!!
    PERFECT!!

  34. I'm stocking the phuck up on N2Slin, that's for sure.

  35. I've got Need2slin today!! YEah.. great price!! Love it!!!

  36. So I FINALLY got my Need2Slin and will be starting this Sunday. I have read alot of the logs and reviews, but I don't think this has been addressed - I work out first thing in the AM on empty stomach....okay to take 1 cap pre w\o in this case, or better to take it 30 min before meals? Also the night time dose - I assume that would be taken on an empty stomach? My last meal of the day is usually around 10, contains about 50 grams of carbs, 30 grams protein and 10 grams of fat. So should I take one cap before this meal, or wait til just before bed, which is usually around midnight?
    Building my best body "for me"!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac
    So I FINALLY got my Need2Slin and will be starting this Sunday. I have read alot of the logs and reviews, but I don't think this has been addressed - I work out first thing in the AM on empty stomach....okay to take 1 cap pre w\o in this case, or better to take it 30 min before meals? Also the night time dose - I assume that would be taken on an empty stomach? My last meal of the day is usually around 10, contains about 50 grams of carbs, 30 grams protein and 10 grams of fat. So should I take one cap before this meal, or wait til just before bed, which is usually around midnight?

    Need2slin is so versatile that it can be dosed a variety of ways. I personally use it dosing 3 caps a day. One cap 30 minutes before fasted training in the AM, and one cap 30 minutes before each of my two biggest meals.

    Dosing a cap before bed on an empty stomach is great also. Its good to try it different ways to find what works best for you
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  38. listen to what rick said... he has a lot of good experience with it... I am going to dose mine pretty similar to the way he is dosing it... three times, split evenly throughout the day... keep in mind, that you can dose it differently throughout... it doesn't have to be the exact time for the entire bottle... that's the beauty of it... its such a versatile supp... if you have a big carb meal, like pizza or pasta, take 3 caps before and see how great the results are!



    Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    So I FINALLY got my Need2Slin and will be starting this Sunday. I have read alot of the logs and reviews, but I don't think this has been addressed - I work out first thing in the AM on empty stomach....okay to take 1 cap pre w\o in this case, or better to take it 30 min before meals? Also the night time dose - I assume that would be taken on an empty stomach? My last meal of the day is usually around 10, contains about 50 grams of carbs, 30 grams protein and 10 grams of fat. So should I take one cap before this meal, or wait til just before bed, which is usually around midnight?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Need2slin is so versatile that it can be dosed a variety of ways. I personally use it dosing 3 caps a day. One cap 30 minutes before fasted training in the AM, and one cap 30 minutes before each of my two biggest meals.

    Dosing a cap before bed on an empty stomach is great also. Its good to try it different ways to find what works best for you
    Listen to Rick bro is a perfect decision. He has a lot of experience of all product from ****!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Need2slin is so versatile that it can be dosed a variety of ways. I personally use it dosing 3 caps a day. One cap 30 minutes before fasted training in the AM, and one cap 30 minutes before each of my two biggest meals.

    Dosing a cap before bed on an empty stomach is great also. Its good to try it different ways to find what works best for you
    Just to re-iterate there are lots of ways to use this. I do 4 caps per day. 2 with my biggest carb meal in the morning and 2 with my pre-workout meal.

    Although this may be changing slight since i'm about to start dieting in the next month or so.

    I also like doing a cap or two before bed if I forget to take my N2Slin during the day. I'll do it on and empty stomach with some BCAAs.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 11:39 PM
  2. VAT + P-Slin
    By FINEMNT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 10:10 PM
  3. Slin results without slin? My thoughts..
    By jjohn in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:42 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 01:12 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 07:37 PM
Log in
Log in