Ice cream sandwich flavor WTBM

1. Ice cream sandwich flavor WTBM

What do you guys think of the ice cream sandwich flavor of wtbm?

I'm nearing the end of my first bag of it and I gotta say I think it tastes awesome. Tastes like the cream inside of an oreo! NOM NOM!

2. Its amazing, im loving it in water, mixed with greek yogurt, and with milk

The flavoring of this stuff is Soo spot on

3. OMFG that would be amazing!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. i must also add, don't forget to close the bag, i forgot and everytime you walk past you get an aroma and it's amazing, but it does make you hungry everytime

5. i like this flavor a lot. Its one of my top 3

6. its amazing.they got the flavor dead on.very impressed with it.

7. that very awesome... Yummmy..................... nom nom nom...

8. I'll have to check it out. I just finished vanilla carmel and choc peanut butter. Cracking open some cupcake batter and cin bun :-) All are very tasty!

9. i tried this, and its very yummy.. nothing compare.. I swear!!

10. Hmmmm might have to give this one a shot!

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Hmmmm might have to give this one a shot!
    yeah, you must Dark..

12. Ice cream sandwich is one of my favorite flavors. Tastes just like its supposed to!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

13. haha, stuff sounds awesome. Maybe I could use this along with some regular chocolate to help keep some of the sweet cravings at bay

14. no lie, sounds awesome
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

15. Quote Originally Posted by stlm3 View Post
    haha, stuff sounds awesome. Maybe I could use this along with some regular chocolate to help keep some of the sweet cravings at bay
    That's great idea!!

16. Just bought some this month and I <3 it like um... well I love it
    ACSM-CPT
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Of the flavors I've tried so far, Espresso is my favorite. I still have a lot to try, though.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Of the flavors I've tried so far, Espresso is my favorite. I still have a lot to try, though.
    Yeah i'll agree with that.....that espresso is the bomb

19. I'll give espresso a shot next time, vanilla caramel was my new try this time. And I like it

20. Yup, I can vouch for the espresso too. Damn good when mixed with 8oz of coffee and then pour over ice. BOMMMMMB.

21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    yes that's true bro!! Espresso is honestly a BOOOOOOMB Flavor!!! I love it and i like it very much!!!!
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I just tried Rocky Road for the first time, today, and I think it's my favorite, now lol.

Espresso is great, but I wouldn't wanna drink it non-stop. I think this would be my favorite I've tried to drink all the time, with espresson being my favorite "novelty" flavor, as I'll refer to it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    AnabolicMinds Rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I just tried Rocky Road for the first time, today, and I think it's my favorite, now lol.

Espresso is great, but I wouldn't wanna drink it non-stop. I think this would be my favorite I've tried to drink all the time, with espresson being my favorite "novelty" flavor, as I'll refer to it.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    AnabolicMinds Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

Good to hear man. Rocky Road is my next to try!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whey to Build Muscle Strawberry Cream flavor
    By mich29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 02:03 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 11:31 PM