No longer with NTBM... and why

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hi fellas,

For those of you who have followed my posts over the time I've been here (under this screen name) at Anabolic Minds, you know that I am a detailed writer who sometimes falls victim to long winded expressions of penmanship. Well, brevity will have to be a new trait of yours truly through the forces of life, but I wanted to offer a quick explanation of what has unfolded and transpired over the past few months.

My professional endeavors have continued to evolve and demand more and more of my time and devotion (I was a senior analyst for a well known Fortune 100 corporation for years), and had ultimately faded away staggeringly fast from the forum-world because obviously signing on every day to promote products in return for a couple bottles of free capsules per month was a terrible lost hope and losing proposition. It worked out well for the time I was a constantly contributing member of several forums early on before my promotions in my real job because I was in front of multiple screens connected to the internet for mind-numbingly long shifts.

As I saw my total inability to dedicate myself to clicking keys on my laptop away to spread the word about Need to Build Muscle, I contacted Nate and explained the situation to him wholly and with an absolute zero-sum of malice or resentment. I enjoyed my time doing some representation for NTBM, but it was plain and simple: I was left totally crippled by workload and loss of spare time as my gainful employment situation climbed and became more diverse. I was somewhat surprised to receive several responses from him in private message and posts on personal Facebook page basically accusing me of being recruited into the ranks of another supplement company, and that being the 'real' reason why I left his brand's promotional duties online. I think he took it as a personal insult somehow, which was beyond me, as I have always been forthright, classy, and hard working to fulfill all my responsibilities flawlessly (actions always speak louder than words and I pride myself on my actions). But beyond that, I thought it would have resonated with him that I wasn't a 17 year old gym addict, I am a highly educated executive that puts paychecks and actual salaried positions above and beyond my free bottle of Need 2 Slin and Need 2 Shampoo each month - nothing more or less.

At any rate, just so we're all on the same page, I refuse to give credence to or substantiate any sort of rumor mill that may or may not manifest itself as a result of my departure from NTBM, so I thought I'd take a quick moment or two to swing back by the forums and lay out the facts without embellishment or needless flaming or brooding hatred. My work with NTBM was a very mutually beneficial and balanced relationship during the time I was with them, but as soon as I saw the clearly defined downward trend in my free time, I made it a point to approach Nate in an earnest and open discussion and graceful exit from the work I had performed for his brand.

Hope everyone is doing very well and reaching your goals every single day! Remember... Optimism is contagious!

-Outstanding :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said in your log congrats on the promotion. I really hope Nate doesn't come in here yelling at you with his awful grammar. Hope to see you around on the forum and of you're ever in Chicago area hit me up for a training session!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sad to see you go but glad it was on a good note :). It's great to see that you were able to recognize when time just isn't there, instead of killing yourself to push through it.

Mike

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to see you leave the team Outstanding, but at the same time I completely understand commitments to success and prioritizing your life. It was a pleasure to have you as part of the team with the time you have spent with us.

I wish you the best with everything that comes your way bro ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Definitely will miss your contributions around here bro. You've helped me numerous times through PM with plenty of different things. Congrats on the promotion though, and I wish you continued success in whatever happens to be taking up your time these days.

Hopefully you'll still check your PM's once in a while, lol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said in your log congrats on the promotion. I really hope Nate doesn't come in here yelling at you with his awful grammar. Hope to see you around on the forum and of you're ever in Chicago area hit me up for a training session!
In before the typos!

:D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry to see you go, but there are certainly priorities in life and the job that puts food on the table comes before the one that puts supplements in the cupboard, haha. Good luck with the promotion and in everything that you do. I hope to still see you around the forums on occasion.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hey man no worries; congrats on the promotion and good luck in your future endavors

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need2 is a ***got...anyway, glad to see you are doing well for yourself and thanks for all your contributions to the forum man, they are much appreciated.
what happened here, i remember you over on ntbm.com, you used to love him?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
what happened here, i remember you over on ntbm.com, you used to love him?
Accused me of being a rep for PP and there were a few other incidents. He was just a huge dick about the whole thing. Left a very sour taste in my mouth. Needless to say I don't post over there anymore. I have nothing against his reps and think they are great for the most part, just don't care for Need2.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's not turn it into a Nathan bash thread.

More importantly, Outstanding is not going to be on the forums as much!!! NOOOOOOOO

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro. I am not going to ready through any of the bull sh*t that I know is prob piled up in a thread like this. I have and will ready your first post only..

Yes I was hurt to see you go and your first reply explained very little. It only said " I am stepping down" and that was about it. To me that could have meant anything. But not hurt to lose a rep that is nothing to me. Hurt to lose some one who I have counted as part of my family for a very long time now. Also that if it was about time I could have moved you over to just a helping slot wherein you would still have access to the rest of the family and I and could check in with us from time to time.....

You know How I have been with you and everyone. To me work is one thing and yes like any company I have reps. They do work in exchange for pay. But To me there is something very different then just that work/company relationship . Yes I am very invested into each person on my team. Both financially and mentally but above this emotionally as well.

So yes I admit I was at a loss and emotionally/mentally confused and or hurt when I got the news from you. Look most guys would just say Thanks for helping peace!!! And that is it. Yes This is prob the more professional way to be but I have always been a man to put aside such things some times and let my self be a man who does care about people. It has bitten me on the ass more times then I can count however I am not now nor will I ever let the world be it online or real life stop me from being the man I have always aspired to be.

Keep in mind the written world ( as you know prob even better then I do) can bring its own confusion into a conversation. I am sorry if I had said anything to upset you.. I do also remember that in my reply back to you I was more then apologetic if any of my assumptions were wrong was I not? Also in the same light I was apologetic if any of the reasons you had step down had anything to do with something I had the power to control.

Reps leaving a company rep team is part of the industry. It happens and I have gotten to the point of tolerating it even though I dislike it. It is the friendship side of it all that hurts me the most. It gets me more involved on different levels with my reps and as much as it has hurt me both
business wise and emotionally as a human being I will fight to remain the way I am till I die.

Outstanding/atallmostanycost If my actions have prompted you to make this thread then they must have caused you some kind of mental anguish or disturbance to some degree. I owe you an apology friend . To a lot of people words often mean nothing but you have always struck me as I guy who has always believed words have meaning and power. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart and I hope that you can understand I meant no harm to you in anyway . Nor did I ever mean to disrespect you or make you feel as though I did not appreciate every second of the time you spent as a part of my family. Or the time you gave to me as one man speaking to another.

I wish only to keep you as a friend and as a part of my life! I am sorry I went about it the wrong way and my real thoughts and feelings got ****ed up. Bro Thank you for everything. No disrespect to you in anyway however I will not return to this thread again for any reason. So If you like you can reach me on face book or pm or any other way. I'll keep your face book to my self as you asked me to and I do hope to hear from you again in a much brighter friendly setting lol... I avoid public drama and threads like this like a disease though so sorry for not returning to it..

Thank you and Again I am sorry. TO YOU!!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
:02:

Outstanding I have been your fan from day one and you know it! I am truly going to miss you! You are not only an amazing person but also a great friend.

Hopefully I'll see you around.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outstanding = Good peeps and classy cat!

Do your thing man. Best of luck partner ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your professional career, hope you still pop in from time to time

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Let's not turn it into a Nathan bash thread.

More importantly, Outstanding is not going to be on the forums as much!!! NOOOOOOOO
Haha, you and everyone else in this thread... totally cool and really made me feel so good. THE SHORT VERSION? I love being on the forums, it makes me feel at home, seriously, we're all brothers involved in pretty much an identical pursuit, and when you give a few seconds of thought on it, this truly is like a family where we care, help, reach out, and teach each other that which we've learned along the way.

Nate and his brand have been nothing but fair and gracious since day one, it's what attracted me so strongly to his brand in the first place, and as always, I place a high emphasis and personal moral focus on remaining on good terms with those who have cared for me and been good to me in this industry and life in general. But, I haven't read his post below, uh oh, haha, only kidding, I hope and have confidence his contribution to this thread was very classy and in true Nate fashion. We worked well together, and got to know each other on a personal level somewhat, and I always dedicated myself to spreading the awareness and positives of his brand(s) with my activity on the internet. I was very upfront with him and simply explained I could no longer fulfill what was required of me, plain and simple.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS, WHAT A COOL GROUP OF MEN. You all made me feel like a welcomed member for this forum, that alone will always keep me around when I have time. :)

Hey bro. I am not going to ready through any of the bull sh*t that I know is prob piled up in a thread like this. I have and will ready your first post only..

Yes I was hurt to see you go and your first reply explained very little. It only said " I am stepping down" and that was about it. To me that could have meant anything. But not hurt to lose a rep that is nothing to me. Hurt to lose some one who I have counted as part of my family for a very long time now. Also that if it was about time I could have moved you over to just a helping slot wherein you would still have access to the rest of the family and I and could check in with us from time to time.....

You know How I have been with you and everyone. To me work is one thing and yes like any company I have reps. They do work in exchange for pay. But To me there is something very different then just that work/company relationship . Yes I am very invested into each person on my team. Both financially and mentally but above this emotionally as well.

So yes I admit I was at a loss and emotionally/mentally confused and or hurt when I got the news from you. Look most guys would just say Thanks for helping peace!!! And that is it. Yes This is prob the more professional way to be but I have always been a man to put aside such things some times and let my self be a man who does care about people. It has bitten me on the ass more times then I can count however I am not now nor will I ever let the world be it online or real life stop me from being the man I have always aspired to be.

Keep in mind the written world ( as you know prob even better then I do) can bring its own confusion into a conversation. I am sorry if I had said anything to upset you.. I do also remember that in my reply back to you I was more then apologetic if any of my assumptions were wrong was I not? Also in the same light I was apologetic if any of the reasons you had step down had anything to do with something I had the power to control.

Reps leaving a company rep team is part of the industry. It happens and I have gotten to the point of tolerating it even though I dislike it. It is the friendship side of it all that hurts me the most. It gets me more involved on different levels with my reps and as much as it has hurt me both
business wise and emotionally as a human being I will fight to remain the way I am till I die.

Outstanding/atallmostanycost If my actions have prompted you to make this thread then they must have caused you some kind of mental anguish or disturbance to some degree. I owe you an apology friend . To a lot of people words often mean nothing but you have always struck me as I guy who has always believed words have meaning and power. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart and I hope that you can understand I meant no harm to you in anyway . Nor did I ever mean to disrespect you or make you feel as though I did not appreciate every second of the time you spent as a part of my family. Or the time you gave to me as one man speaking to another.

I wish only to keep you as a friend and as a part of my life! I am sorry I went about it the wrong way and my real thoughts and feelings got ****ed up. Bro Thank you for everything. No disrespect to you in anyway however I will not return to this thread again for any reason. So If you like you can reach me on face book or pm or any other way. I'll keep your face book to my self as you asked me to and I do hope to hear from you again in a much brighter friendly setting lol... I avoid public drama and threads like this like a disease though so sorry for not returning to it..

Thank you and Again I am sorry. TO YOU!!
Wow, absolutely NO need for an apology. Just to keep things really tidy so I don't get into my usual mode of writing a novel, haha, I give you my word as a person, which is VERY VERY VERY important to me, that my departure had nothing to do with you as a person in any way IMAGINABLE. I simply left because life was/is so demanding, even before deciding to step down for all the right reasons, I had already vanished from the forums as many noticed. I just tried and tried to make time to sign on and post, but it was so difficult and it only got worse. Even now, I only signed on because my e-mail said "18 new replies!"

Nate, as I said above, in private, and in this post... it was really just about time in a day. I was at my wit's end trying to squeeze 25 hours out of a 24 hour day.

I will still be dropping by on Face Book of course, never would I "unfriend" you, no need! You allowed me the very cool and unique privilege of working alongside your company to embolden and reinforce your VISION! Thank you... sincerely! :)

PS: As far as making this thread, I just wanted to let everyone know I has made a graceful exit from working with your quality and effective brand, and just offer a little explanation to AVOID drama, not start it! See you around Nate, thanks once more my friend.

:02:

Outstanding I have been your fan from day one and you know it! I am truly going to miss you! You are not only an amazing person but also a great friend.

Hopefully I'll see you around.
THANK YOU SO MUCH COLBERT! There is quite a collection of guys on this forum that simply ROCK. It is unlike so many other forums where either every person is looking out for themselves only, or trying to pick little e-fights, or simply miserable humans and looking for an outlet to vent their frustration. But here at Anabolic Minds, I feel as though we 'get it,' as a collective. We are merely striving for an end result revolving around progress and self betterment and actualization!

THANK YOU ALL.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I guess I can come back lol.. Long as the thread does not take a downward spiral to P street drama village I am fine to return. All's well that ends well my friend. I am more then elated that everything is all good. I like to see things tunr out for the best. Glass half full is the kind of guy I am and a story with a good happy ending it the kind of stories I like best.

The world Has taken such a ****ty turn for the worst. Far to many people chasing after the next slam, dig, yo moma, last laugh what ever. Just to much of this sh*t. why do so many people get so much damn pleasure of seeing some one else suffer? Even if you hate that person why is it so important to wish and hope for bad things on them.. I am would never say I have not fallen victim of this mindset a few times in my life but I do not enjoy it one bit.

OK enough about that. Allmostanycost my friend We'll always have face book bro!! Catch you on the flip side

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess I can come back lol.. Long as the thread does not take a downward spiral to P street drama village I am fine to return. All's well that ends well my friend. I am more then elated that everything is all good. I like to see things tunr out for the best. Glass half full is the kind of guy I am and a story with a good happy ending it the kind of stories I like best.

The world Has taken such a ****ty turn for the worst. Far to many people chasing after the next slam, dig, yo moma, last laugh what ever. Just to much of this sh*t. why do so many people get so much damn pleasure of seeing some one else suffer? Even if you hate that person why is it so important to wish and hope for bad things on them.. I am would never say I have not fallen victim of this mindset a few times in my life but I do not enjoy it one bit.

OK enough about that. Allmostanycost my friend We'll always have face book bro!! Catch you on the flip side
ALL SMILES MY FRIEND, awesome. Onward and upward into the future!!! :)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

yah there will always be the Bashing jealous bastards, but we are better then them. sales and friends speak for that lololol
Nate your a stand up guy, and atalmostanycost YOU WILL be missed!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outstanding = Good peeps and classy cat!

Do your thing man. Best of luck partner ;)
this all the way.^^^

I'm going to miss your updates and writing style hopefully you can still drop in every now and then.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Why is it that every farewell need2 thread reads nearly identical?

I have seen several people talk about the time isn't there anymore yet start a new repping career with another co., within a few weeks. Is there just more than meets the eye with the departures? This is a general question, not actually directed toward the thread creator.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is it that every farewell need2 thread reads nearly identical?

I have seen several people talk about the time isn't there anymore yet start a new repping career with another co., within a few weeks. Is there just more than meets the eye with the departures? This is a general question, not actually directed toward the thread creator.
I don't recall seeing anything like what you describe happening before. I can only think of one former Rep who is now repping for another company, but even he didn't leave due to time restraints so not sure what you are talking about bro :shrug:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I don't recall anyone leaving need2 to start repping for another company...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I don't recall anyone leaving need2 to start repping for another company...
Yeah same here, hmmm??

Anyway, not repping for another company haha, conspiracy theories abound, hehe not really.

As I said 14 times before ;) my 'real' career that supports my bank account comes first and with so many changes as of late, signing online has become like navigating through a mine field. Just isn't plausible anymore, hasn't been for a while actually.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi fellas,For those of you who have followed my posts over the time I've been here (under this screen name) at Anabolic Minds, you know that I am a detailed writer who sometimes falls victim to long winded expressions of penmanship. Well, brevity will have to be a new trait of yours truly through the forces of life, but I wanted to offer a quick explanation of what has unfolded and transpired over the past few months. My professional endeavors have continued to evolve and demand more and more of my time and devotion (I was a senior analyst for a well known Fortune 100 corporation for years), and had ultimately faded away staggeringly fast from the forum-world because obviously signing on every day to promote products in return for a couple bottles of free capsules per month was a terrible lost hope and losing proposition. It worked out well for the time I was a constantly contributing member of several forums early on before my promotions in my real job because I was in front of multiple screens connected to the internet for mind-numbingly long shifts. As I saw my total inability to dedicate myself to clicking keys on my laptop away to spread the word about Need to Build Muscle, I contacted Nate and explained the situation to him wholly and with an absolute zero-sum of malice or resentment. I enjoyed my time doing some representation for NTBM, but it was plain and simple: I was left totally crippled by workload and loss of spare time as my gainful employment situation climbed and became more diverse. I was somewhat surprised to receive several responses from him in private message and posts on personal Facebook page basically accusing me of being recruited into the ranks of another supplement company, and that being the 'real' reason why I left his brand's promotional duties online. I think he took it as a personal insult somehow, which was beyond me, as I have always been forthright, classy, and hard working to fulfill all my responsibilities flawlessly (actions always speak louder than words and I pride myself on my actions). But beyond that, I thought it would have resonated with him that I wasn't a 17 year old gym addict, I am a highly educated executive that puts paychecks and actual salaried positions above and beyond my free bottle of Need 2 Slin and Need 2 Shampoo each month - nothing more or less. At any rate, just so we're all on the same page, I refuse to give credence to or substantiate any sort of rumor mill that may or may not manifest itself as a result of my departure from NTBM, so I thought I'd take a quick moment or two to swing back by the forums and lay out the facts without embellishment or needless flaming or brooding hatred. My work with NTBM was a very mutually beneficial and balanced relationship during the time I was with them, but as soon as I saw the clearly defined downward trend in my free time, I made it a point to approach Nate in an earnest and open discussion and graceful exit from the work I had performed for his brand. Hope everyone is doing very well and reaching your goals every single day! Remember... Optimism is contagious!-Outstanding :)
geez, and here i thought it was because i signed on with ntbm...j/k-congrats and good luck!!!outstanding=the 'bard' of anabolicminds

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Wish you the best in your current and your future endeavors.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
geez, and here i thought it was because i signed on with ntbm...j/k-congrats and good luck!!!outstanding=the 'bard' of anabolicminds
Awe man, I just missed you then! Have a lot of fun T! :)

Wish you the best in your current and your future endeavors.
Thanks so much, sometimes I'm so busy lately it feels good just to sit down.