DAA gonna rock the house hopefully.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is the second day of my DAA supplement. I will put more info up for people and some videos as I have more time.
I just got laid off from the gym for weekend work so I am actually filing for unemployment but there line was busy. Damn.
This really sucks that was a huge chunk of income around 400 dollars a month that just took a hit. Life really is sucky right now. Lost my job lost my gf what more could happen lol.

Any way today was bi and tris.
Seated incline curls 30/35/35 6
Ez bar curl 80+bar 2x6
Tricep push down 3 sets 80/90/90
Cable kick back 2 sets 70/70
I have been eating big but seems like my weight is going up and down few pounds but people are noticing my muscles being more dense. I will just keep my head up and stay positive. I will post all my supps tomorrow since I have one more day at the gym to work so I will have all the time in the world.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is the second day of my DAA supplement. I will put more info up for people and some videos as I have more time.
I just got laid off from the gym for weekend work so I am actually filing for unemployment but there line was busy. Damn.
This really sucks that was a huge chunk of income around 400 dollars a month that just took a hit. Life really is sucky right now. Lost my job lost my gf what more could happen lol.

Any way today was bi and tris.
Seated incline curls 30/35/35 6
Ez bar curl 80+bar 2x6
Tricep push down 3 sets 80/90/90
Cable kick back 2 sets 70/70
I have been eating big but seems like my weight is going up and down few pounds but people are noticing my muscles being more dense. I will just keep my head up and stay positive. I will post all my supps tomorrow since I have one more day at the gym to work so I will have all the time in the world.
Damn life tossed you a hard time!!

Keep fighting and always keep positive!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed in DJ! You know what they say...when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade...and KILL THAT SH1T!! :sgrin:

Time to take it out on the iron and make some nice progress. DAA will hopefully help you get there...;)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bench dumbell press 110 6x3
Machine press Incline 395 6x2 395x3 I wish I could dumbell 135 but no luck with that. I tried but dang the gym does not have a 120 dumbell.
Cable fly same as last week.
Ab leg lifts 20x3Cable machine crunch 80/90/90 12side obliques.

Eating as much as possible.

It is second day for DAA so will keep you posted. If I can dumbell 135 each while on DAA I will say this was a success.

I am trying to keep my mind on track and this is a great place to talk about it. I am currently looking for work since I just got laid off over the weekend.

I mean dang how much more bad luck can one get. GF dumps cheats and lies then you get laid off work the next week. Lame.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It can only go up from here bro. Don't sweat it. Just kill that sh1t and take it out on the iron!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Been using it for about 3 weeks and its legit, loving my run with it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was back day. I have to do a sub review of fierce from SANN so I swapped out my normal preworkout for theres and used the 3 grams daa as well. The taste is not bad. Energy and pump where good but arginine is old news. I am suprised they still put it there product.

Strength Cond Res. 2011 Sep 14. [Epub ahead of print]
Effects of 2 nitrooxy ethyl 2 amino 3 methylbutanoate gel on resistance exercise performance and blood nitrate/nitrite in resistance-trained men.
Bloomer RJ, Alleman RJ Jr, Cantrell GS, Farney TM, Schilling BK.
Abstract
Nitric oxide dietary supplements are popular within the sport community. Our recent work involving oral intake of 2 nitrooxy ethyl 2 amino 3 methylbutanoate demonstrated a ∼6.7% increase in circulating nitrate/nitrite. However, no measures of exercise performance were obtained. The present study used a topical form of this molecule to determine the impact on exercise performance and blood nitrate/nitrite. Fourteen resistance-trained men (24±1 years old) reported to the lab on two occasions to undergo exercise testing, which consisted of arm curl isometric force and muscular endurance (three sets to fatigue using 80%, 65%, and 50% of 1RM: total of 9 sets). The gel (2 nitrooxy ethyl 2 amino 3 methylbutanoate; mixed in tea tree oil) or placebo (tea tree oil) was applied topically by subjects for seven days prior to each test day, with 7-10 days separating the randomly-ordered conditions. Blood samples, arm circumference, and perceived “muscle pump” were taken before and immediately following exercise on both test days. Heart rate and perceived exertion were measured after each set. No statistically significant differences were noted between conditions for performance variables (p>0.05). However, when using a load of 50% of 1RM, 6.2% more repetitions were performed when using the gel as compared to placebo; 19.9% more repetitions were performed by 8 subjects noted to be “responders” to gel treatment. Blood lactate and muscle pump significantly increased with exercise (p<0.0001), but were not different between conditions (p>0.05). Minimal change was noted in nitrate/nitrite, and heart rate and perceived exertion were nearly identical between conditions (p>0.05). These findings indicate that 2 nitrooxy ethyl 2 amino 3 methylbutanoate gel has a modest (6.2%), non-statistically significant effect on exercise performance, in particular when using a load of 50% 1RM-with greater benefit noted in selected individuals. Studies inclusive of a larger sample size are needed to extend these initial findings.
PMID:
[PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

Pull downs 2 sets 204/216 6 reps
Seated cable rows 2 sets 180x6
Barbell rows 150x2x6
Isolated lat 2 sets
Weighted pull ups isolator 3 sets 60lbs 6 reps
shurgs 3 sets machine.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why people continue to claim that this stuff does something for the pump is funny …numerous studies have shown that this is not true, and this one shows that even if you apply it directly to the muscle, it’s not going to give you a greater pump.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why people continue to claim that this stuff does something for the pump is funny …numerous studies have shown that this is not true, and this one shows that even if you apply it directly to the muscle, it’s not going to give you a greater pump.
Hehe dont know dude. its the wonderful placebo effect we supplement users seem to love. lol

Nice article though bro!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the DAA is not bad. Not sure how much its helping but give me a whole week than I will see.
Today was leg day.
Smith lung 70x6 75x6
Squat smith 320x6x2 330x6
Hack squatted maxed it out 2sts 6 reps
leg curl 110x6x3
Calve 100 each side 12 x3

Today was a decent day. I hit it fairly hard.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the DAA is not bad. Not sure how much its helping but give me a whole week than I will see.
Today was leg day.
Smith lung 70x6 75x6
leg curl 110x6x3

I've heard it can take up to 3 weeks for DAA to kick in so it may take a little longer. Strength gains were great for me on it after a couple weeks.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You said DAA supplement....are you using NTBM DAA or DAA Powerchews?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Today was leg day.
Smith lung 70x6 75x6
leg curl 110x6x3

updates??

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So yesterday was leg day. I killed that hard.
Smith lung 72.5/77.5 x6 each side
Hack squated maxed it out 2 sets 6 reps
Smith squat 340 370x2 all for 6
Calves 95 each side 12 x5

Today was shoulders
70x2 dumbell press 6 reps
smith press 75x3x6
side lateral 25x6x2
isolator lats 2 sets
Forarms machine smith. 5 sets 12 reps
I don't get any stomach issues with 3 or 6 grams of DAA. Very blan taste.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[video=youtube_share;QpPyAzNbZiY]http://youtu.be/QpPyAzNbZiY[/video]

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[video=youtube_share;ie4ZnOisOcY]http://youtu.be/ie4ZnOisOcY[/video]

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[video=youtube_share;Tcd9bv_QbJ8]http://youtu.be/Tcd9bv_QbJ8[/video]

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
NIce jon bro, glad to see you are still killing it..SJ

BTW, what, you get a haircut..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the videos man. Keep them coming!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nice work so far man; love the video updates!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Whats up DJ. How is the N2BM DAA Powder been treating you. I am set to start taking it sometime next week or the week after. Instead of taking al my supps at once for my natty cycle, I am working them in one a time each for up to a week so I can see what the benefits are. Anyway, what have you been noticing from the DAA powder. I still think that this is the best bang for the buck when it comes to test boosters. Up to a 42 percent increase in just 12 days. Thats phenomenol.

Anyway, good luck and I will continue to follow here and at home..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for updates DJ....:djparty:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes the orange man is me. OMFG this last night was a crazy night. Got no sleep. Lets just say my good friend had a edible brownie for the 1st time. 3.5 grams of bud. 15 shots of vodka. He ran off naked. I am on zero sleep. Any how. I have been breaking PR's. Just thursday shoulder dumbelllpressed 90lbs each hand 6 reps. I will post numbers in just a few with a video.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[video=youtube_share;li4jry5oNNk]http://youtu.be/li4jry5oNNk[/video]
[video=youtube_share;aOVj7FC8G5A]http://youtu.be/aOVj7FC8G5A[/video]

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smith Lungs 2 sets 70x6 each side on to platform
Squats 340x6x2 370x 6x2
Hack squat maxed it out 2 sets 6 reps
Leg curls 120x6x3
Calves 95 each calve 12x3​

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i think your using too much weight with the DB's, your gonna get hurt, build up to it man, your very wobbly and its not safe, even with a spotter.
i mean you almost smashed your knee, foot and almost snapped your wrist. take it slow man.
but keep up the good work! :)

mathew34

Awards
so far so good.. Keep pushing bro!! But go slowly you smashing your knee and feet...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was a good day. Chest and abs.
Keeped the exact same weights as last week but at the end did fst-7 15x7 for machine chest fly very light like 50lbs each arm.

Also muscle stimmed my obliques for 25 minutes today. I don't know why they stick out and won't go flat like the v.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAA review shortly on film as I get stimmed.

mathew34

Awards
Today was a good day. Chest and abs.
Keeped the exact same weights as last week but at the end did fst-7 15x7 for machine chest fly very light like 50lbs each arm.

Also muscle stimmed my obliques for 25 minutes today. I don't know why they stick out and won't go flat like the v.
very like it bro!! Keep Pushing... :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[video=youtube_share;JUYJQv6kNP4]http://youtu.be/JUYJQv6kNP4[/video]
[video=youtube_share;_I9qRbNxKXg]http://youtu.be/_I9qRbNxKXg[/video]
[video=youtube_share;cSfBb8cyPm4]http://youtu.be/cSfBb8cyPm4[/video]

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
what do the muscle stims do exactly? sorry for the dumb question.. :/

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[video=youtube_share;r7iwRQkakSk]http://youtu.be/r7iwRQkakSk[/video]

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[video=youtube_share;zIcLWUeKze4]http://youtu.be/zIcLWUeKze4[/video]
3 sets 20 reps leg lifts
2 sets each side obliques 25 kettle bell
machine crunch same as last week 3 sets
Chest 3 sets smith machine with no chest on the bench. 50 each side 60 each side than 70 each side
Cable fly 3 sets
Incline Bench 230, 240 240 6 reps
Muscle stim

mathew34

Awards
[video=youtube_share;zIcLWUeKze4]http://youtu.be/zIcLWUeKze4[/video]
3 sets 20 reps leg lifts
Chest 3 sets smith machine with no chest on the bench. 50 each side 60 each side than 70 each side
Cable fly 3 sets
Muscle stim
Looking great man!! KEEP IT UP!! :thumbsup:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Video Link: http://youtu.be/zIcLWUeKze4
3 sets 20 reps leg lifts
Cable fly 3 sets
Muscle stim
Nice update and video!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[video=youtube;sFFAK-OHm-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFFAK-OHm-0&feature=youtube_gdata_player [/video]

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Lookin solid man keep up the great work in here

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Nice updates bro. I am going to try and update all the contest threads over at N2BM this weekend but for some reason I am having issues with the forum. For me, its running super slow and takes forever to download the pages nevermind trying to post in them. Not sure whats going on, its just on that site. I ran my spyware programs etc and deleted a bunch of adware, but I am still having the problem..SJ

BTW, having trouble watching the videos to, somethings is up with my PC. How is the DAA powder been treating you, would love a little non-video update since I cant watch them right now..