What is Bridge?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    976
    Rep Power
    181482

    What is Bridge?


    Do I use this for PCT or after PCT or when do I use it?! Anybody used it?

  2. Registered User
    jon.p's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    OC in Cali
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    183

    it helps you maintain/not lose your gains, if anything it will help you increase your gains in your pct. remember your cycle is only as strong as your pct. i ordered Bridge along with hcgenerate, daa's, and a Liquid Nolva for my beastrol's pct. best of luck man!
  3. Registered User
    mathew34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    499
    Rep Power
    1786

    It also gives you that sense of "well being" while on cycle!

    Why spend time, money and effort of cycles just to lose most of it? Now, you don’t have to! Don’t kid yourself! Using low doses of androgens in between cycles isn’t enough to grow muscle and it just suppresses you further – NOT GOOD! Do it the right way– with BRIDGE! Maintain, muscle, stamina and sex drive with BRIDGE. Feel good, feel strong!

    Attachment 43963
    http://www.**********************/blog/
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jon.p's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    OC in Cali
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    183

    Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    It also gives you that sense of "well being" while on cycle!

    Why spend time, money and effort of cycles just to lose most of it? Now, you don’t have to! Don’t kid yourself! Using low doses of androgens in between cycles isn’t enough to grow muscle and it just suppresses you further – NOT GOOD! Do it the right way– with BRIDGE! Maintain, muscle, stamina and sex drive with BRIDGE. Feel good, feel strong!

    Attachment 43963
    http://www.**********************/blog/
    sayyy whhhatttt!!! hehe bridge ftw man!
  5. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    954755

    i've only used bridge as a link between cycles but with the ingriedents, it's still a solid addition to a pct, just make sure the rest of your pct is in order as well
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  6. Registered User
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Shy town burbs
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10108

    Here's some info on it.............from the **** site



    The Muscle Maintenance Supplement!


    Need something to hold you over in-between cycles? Want to keep making gains without the suppression? Donít want to lessen gains and increase risks by staying on too long? Then you need to BRIDGE, the ONLY supplement of its kind! It is designed specifically for advanced athletes.


    What is in Bridge?

    Cassis Grandiszz: This is an amazing and exotic herb from the jungles of Costa Rica. It has a reputation in folklore as an aphrodisiac but more scientific studies reveal that it increases blood volume. That is exactly what androgens do that produce those massive pumps! Itís the first thing you miss when you go off! Now, you can get them back!

    Phosphatydl Serine: This unique phospholipid has the distinct ability to stop the destruction of the cellular wall. It is an intriguing component to anti-aging but it also prevents muscle catabolism, soÖ

    ..you donít lose the gains you made while on cycle!

    Fadogia Aggrestis: Fadogia is the only natural substance shown to increase luteinizing hormone, thus allowing for faster recovery. Even if you use HCG, itís only a temporary fix. Fadogia gets the body to work on its own to restore testosterone and testicular size.

    Alpha GPC (L Alpha Glycerylphosphorycholine): Unlike bogus GH enhancers, Alpha GPC has been proven to increase GH output, when itís secreted naturally. In other words, when you train hard and are in a deep sleep, growth hormone production may be increased by up to 20%!

    EGCG: This is an extract of green tea, that offers the most concentrated form of the active ingredient. Itís a powerful antioxidant that also helps in utilizing and preventing the storage of excess fat.

    It also restores focus and stamina!

    Resveratrol: This is what you would call ďan aging antagonistĒ enzyme that also maintains proper hormonal balance Ė a must, after disrupting the HPTA and waiting for it to recover.

    Euricoma Longifolia Root 100:1 Extract: Euricoma increases free testosterone to make the most of what you make naturally. We use the highest potency available. With regular use, you can double the potential of your natural testosterone, resulting in more muscle growth!
    Muira Puama 12:1 Extract: Here we have our libido enhancer, so you still have that raging drive you get from harsher compounds.

    Lepidium Meyenii: This assures the right balance of estrogen, so it doesnít go too high or too low.

    Pregenolone: This is the MASTER hormone that is the precursor to testosterone. Once a cycle ends, pregenolone drops. BRIDGE replaces it to healthy levels.

    It also gives you that sense of "well being" while on cycle!

    Why spend time, money and effort of cycles just to lose most of it? Now, you donít have to! Donít kid yourself! Using low doses of androgens in between cycles isnít enough to grow muscle and it just suppresses you further Ė NOT GOOD! Do it the right wayĖ with BRIDGE! Maintain, muscle, stamina and sex drive with BRIDGE. Feel good, feel strong!

    BRIDGE - It gets you to the other side!
  7. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    976
    Rep Power
    181482

    So let me see if I have this straight, my PCT is gonna be Nolva and DAA and then add erase and anabeta the last 2 weeks and use those for 4. When should I add Bridge? Right after I'm done with erase&anabeta or during the same time?!
    Thanks for your help!
    (btw my cycle is anavar and test)
  8. Registered User
    DEE151's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    gearland
    Age
    32
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    242

    bridge is a really good product to use with your pct well worth the by
  9. Registered User
    jon.p's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    OC in Cali
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    183

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    So let me see if I have this straight, my PCT is gonna be Nolva and DAA and then add erase and anabeta the last 2 weeks and use those for 4. When should I add Bridge? Right after I'm done with erase&anabeta or during the same time?!
    Thanks for your help!
    (btw my cycle is anavar and test)
    i would use it with your pct, throw in some hcgenerate in there aswell if you got some extra cash to spend.
  10. Registered User
    mathew34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    499
    Rep Power
    1786

    Quote Originally Posted by jon.p View Post
    sayyy whhhatttt!!! hehe bridge ftw man!
    yeah man!! absolutely ftw!! cheer up!!

    Attachment 43993
    http://www.**********************/blog/
  11. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst
    So let me see if I have this straight, my PCT is gonna be Nolva and DAA and then add erase and anabeta the last 2 weeks and use those for 4. When should I add Bridge? Right after I'm done with erase&anabeta or during the same time?!
    Thanks for your help!
    (btw my cycle is anavar and test)
    I like to use Bridge right after PCT ends. I used HCGenerate, phytoserms, and DAA in PCT and have continued with DAA and Bridge after PCT. I also added in AnaBeta. Great in-between cycle stack
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  12. Registered User
    Steelwolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Illinois, Chicago Suberb
    Age
    27
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    1013

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I like to use Bridge right after PCT ends. I used HCGenerate, phytoserms, and DAA in PCT and have continued with DAA and Bridge after PCT. I also added in AnaBeta. Great in-between cycle stack
    With Pct or after like RickRock stated. I like it after PCT
    ACSM-CPT
  13. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Bridge is an awesome product to use between cycles, just as the name on the bottle suggests. I did that after my last one and it really helped keep those natty test levels elevated as well as a strong libido, all while having strength gains.

    A very solid natty product!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  14. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,398
    Rep Power
    684918

    So you could just start during PCT and run it right up to your next cycle...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,398
    Rep Power
    684918

    Seems to have some potential as a standalone as well...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,781
    Rep Power
    5915

    definitely potential as a stand alone IMO. If you run a double dose of it as a stand alone you are getting the same amount of fadogia as you do with hcgenerate
  17. Registered User
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Shy town burbs
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10108

    It would be cool to see a double dosed bridge / 10mg d bol log.
  18. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    definitely potential as a stand alone IMO. If you run a double dose of it as a stand alone you are getting the same amount of fadogia as you do with hcgenerate
    This is very true. HCGenerate is just like Bridges bigger higher dosed brother
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  19. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,348
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    It also gives you that sense of "well being" while on cycle!

    Why spend time, money and effort of cycles just to lose most of it? Now, you don’t have to! Don’t kid yourself! Using low doses of androgens in between cycles isn’t enough to grow muscle and it just suppresses you further – NOT GOOD! Do it the right way– with BRIDGE! Maintain, muscle, stamina and sex drive with BRIDGE. Feel good, feel strong!

    Attachment 43963
    http://www.**********************/blog/
    Definitely would have to try it to believe it! Too bad I've ran out of wallet in my current cycle, maybe next time....
  20. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    954755

    i love using bridge as an extension to the pct, use it right after pct....even if your pct is perfect, you may not be 100% recovered at the end and the bridge helps ensure you fully recover.....heard to many stories about ppl saying they kept their gains during the pct but when they stopped the pct they lost them....running bridge should effectively prevent that
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  21. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    i love using bridge as an extension to the pct, use it right after pct....even if your pct is perfect, you may not be 100% recovered at the end and the bridge helps ensure you fully recover.....heard to many stories about ppl saying they kept their gains during the pct but when they stopped the pct they lost them....running bridge should effectively prevent that
    That is exactly why people should be extending their recovery past the typical 4 weeks of PCT. You never know exactly if you are fully recovered, but Bridge will effectively extend that length of time to recover and free up test
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  22. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,398
    Rep Power
    684918

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    This is very true. HCGenerate is just like Bridges bigger higher dosed brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i love using bridge as an extension to the pct, use it right after pct....even if your pct is perfect, you may not be 100% recovered at the end and the bridge helps ensure you fully recover.....heard to many stories about ppl saying they kept their gains during the pct but when they stopped the pct they lost them....running bridge should effectively prevent that
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That is exactly why people should be extending their recovery past the typical 4 weeks of PCT. You never know exactly if you are fully recovered, but Bridge will effectively extend that length of time to recover and free up test
    So ideally HCGenerate during PCT then Bridge right after... I get it...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  23. Registered User
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Shy town burbs
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10108

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So ideally HCGenerate during PCT then Bridge right after... I get it...
    yep
  24. Registered User
    mathew34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    499
    Rep Power
    1786

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Definitely would have to try it to believe it! Too bad I've ran out of wallet in my current cycle, maybe next time....
    okay Live.. Dont forget to put your experience after you use this stuff!!
  25. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So ideally HCGenerate during PCT then Bridge right after... I get it...

    yeh, i love doing it that way. Worked great running Bridge following HCGenerate after my last PCT
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  26. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,398
    Rep Power
    684918

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    yeh, i love doing it that way. Worked great running Bridge following HCGenerate after my last PCT
    Yah I really feel there is something missing during the down time between cycles, I do try to use a ton of herbs to combat it.. A lot of people are pretty good at maintaining gains during PCT but does it end there. I think not...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    Yeah ideally you could do something like this...

    Transaderm and PH of your choice for 8 weeks
    Followed by a 4 week PCT with SERM, HCgen, DAA, etc
    Then 8 weeks of Bridge

    After that you can run another 4 weeks of whatever natty tboosters you want and then go back on again
  28. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah I really feel there is something missing during the down time between cycles, I do try to use a ton of herbs to combat it.. A lot of people are pretty good at maintaining gains during PCT but does it end there. I think not...
    Absolutely right. End of PCT doesn't always mean the end of recovery either. Bridge can help maintain and add gains between cycles
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  29. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,398
    Rep Power
    684918

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Absolutely right. End of PCT doesn't always mean the end of recovery either. Bridge can help maintain and add gains between cycles
    Yes this is the time where I have the most trouble maintaining...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    1 advantage that bridge has over hcgenerate is pregnenolone!!!! preg is potent stuff, and this is one reason i got a bottle of bridge to alternate with my transaderm/formastanzol stack. i will be logging bridge in my 'TRANSADERM 1ST IMPRESSION' log-should get it by monday!!!btw-because of the preg, i agree with those who say running it after pct is the best option....should be little to no drop off after pct if you run bridge, imo.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  31. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    1 advantage that bridge has over hcgenerate is pregnenolone!!!! preg is potent stuff, and this is one reason i got a bottle of bridge to alternate with my transaderm/formastanzol stack. i will be logging bridge in my 'TRANSADERM 1ST IMPRESSION' log-should get it by monday!!!btw-because of the preg, i agree with those who say running it after pct is the best option....should be little to no drop off after pct if you run bridge, imo.
    Great post BigT! I will be interested in what you think about Bridge!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  32. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10638571

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Great post BigT! I will be interested in what you think about Bridge!


    thanks, rick.


    imo, preg is very under-rated!!! together with the fadogia and other ingredients bridge should give some nice results.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  33. Registered User
    drizzzo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    46

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I like to use Bridge right after PCT ends. I used HCGenerate, phytoserms, and DAA in PCT and have continued with DAA and Bridge after PCT. I also added in AnaBeta. Great in-between cycle stack
    how long did you use it for after PCT?
  34. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by drizzzo

    how long did you use it for after PCT?
    I used one bottle after PCT ended at recommended dosage of 3 caps per day, so Bridge was ran for one month following PCT
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  35. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,781
    Rep Power
    5915

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I used one bottle after PCT ended at recommended dosage of 3 caps per day, so Bridge was ran for one month following PCT
    Did your libido stay hoppin all through the gap between cycles for you Rick?
  36. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon

    Did your libido stay hoppin all through the gap between cycles for you Rick?
    Oh hell yeh it did! Libido was strong the whole time on Bridge. I felt pretty good and energetic in the gym too. That alone was worth running it IMO
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  37. Registered User
    mathew34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    499
    Rep Power
    1786

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Oh hell yeh it did! Libido was strong the whole time on Bridge. I felt pretty good and energetic in the gym too. That alone was worth running it IMO
    AGREE!!
  38. Registered User
    drizzzo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    46

    would it be benificial just to use bridge without a PH? And if so, for how long would you use it? Recommended dosage?
  39. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by drizzzo
    would it be benificial just to use bridge without a PH? And if so, for how long would you use it? Recommended dosage?
    Definitely! 3 caps a day for 8 weeks (2 bottles) I think would be ideal, or even up the dose a Tad to 4 or 5 caps per day for 6 weeks. Both ways will be great
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  40. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,398
    Rep Power
    684918

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Oh hell yeh it did! Libido was strong the whole time on Bridge. I felt pretty good and energetic in the gym too. That alone was worth running it IMO
    Feeling good is key for me. I am all about the drive and if I don't have the push I get frustrated easily... that's why I fight getting old, I can't stand the thought of being docile and lethargic.. fuggin has to suck!! I can relax when I know I've earned it though...

    The period after PCT is the only time I feel down a bit so this seems to be the answer...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 08:02 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 07:09 AM
  3. M1T @ 2weeks: To bridge or not to bridge?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in