What is Bridge?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Do I use this for PCT or after PCT or when do I use it?! Anybody used it?

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
it helps you maintain/not lose your gains, if anything it will help you increase your gains in your pct. remember your cycle is only as strong as your pct. i ordered Bridge along with hcgenerate, daa's, and a Liquid Nolva for my beastrol's pct. best of luck man!

mathew34

Awards
It also gives you that sense of "well being" while on cycle!

Why spend time, money and effort of cycles just to lose most of it? Now, you don’t have to! Don’t kid yourself! Using low doses of androgens in between cycles isn’t enough to grow muscle and it just suppresses you further – NOT GOOD! Do it the right way– with BRIDGE! Maintain, muscle, stamina and sex drive with BRIDGE. Feel good, feel strong!

View attachment 43963
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/blog/

jon.p

jon.p

Awards

Why spend time, money and effort of cycles just to lose most of it? Now, you don’t have to! Don’t kid yourself! Using low doses of androgens in between cycles isn’t enough to grow muscle and it just suppresses you further – NOT GOOD! Do it the right way– with BRIDGE! Maintain, muscle, stamina and sex drive with BRIDGE. Feel good, feel strong!

View attachment 43963
sayyy whhhatttt!!! hehe :) bridge ftw man!:biggthumpup:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've only used bridge as a link between cycles but with the ingriedents, it's still a solid addition to a pct, just make sure the rest of your pct is in order as well

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Here's some info on it.............from the ntbm site

The Muscle Maintenance Supplement!

Need something to hold you over in-between cycles? Want to keep making gains without the suppression? Don’t want to lessen gains and increase risks by staying on too long? Then you need to BRIDGE, the ONLY supplement of its kind! It is designed specifically for advanced athletes.

What is in Bridge?

Cassis Grandiszz: This is an amazing and exotic herb from the jungles of Costa Rica. It has a reputation in folklore as an aphrodisiac but more scientific studies reveal that it increases blood volume. That is exactly what androgens do that produce those massive pumps! It’s the first thing you miss when you go off! Now, you can get them back!

Phosphatydl Serine: This unique phospholipid has the distinct ability to stop the destruction of the cellular wall. It is an intriguing component to anti-aging but it also prevents muscle catabolism, so…

..you don’t lose the gains you made while on cycle!

Fadogia Aggrestis: Fadogia is the only natural substance shown to increase luteinizing hormone, thus allowing for faster recovery. Even if you use HCG, it’s only a temporary fix. Fadogia gets the body to work on its own to restore testosterone and testicular size.

Alpha GPC (L Alpha Glycerylphosphorycholine): Unlike bogus GH enhancers, Alpha GPC has been proven to increase GH output, when it’s secreted naturally. In other words, when you train hard and are in a deep sleep, growth hormone production may be increased by up to 20%!

EGCG: This is an extract of green tea, that offers the most concentrated form of the active ingredient. It’s a powerful antioxidant that also helps in utilizing and preventing the storage of excess fat.

It also restores focus and stamina!

Resveratrol: This is what you would call “an aging antagonist” enzyme that also maintains proper hormonal balance – a must, after disrupting the HPTA and waiting for it to recover.

Euricoma Longifolia Root 100:1 Extract: Euricoma increases free testosterone to make the most of what you make naturally. We use the highest potency available. With regular use, you can double the potential of your natural testosterone, resulting in more muscle growth!
Muira Puama 12:1 Extract: Here we have our libido enhancer, so you still have that raging drive you get from harsher compounds.

Lepidium Meyenii: This assures the right balance of estrogen, so it doesn’t go too high or too low.

Pregenolone: This is the MASTER hormone that is the precursor to testosterone. Once a cycle ends, pregenolone drops. BRIDGE replaces it to healthy levels.

BRIDGE - It gets you to the other side!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
So let me see if I have this straight, my PCT is gonna be Nolva and DAA and then add erase and anabeta the last 2 weeks and use those for 4. When should I add Bridge? Right after I'm done with erase&anabeta or during the same time?!
Thanks for your help!
(btw my cycle is anavar and test)

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
bridge is a really good product to use with your pct well worth the by

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
So let me see if I have this straight, my PCT is gonna be Nolva and DAA and then add erase and anabeta the last 2 weeks and use those for 4. When should I add Bridge? Right after I'm done with erase&anabeta or during the same time?!
Thanks for your help!
i would use it with your pct, throw in some hcgenerate in there aswell if you got some extra cash to spend.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your help!
I like to use Bridge right after PCT ends. I used HCGenerate, phytoserms, and DAA in PCT and have continued with DAA and Bridge after PCT. I also added in AnaBeta. Great in-between cycle stack ;)

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I like to use Bridge right after PCT ends. I used HCGenerate, phytoserms, and DAA in PCT and have continued with DAA and Bridge after PCT. I also added in AnaBeta. Great in-between cycle stack ;)
With Pct or after like RickRock stated. I like it after PCT

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bridge is an awesome product to use between cycles, just as the name on the bottle suggests. I did that after my last one and it really helped keep those natty test levels elevated as well as a strong libido, all while having strength gains.

A very solid natty product!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you could just start during PCT and run it right up to your next cycle...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems to have some potential as a standalone as well...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
definitely potential as a stand alone IMO. If you run a double dose of it as a stand alone you are getting the same amount of fadogia as you do with hcgenerate ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
It would be cool to see a double dosed bridge / 10mg d bol log.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definitely potential as a stand alone IMO. If you run a double dose of it as a stand alone you are getting the same amount of fadogia as you do with hcgenerate ;)
This is very true. HCGenerate is just like Bridges bigger higher dosed brother ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

View attachment 43963
Definitely would have to try it to believe it! :wink1: Too bad I've ran out of wallet in my current cycle, maybe next time....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i love using bridge as an extension to the pct, use it right after pct....even if your pct is perfect, you may not be 100% recovered at the end and the bridge helps ensure you fully recover.....heard to many stories about ppl saying they kept their gains during the pct but when they stopped the pct they lost them....running bridge should effectively prevent that

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love using bridge as an extension to the pct, use it right after pct....even if your pct is perfect, you may not be 100% recovered at the end and the bridge helps ensure you fully recover.....heard to many stories about ppl saying they kept their gains during the pct but when they stopped the pct they lost them....running bridge should effectively prevent that
That is exactly why people should be extending their recovery past the typical 4 weeks of PCT. You never know exactly if you are fully recovered, but Bridge will effectively extend that length of time to recover and free up test :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is very true. HCGenerate is just like Bridges bigger higher dosed brother ;)
That is exactly why people should be extending their recovery past the typical 4 weeks of PCT. You never know exactly if you are fully recovered, but Bridge will effectively extend that length of time to recover and free up test :)
So ideally HCGenerate during PCT then Bridge right after... I get it...

mathew34

Awards
Definitely would have to try it to believe it! :wink1: Too bad I've ran out of wallet in my current cycle, maybe next time....
okay Live.. Dont forget to put your experience after you use this stuff!! :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So ideally HCGenerate during PCT then Bridge right after... I get it...

yeh, i love doing it that way. Worked great running Bridge following HCGenerate after my last PCT ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeh, i love doing it that way. Worked great running Bridge following HCGenerate after my last PCT ;)
Yah I really feel there is something missing during the down time between cycles, I do try to use a ton of herbs to combat it.. A lot of people are pretty good at maintaining gains during PCT but does it end there. I think not...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ideally you could do something like this...

Transaderm and PH of your choice for 8 weeks
Followed by a 4 week PCT with SERM, HCgen, DAA, etc
Then 8 weeks of Bridge

After that you can run another 4 weeks of whatever natty tboosters you want and then go back on again :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I really feel there is something missing during the down time between cycles, I do try to use a ton of herbs to combat it.. A lot of people are pretty good at maintaining gains during PCT but does it end there. I think not...
Absolutely right. End of PCT doesn't always mean the end of recovery either. Bridge can help maintain and add gains between cycles ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely right. End of PCT doesn't always mean the end of recovery either. Bridge can help maintain and add gains between cycles ;)
Yes this is the time where I have the most trouble maintaining...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 advantage that bridge has over hcgenerate is pregnenolone!!!! preg is potent stuff, and this is one reason i got a bottle of bridge to alternate with my transaderm/formastanzol stack. i will be logging bridge in my 'TRANSADERM 1ST IMPRESSION' log-should get it by monday!!!btw-because of the preg, i agree with those who say running it after pct is the best option....should be little to no drop off after pct if you run bridge, imo.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 advantage that bridge has over hcgenerate is pregnenolone!!!! preg is potent stuff, and this is one reason i got a bottle of bridge to alternate with my transaderm/formastanzol stack. i will be logging bridge in my 'TRANSADERM 1ST IMPRESSION' log-should get it by monday!!!btw-because of the preg, i agree with those who say running it after pct is the best option....should be little to no drop off after pct if you run bridge, imo.
Great post BigT! I will be interested in what you think about Bridge!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great post BigT! I will be interested in what you think about Bridge!

thanks, rick.

imo, preg is very under-rated!!! together with the fadogia and other ingredients bridge should give some nice results.

drizzzo

Awards
how long did you use it for after PCT?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long did you use it for after PCT?
I used one bottle after PCT ended at recommended dosage of 3 caps per day, so Bridge was ran for one month following PCT ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I used one bottle after PCT ended at recommended dosage of 3 caps per day, so Bridge was ran for one month following PCT ;)
Did your libido stay hoppin all through the gap between cycles for you Rick?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did your libido stay hoppin all through the gap between cycles for you Rick?
Oh hell yeh it did! Libido was strong the whole time on Bridge. I felt pretty good and energetic in the gym too. That alone was worth running it IMO

drizzzo

Awards
would it be benificial just to use bridge without a PH? And if so, for how long would you use it? Recommended dosage?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would it be benificial just to use bridge without a PH? And if so, for how long would you use it? Recommended dosage?
Definitely! 3 caps a day for 8 weeks (2 bottles) I think would be ideal, or even up the dose a Tad to 4 or 5 caps per day for 6 weeks. Both ways will be great

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh hell yeh it did! Libido was strong the whole time on Bridge. I felt pretty good and energetic in the gym too. That alone was worth running it IMO
Feeling good is key for me. I am all about the drive and if I don't have the push I get frustrated easily... that's why I fight getting old, I can't stand the thought of being docile and lethargic.. fuggin has to suck!! I can relax when I know I've earned it though...

The period after PCT is the only time I feel down a bit so this seems to be the answer...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
4-5 caps ED, 5-8wks

stack with Need2Slin + GEAR

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling good is key for me. I am all about the drive and if I don't have the push I get frustrated easily... that's why I fight getting old, I can't stand the thought of being docile and lethargic.. fuggin has to suck!! I can relax when I know I've earned it though...

The period after PCT is the only time I feel down a bit so this seems to be the answer...
Yes...this is a good answer for that. After PCT can suck sometimes because you aren't getting the big gains and pumps like on cycle. Bridge helps that to an extent ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes...this is a good answer for that. After PCT can suck sometimes because you aren't getting the big gains and pumps like on cycle. Bridge helps that to an extent ;)
Cool, so will likely run it for 8 weeks after PCT...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with that. I've ran it at 6 caps per day. In hindsight I should have ran it for 8 weeks at 3 caps per day.
have you ever ran it at 3 for comparison?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
When is the best time to dose, split it or all at ones?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Recommended dosing is 3 caps per day spread out with meals. :)
Been doing some reading myself on taking fadogia with and WITHOUT food lately. Seems people agree that unless it gives you stomach discomfort, it works best when taken on an empty stomach. Bear in mind this was specifically fadogia, and NOT bridge. I always take everything on an empty stomach when possible. Bridge as well, it has never given me any problems taking it on an empty stomach.