What is Bridge?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    yeh, i love doing it that way. Worked great running Bridge following HCGenerate after my last PCT
    Yah I really feel there is something missing during the down time between cycles, I do try to use a ton of herbs to combat it.. A lot of people are pretty good at maintaining gains during PCT but does it end there. I think not...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Yeah ideally you could do something like this...

Transaderm and PH of your choice for 8 weeks
    Followed by a 4 week PCT with SERM, HCgen, DAA, etc
    Then 8 weeks of Bridge

After that you can run another 4 weeks of whatever natty tboosters you want and then go back on again
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah I really feel there is something missing during the down time between cycles, I do try to use a ton of herbs to combat it.. A lot of people are pretty good at maintaining gains during PCT but does it end there. I think not...
    Absolutely right. End of PCT doesn't always mean the end of recovery either. Bridge can help maintain and add gains between cycles
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

4. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Absolutely right. End of PCT doesn't always mean the end of recovery either. Bridge can help maintain and add gains between cycles
    Yes this is the time where I have the most trouble maintaining...

5. 1 advantage that bridge has over hcgenerate is pregnenolone!!!! preg is potent stuff, and this is one reason i got a bottle of bridge to alternate with my transaderm/formastanzol stack. i will be logging bridge in my 'TRANSADERM 1ST IMPRESSION' log-should get it by monday!!!btw-because of the preg, i agree with those who say running it after pct is the best option....should be little to no drop off after pct if you run bridge, imo.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    1 advantage that bridge has over hcgenerate is pregnenolone!!!! preg is potent stuff, and this is one reason i got a bottle of bridge to alternate with my transaderm/formastanzol stack. i will be logging bridge in my 'TRANSADERM 1ST IMPRESSION' log-should get it by monday!!!btw-because of the preg, i agree with those who say running it after pct is the best option....should be little to no drop off after pct if you run bridge, imo.
    Great post BigT! I will be interested in what you think about Bridge!
    Recoverbro Elite

7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Great post BigT! I will be interested in what you think about Bridge!

thanks, rick.

imo, preg is very under-rated!!! together with the fadogia and other ingredients bridge should give some nice results.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I like to use Bridge right after PCT ends. I used HCGenerate, phytoserms, and DAA in PCT and have continued with DAA and Bridge after PCT. I also added in AnaBeta. Great in-between cycle stack
    how long did you use it for after PCT?

9. Quote Originally Posted by drizzzo

how long did you use it for after PCT?
    I used one bottle after PCT ended at recommended dosage of 3 caps per day, so Bridge was ran for one month following PCT
    Recoverbro Elite

10. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I used one bottle after PCT ended at recommended dosage of 3 caps per day, so Bridge was ran for one month following PCT
    Did your libido stay hoppin all through the gap between cycles for you Rick?

11. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon

Did your libido stay hoppin all through the gap between cycles for you Rick?
    Oh hell yeh it did! Libido was strong the whole time on Bridge. I felt pretty good and energetic in the gym too. That alone was worth running it IMO
    Recoverbro Elite

12. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Oh hell yeh it did! Libido was strong the whole time on Bridge. I felt pretty good and energetic in the gym too. That alone was worth running it IMO
    AGREE!!

13. would it be benificial just to use bridge without a PH? And if so, for how long would you use it? Recommended dosage?

14. Quote Originally Posted by drizzzo
    would it be benificial just to use bridge without a PH? And if so, for how long would you use it? Recommended dosage?
    Definitely! 3 caps a day for 8 weeks (2 bottles) I think would be ideal, or even up the dose a Tad to 4 or 5 caps per day for 6 weeks. Both ways will be great
    Recoverbro Elite

15. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Feeling good is key for me. I am all about the drive and if I don't have the push I get frustrated easily... that's why I fight getting old, I can't stand the thought of being docile and lethargic.. fuggin has to suck!! I can relax when I know I've earned it though...

The period after PCT is the only time I feel down a bit so this seems to be the answer...

16. Quote Originally Posted by drizzzo View Post
    would it be benificial just to use bridge without a PH? And if so, for how long would you use it? Recommended dosage?
    4-5 caps ED, 5-8wks

stack with Need2Slin + GEAR

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Feeling good is key for me. I am all about the drive and if I don't have the push I get frustrated easily... that's why I fight getting old, I can't stand the thought of being docile and lethargic.. fuggin has to suck!! I can relax when I know I've earned it though...

The period after PCT is the only time I feel down a bit so this seems to be the answer...
    Yes...this is a good answer for that. After PCT can suck sometimes because you aren't getting the big gains and pumps like on cycle. Bridge helps that to an extent
    Recoverbro Elite

18. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yes...this is a good answer for that. After PCT can suck sometimes because you aren't getting the big gains and pumps like on cycle. Bridge helps that to an extent
    Cool, so will likely run it for 8 weeks after PCT...

19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Cool, so will likely run it for 8 weeks after PCT...
    That would be the perfect way to run it IMO
    Recoverbro Elite

20. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

That would be the perfect way to run it IMO
    I agree with that. I've ran it at 6 caps per day. In hindsight I should have ran it for 8 weeks at 3 caps per day.

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I agree with that. I've ran it at 6 caps per day. In hindsight I should have ran it for 8 weeks at 3 caps per day.
    Noted...

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    have you ever ran it at 3 for comparison?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. When is the best time to dose, split it or all at ones?

24. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst
    When is the best time to dose, split it or all at ones?
    Recommended dosing is 3 caps per day spread out with meals.
    Recoverbro Elite

25. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Recommended dosing is 3 caps per day spread out with meals.
    Been doing some reading myself on taking fadogia with and WITHOUT food lately. Seems people agree that unless it gives you stomach discomfort, it works best when taken on an empty stomach. Bear in mind this was specifically fadogia, and NOT bridge. I always take everything on an empty stomach when possible. Bridge as well, it has never given me any problems taking it on an empty stomach.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 09:02 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 08:09 AM
  3. M1T @ 2weeks: To bridge or not to bridge?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 07:56 PM