What is Bridge? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

What is Bridge?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drizzzo View Post
    would it be benificial just to use bridge without a PH? And if so, for how long would you use it? Recommended dosage?
    4-5 caps ED, 5-8wks

stack with Need2Slin + GEAR

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Feeling good is key for me. I am all about the drive and if I don't have the push I get frustrated easily... that's why I fight getting old, I can't stand the thought of being docile and lethargic.. fuggin has to suck!! I can relax when I know I've earned it though...

The period after PCT is the only time I feel down a bit so this seems to be the answer...
    Yes...this is a good answer for that. After PCT can suck sometimes because you aren't getting the big gains and pumps like on cycle. Bridge helps that to an extent
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yes...this is a good answer for that. After PCT can suck sometimes because you aren't getting the big gains and pumps like on cycle. Bridge helps that to an extent
    Cool, so will likely run it for 8 weeks after PCT...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Cool, so will likely run it for 8 weeks after PCT...
    That would be the perfect way to run it IMO
    Recoverbro Elite
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

That would be the perfect way to run it IMO
    I agree with that. I've ran it at 6 caps per day. In hindsight I should have ran it for 8 weeks at 3 caps per day.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I agree with that. I've ran it at 6 caps per day. In hindsight I should have ran it for 8 weeks at 3 caps per day.
    Noted...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    have you ever ran it at 3 for comparison?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When is the best time to dose, split it or all at ones?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst
    When is the best time to dose, split it or all at ones?
    Recommended dosing is 3 caps per day spread out with meals.
    Recoverbro Elite
  10. Senior Member

Recommended dosing is 3 caps per day spread out with meals.
    Been doing some reading myself on taking fadogia with and WITHOUT food lately. Seems people agree that unless it gives you stomach discomfort, it works best when taken on an empty stomach. Bear in mind this was specifically fadogia, and NOT bridge. I always take everything on an empty stomach when possible. Bridge as well, it has never given me any problems taking it on an empty stomach.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon

Been doing some reading myself on taking fadogia with and WITHOUT food lately. Seems people agree that unless it gives you stomach discomfort, it works best when taken on an empty stomach. Bear in mind this was specifically fadogia, and NOT bridge. I always take everything on an empty stomach when possible. Bridge as well, it has never given me any problems taking it on an empty stomach.
    That's interesting considering both bridge and HCGenerate are recommended to take with food, but I see your point. If you have any links to those studies or articles I'd be interested in seeing them
    Recoverbro Elite
  12. Senior Member

Naw, I don't have any articles or studies or anything scientific. By reading about it I just meant first I took a look around at other fadogia products. For instance things like bio forge pro max, and primal male, and some others, they ALL recommend either specifically on an empty stomach or "preferably" on an empty stomach.

That alone got me interested. It was mentioned and compared via empty stomach and with food in both of these threads here on AM:

How did you respond to Fadogia ?

Fadogia w/ or w/out food

It's also mentioned of the possible benefit of taking it with fat, as are many many things to help with absorption. In the long run it's most likely splitting hairs and doesn't matter one way or another.

But I just wanted to throw out there that you CAN take bridge on an empty stomach and should not have any stomach discomfort as I have done so myself.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Running lean gains you want to have supps you can take on an empty stomach or the A.M. dose becomes problematic..
  14. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Running lean gains you want to have supps you can take on an empty stomach or the A.M. dose becomes problematic..
    Fully agree with this. If doing a normal every 3 hours diet, empty stomach is a fairly relative term, lol.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Naw, I don't have any articles or studies or anything scientific. By reading about it I just meant first I took a look around at other fadogia products. For instance things like bio forge pro max, and primal male, and some others, they ALL recommend either specifically on an empty stomach or "preferably" on an empty stomach.

That alone got me interested. It was mentioned and compared via empty stomach and with food in both of these threads here on AM:

Fadogia w/ or w/out food

It's also mentioned of the possible benefit of taking it with fat, as are many many things to help with absorption. In the long run it's most likely splitting hairs and doesn't matter one way or another.

But I just wanted to throw out there that you CAN take bridge on an empty stomach and should not have any stomach discomfort as I have done so myself.
    Thanks for putting the info up bro. It opens up more dosing possibilities especially for us intermittent fasters like DW said knowing that it makes little to no difference when dosed with food.

Makes Bridge much more versatile!
    Recoverbro Elite
  16. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Naw, I don't have any articles or studies or anything scientific. By reading about it I just meant first I took a look around at other fadogia products. For instance things like bio forge pro max, and primal male, and some others, they ALL recommend either specifically on an empty stomach or "preferably" on an empty stomach.That alone got me interested. It was mentioned and compared via empty stomach and with food in both of these threads here on AM:How did you respond to Fadogia ?Fadogia w/ or w/out foodIt's also mentioned of the possible benefit of taking it with fat, as are many many things to help with absorption. In the long run it's most likely splitting hairs and doesn't matter one way or another.But I just wanted to throw out there that you CAN take bridge on an empty stomach and should not have any stomach discomfort as I have done so myself.
    nice....very good info!!!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post

Fadogia w/ or w/out food

Good info!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks for putting the info up bro. It opens up more dosing possibilities especially for us intermittent fasters like DW said knowing that it makes little to no difference when dosed with food.

Makes Bridge much more versatile!
    Yah I feel better about dosing it on an empty stomach ...
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    have you ever ran it at 3 for comparison?
    I have....I didn't think there was a large difference in 3 versus 6 caps per day. Just for me anyways. Bridge is a supplement that shines the longer you take it IMO.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have my first bottle of bridge I'm really excited to give it a run after my cycle and pct. ( even more so after reading this thread). I will do a review on it when that time comes
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    I have my first bottle of bridge I'm really excited to give it a run after my cycle and pct. ( even more so after reading this thread). I will do a review on it when that time comes
    Cool just link us up in this thread...
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    Looking forward to your thoughts on it!
    Recoverbro Elite
  23. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    awesome man. Definitely keep us posted on how it works for you
  24. New Member

use givethanks25 for 25% off of any product fron **** until the end of November 30th 11:59 pm!!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET IT NOW!! Before its to late.. (yeah)!!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    use givethanks25 for 25% off of any product fron **** until the end of November 30th 11:59 pm!!

Yah for people thinking of trying Bridge, now's the time to stock up...
  26. Senior Member

If anyone was ever considering trying a double dose of bridge, NOW is the time to buy a few bottles of it to try that with!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

If anyone was ever considering trying a double dose of bridge, NOW is the time to buy a few bottles of it to try that with!
    Not a bad idea at all considering the sale
    Recoverbro Elite
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post

And just a reminder that you still get the free shipping with this code!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf

And just a reminder that you still get the free shipping with this code!
    That always sweetens the pot with the free shipping!
    Recoverbro Elite
  30. Diamond Member

That always sweetens the pot with the free shipping!
    i've been impressed with bridge so far!!! i am not easily impressed, lol.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Good to know, especially with your situation coming off forma...
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Good to know that it has big Toms seal of approval!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Def a great product!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Using Givethanks25 25% off makes Bridge 33 bux EACH!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827
    That is a pretty sweet price!
    Recoverbro Elite
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

That is a pretty sweet price!
    Yah good opportunity to pick up some extra bottles for more liberal dosing or longer runs...
  37. Diamond Member

Good to know that it has big Toms seal of approval!!
    it really does...i haven't been disappointed by a **** product yet. and at $33 with the discount bridge is a great deal- i recommend getting 2 bottles and double dosing, 6 caps is very nice.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

it really does...i haven't been disappointed by a **** product yet. and at $33 with the discount bridge is a great deal- i recommend getting 2 bottles and double dosing, 6 caps is very nice.
    That would make a very nice run right there!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  39. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    yeah!! good price!! people are enjoying shopping.. ME too!!! LOL!!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Bridge is a great price right now at 33 bucks a bottle shipped free! Just use the discount code "givethanks25" for 25% off. The sale runs through November 30th
    Recoverbro Elite
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 08:02 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 07:09 AM
  3. M1T @ 2weeks: To bridge or not to bridge?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 06:56 PM