Shanna from **** extremely rude and holding my package randsom until i pay AGAIN!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.17%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    Im not lying man and to accuse me of that is unprofessional. I wrote in caps that is not rude.
    You know all caps means that you are yelling, right? Especially with 40 exclamation mark after it.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.19%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

can't argue with that
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

I didnt send forty exclamation marks retard.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%

What about the free gift you said you would give me and i have been emailing you and you wont respond back, dont call me out on lying when you said you would hook me up and then just ignore me. I am 22 years old in your picture you look like 40 and you are acting like a child. Don't give me this god given right garbage i felt disrspected and when i was wrong I ADMITTED IT, something a "business man" shoudl be able too do. Ya i attacked your wife by saying she was rude, thats such an attack dude omg!! How about you be an adult and say sorry you felt dispespected as i ADMITTTED THAT I OVERREACTED and its over, instead you act like a 19 year old redneck who cant even own up to his own word and give me a freee gift as promised. This thread really shows how bad your customer service really is man, and how a younger ADULT CAN OWN THAT HE WAS WRONG BUT A FAR OLDER "BUSINESS MAN" CANNOT. Grow up man, you don't send a very good example to anyone reading or to your family. I am truly sorry that i overreacted and i apologized and told the truth on your products regardless. Seems you are the only one on this thread who cannot BE A MAN. But your right, GREAT customer service says they will give you a free gift and then just ignores the customer, and GREAT customer service cannot admitt they are wrong or even come to common gground when the otherside who admitted their faults can. If that is the standard of customer service you may want to invest in a new line of work because everyone here finally sees how ignorant you are.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%

And the only reason i phrased the title to the thread like that is because i misread your wifes email, and i admitted i was wrong. So you are sooo mad at me because i said your wife was rude and when i found out i read the message wrong and said im sorry and gave your product public praise many times. And thats is worthy of lying about the free gift, using curse words and sexual references(something top of the line customer service does) like this is a joke man. Is it so hard for you to say "Husker89 thank you for admitted you were wrong and i was upset but i aprreciate the apology. In thefuture if you have problems please emial me directly and we will work it out" IS THAT SO HARD FOR A MATURE MALE ADULT TO DO. Or do your customers not even deserve that? And please dont just ignore me like you ingored and lied about the free gift you would give me.
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Free gift? I would send you a bubble wrapped turd.

I have never dealt directly with ****, but honestly am more inclined to now, seeing how this was handled. I wouldn't coddle your baby ass either, if I was them. If you approached this in a more tactful manner and they responded like this, they would be wrong, but you acted like a total jack ass.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.84%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Free gift? I would send you a bubble wrapped turd.

I have never dealt directly with ****, but honestly am more inclined to now, seeing how this was handled. I wouldn't coddle your baby ass either, if I was them. If you approached this in a more tactful manner and they responded like this, they would be wrong, but you acted like a total jack ass.
    thank you for this.......BTW awesome screen name....greatness
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You get more flies with honey than vinegar...

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.44%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Wow!.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

yeah holy sh*t what a jerk.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

Wow...

wow...

Husker89 - you should have quit while you were ahead.... now its like a trainwreck and I just cant look away. Your self-destruction has become comical.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  12. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

What about the free gift you said you would give me and i have been emailing you and you wont respond back, dont call me out on lying when you said you would hook me up and then just ignore me. I am 22 years old in your picture you look like 40 and you are acting like a child. Don't give me this god given right garbage i felt disrspected and when i was wrong I ADMITTED IT, something a "business man" shoudl be able too do. Ya i attacked your wife by saying she was rude, thats such an attack dude omg!! How about you be an adult and say sorry you felt dispespected as i ADMITTTED THAT I OVERREACTED and its over, instead you act like a 19 year old redneck who cant even own up to his own word and give me a freee gift as promised. This thread really shows how bad your customer service really is man, and how a younger ADULT CAN OWN THAT HE WAS WRONG BUT A FAR OLDER "BUSINESS MAN" CANNOT. Grow up man, you don't send a very good example to anyone reading or to your family. I am truly sorry that i overreacted and i apologized and told the truth on your products regardless. Seems you are the only one on this thread who cannot BE A MAN. But your right, GREAT customer service says they will give you a free gift and then just ignores the customer, and GREAT customer service cannot admitt they are wrong or even come to common gground when the otherside who admitted their faults can. If that is the standard of customer service you may want to invest in a new line of work because everyone here finally sees how ignorant you are.
    And the only reason i phrased the title to the thread like that is because i misread your wifes email, and i admitted i was wrong. So you are sooo mad at me because i said your wife was rude and when i found out i read the message wrong and said im sorry and gave your product public praise many times. And thats is worthy of lying about the free gift, using curse words and sexual references(something top of the line customer service does) like this is a joke man. Is it so hard for you to say "Husker89 thank you for admitted you were wrong and i was upset but i aprreciate the apology. In thefuture if you have problems please emial me directly and we will work it out" IS THAT SO HARD FOR A MATURE MALE ADULT TO DO. Or do your customers not even deserve that? And please dont just ignore me like you ingored and lied about the free gift you would give me.
    Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and take this off-line. If he doesn't reply to you then move on. Do not create another thread.

You talk **** about my wife with a public thread like this for any reason and you can keep your money. There is no customer service when you are not my customer any longer.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Holding the cage.
    By MentalTwitch in forum MMA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 05:08 PM
  2. Holding off on shipping
    By Goose in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 02:23 PM
  3. Miami Holds Top Spot on Rude Driver List
    By dannyboy9 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0