Shanna from NTBM extremely rude and holding my package randsom until i pay AGAIN!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Now I feel you must have just misunderstood what my wife was saying man... I am sorry for the confusion. Hit me up in a pm and I will give you a gift for the trouble.

    HUSKER-did you respond to this......it seems there was some confusion and the owner is personally trying to make it right with you.

    btw-i agree about the hcgenerate being damned good!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  2. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    Im not lying man and to accuse me of that is unprofessional. I wrote in caps that is not rude. I felt she was being short with me and so i felt she was rude. I read the email wrong i thought it said she would not ship twice but it say reship twice, so i read that wrong but i have been here for a while and i work in sales and all she had to say was the tracking is here sir, instead of YOU sent the tracking in the email implying that i am dumb because i couldn't find the tracking number. I usually get a seperate email thats why i thought i didnt get it. If i was trying to flame your company i wouldnt write how good your products were i just felt disrespected, thats it. If she just said here the tracking is sir instead of YOU sent it too us which i felt disrespected.
    So No part of what you have said is a lie? not even a " massive exaggeration" ? Your telling the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you god amen? NAAAAA Not even close.

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    Shanna from NTBM extremely rude and holding my package randsom until i pay AGAIN!"<--- done in HUGE BOLD TITLE!!!

    SHanna told me that i would have to pay again or i would not be receiving my package i already paid for and she insulting me because i could not find the tracking info. NTBM i love your products but this is unacceptabe and i want some answers

    See just because you are a customer does not mean I or anyone has to pucker up lips and kiss your ass simple because you bought something. This does not allow you the right to make false and or grossly exaggerated negative attacks on my life, my business , or my wife. NOT BY A LONG SHOT!!!!!!!!! I am not some sucker push over that lets people **** on his face just because you handed me some money to whip it off with!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that is what you think good customer service is you are sadly phucken mistaken!

    My wife and I as well as the rest of the NTBM team have gone above and beyond the call of customer duty more times then I can even fathom. Just this month alone I have given out over 10,000 worth of free products across the net. On this site alone I have given away over 40,000.00 worth of free products some public but many in pvt because I dont do it for the public praise. I do it because I care about people.

    This morning I took a phone call at 130am another customer service call at 2:45am and spoke with this customer until 5:00am . He ordered Original trail mix and got 12 berry instead. I let him keep the 12 Berry trail mist for the mistake and sent him another 12 regular trail mix. Then shot the **** about What life in the army was like ( he was in I used to be in) and before the conversation was over I told him a trick to turn the trail mix into sugar free Choc Protein rise crispy treats ( yes a new product in the works) and then I tossed a 12 pack of Sugar free marshmellows into his order that I was replacing for him.

    The 1:30 am call was a customer letting me know he got forged burner instead of forged liver support. He just got him self a free bottle of forged burner and two bottles of Forged liver support sent out Next day Air today...

    No my friend You can look over the entire internet top to bottom ofr years and I can assure you of one thing. One Huge fact that has been proven through actions and consistency. That N2BM knows Customer service like no other. We are the standard!!!!!!!! And NO ONE CAN REACH OUR STANDARD NO ONE!!!! You tell me one business where the business owner him self is picking up the phone at both 2 am and then again that same day at 10-11pm ? 000000000 that is how many 000000 .. How many have given as much as N2BM has is as little time as we have been on this forum. 0 that is how many. And that is just counting the public giveaway threads we have had. Which fails in comparision to the amounts I give away in pvt just to help others reach their dreams.


    Email 1 ^^^^^

    email 2

    email 3 which was then followed by this thread. So you did not lie at all? My wife was " extremely rude and holding your pack for ransom"????
    NO NO AND NO!! All emails above. ^^^all explained

    Had you acted like an adult you would have walked away with 3 bottles of bridge and a pile of free samples too. BUT NO! You had to publicly attack me " With out cause or reason" other then maybe , JUST MAYBE!!! you misunderstood my wife on one point. Which still makes half your statements above lies anyway.

    You have a right to say what ever you like. But Buying a product will not prevent me or any retailer from coming and defending him self after you have shat all over him. I will not let you or anyone publicly drag my service and company through the mud with a bunch of lies , half truths, and or exaggerations. Right here in my own section of all places.

    You intentionally planed an attack on me with the intended end result of causing my business harm. You verbally confirmed your planed attack and then you put it into action. This was premeditated and it is your actions (making this thread) that have been uncalled for.

    There was no need of this thread. NON AT ALL!!! you jumped the gun way to fast and hell no I you are not right and I am not going to agree with you. Even after I came to the thread and called you out on the lies you continued to tell more lies stacked on top of more lies... At least you gave me a reach around comment with the hcgenerate....

    My wife implied nothing!!! The only thing anyone can see she implied was at the end she implied you were being rude. BUT MAYBE SHE MISS READ THE ALL CAPS AND THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! . What that really represented was how excited you where right???

    I am done with this thread. Time to close it up. Lies have been put to rest. TTYL guys
    •   
       


  3. well, making a customer look bad isn't good customer service either, even if they are wrong and being unreasonable/lying.

    just saying.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well, making a customer look bad isn't good customer service either, even if they are wrong and being unreasonable/lying.

    just saying.
    My friend you your self the man who sat here on the phone with me and said Quote" No matter what I am paid or what my job is. No matter what you say or how you explain things. I can not and will not allow some one to walk all over me" and quote lol..

    My friend There is a point when some one tosses the fact they are a customer out the window. If I walk into your restaurant(your paid rep forum) , order a 30.00 steak and then proceed to punch you in the face because I was not paying attention and it "looked to me" like your chef under cooked my steak.. Well Your no longer looking at me like the guy who bought a 30.00 steak are you? No your looking like you want to kick my ass.

    Every man has the god given right to defend him self and what is theirs.... PERIOD!! aNd you Jbryand I have seen live by this motto more then almost anyone else I have met on the internet... LMAO>> SOme times I think you say **** just to be the devils advocate

    And for the record I made no one look bad. He did that him self when he made false accusations. Then refused to retrack them when I said I would call him on them

  5. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Now I feel you must have just misunderstood what my wife was saying man... I am sorry for the confusion. Hit me up in a pm and I will give you a gift for the trouble.
    I once had a N2BM rep be extremely rude to me.......what free gift do I get?????




    ****** Nevermind, i forgot it was me that was rude to them

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  6. i am generally a good natured guy who will usually try diplomacy with someone who has a beef with me.....but call my wife out on a public forum and it's on.


    needto displayed a huge amount of restraint, imo.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am generally a good natured guy who will usually try diplomacy with someone who has a beef with me.....but call my wife out on a public form and it's on.


    needto displayed a huge amount of restraint, imo.
    Agreed brotha

  8. THREAD BACKFIRE! LOL!


    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  9. This the best thread every!!!! Yep never mess with a mans woman!!!!!! By the why I have meet Nate and his wife @ their home... Very nice folks and great company !!! HCGenrate is the bomb

  10. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    This the best thread every!!!! Yep never mess with a mans woman!!!!!! By the why I have meet Nate and his wife @ their home... Very nice folks and great company !!! HCGenrate is the bomb

    Yes, Nate and his wife are very great people. I wish our world were filled with more people like them.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    Im not lying man and to accuse me of that is unprofessional. I wrote in caps that is not rude.
    You know all caps means that you are yelling, right? Especially with 40 exclamation mark after it.

  12. can't argue with that

  13. I didnt send forty exclamation marks retard.

  14. What about the free gift you said you would give me and i have been emailing you and you wont respond back, dont call me out on lying when you said you would hook me up and then just ignore me. I am 22 years old in your picture you look like 40 and you are acting like a child. Don't give me this god given right garbage i felt disrspected and when i was wrong I ADMITTED IT, something a "business man" shoudl be able too do. Ya i attacked your wife by saying she was rude, thats such an attack dude omg!! How about you be an adult and say sorry you felt dispespected as i ADMITTTED THAT I OVERREACTED and its over, instead you act like a 19 year old redneck who cant even own up to his own word and give me a freee gift as promised. This thread really shows how bad your customer service really is man, and how a younger ADULT CAN OWN THAT HE WAS WRONG BUT A FAR OLDER "BUSINESS MAN" CANNOT. Grow up man, you don't send a very good example to anyone reading or to your family. I am truly sorry that i overreacted and i apologized and told the truth on your products regardless. Seems you are the only one on this thread who cannot BE A MAN. But your right, GREAT customer service says they will give you a free gift and then just ignores the customer, and GREAT customer service cannot admitt they are wrong or even come to common gground when the otherside who admitted their faults can. If that is the standard of customer service you may want to invest in a new line of work because everyone here finally sees how ignorant you are.

  15. And the only reason i phrased the title to the thread like that is because i misread your wifes email, and i admitted i was wrong. So you are sooo mad at me because i said your wife was rude and when i found out i read the message wrong and said im sorry and gave your product public praise many times. And thats is worthy of lying about the free gift, using curse words and sexual references(something top of the line customer service does) like this is a joke man. Is it so hard for you to say "Husker89 thank you for admitted you were wrong and i was upset but i aprreciate the apology. In thefuture if you have problems please emial me directly and we will work it out" IS THAT SO HARD FOR A MATURE MALE ADULT TO DO. Or do your customers not even deserve that? And please dont just ignore me like you ingored and lied about the free gift you would give me.

  16. Free gift? I would send you a bubble wrapped turd.

    I have never dealt directly with NTBM, but honestly am more inclined to now, seeing how this was handled. I wouldn't coddle your baby ass either, if I was them. If you approached this in a more tactful manner and they responded like this, they would be wrong, but you acted like a total jack ass.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Free gift? I would send you a bubble wrapped turd.

    I have never dealt directly with NTBM, but honestly am more inclined to now, seeing how this was handled. I wouldn't coddle your baby ass either, if I was them. If you approached this in a more tactful manner and they responded like this, they would be wrong, but you acted like a total jack ass.
    thank you for this.......BTW awesome screen name....greatness

  18. You get more flies with honey than vinegar...

    Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  19. Wow!.

  20. yeah holy sh*t what a jerk.

  21. Wow...

    wow...

    Husker89 - you should have quit while you were ahead.... now its like a trainwreck and I just cant look away. Your self-destruction has become comical.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  22. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    What about the free gift you said you would give me and i have been emailing you and you wont respond back, dont call me out on lying when you said you would hook me up and then just ignore me. I am 22 years old in your picture you look like 40 and you are acting like a child. Don't give me this god given right garbage i felt disrspected and when i was wrong I ADMITTED IT, something a "business man" shoudl be able too do. Ya i attacked your wife by saying she was rude, thats such an attack dude omg!! How about you be an adult and say sorry you felt dispespected as i ADMITTTED THAT I OVERREACTED and its over, instead you act like a 19 year old redneck who cant even own up to his own word and give me a freee gift as promised. This thread really shows how bad your customer service really is man, and how a younger ADULT CAN OWN THAT HE WAS WRONG BUT A FAR OLDER "BUSINESS MAN" CANNOT. Grow up man, you don't send a very good example to anyone reading or to your family. I am truly sorry that i overreacted and i apologized and told the truth on your products regardless. Seems you are the only one on this thread who cannot BE A MAN. But your right, GREAT customer service says they will give you a free gift and then just ignores the customer, and GREAT customer service cannot admitt they are wrong or even come to common gground when the otherside who admitted their faults can. If that is the standard of customer service you may want to invest in a new line of work because everyone here finally sees how ignorant you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    And the only reason i phrased the title to the thread like that is because i misread your wifes email, and i admitted i was wrong. So you are sooo mad at me because i said your wife was rude and when i found out i read the message wrong and said im sorry and gave your product public praise many times. And thats is worthy of lying about the free gift, using curse words and sexual references(something top of the line customer service does) like this is a joke man. Is it so hard for you to say "Husker89 thank you for admitted you were wrong and i was upset but i aprreciate the apology. In thefuture if you have problems please emial me directly and we will work it out" IS THAT SO HARD FOR A MATURE MALE ADULT TO DO. Or do your customers not even deserve that? And please dont just ignore me like you ingored and lied about the free gift you would give me.
    Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and take this off-line. If he doesn't reply to you then move on. Do not create another thread.

    You talk **** about my wife with a public thread like this for any reason and you can keep your money. There is no customer service when you are not my customer any longer.
    Life is a terminal condition.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Holding the cage.
    By MentalTwitch in forum MMA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 06:08 PM
  2. Holding off on shipping
    By Goose in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 03:23 PM
  3. Holding Poses....
    By SwordBurn in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Log in
Log in