a little confused about transderm

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
is transderm finally out yet or are these just the testers that are posting about it. im so confused about this. i cant find it at NP, Mr. supps, or even a google search. so im assuming it actually hasnt been released yet? sorry im so out of the loop with this. thanks in advance

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man... so many goodies out there... so little money... my poor HPTA...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its definitely out bro! At a great price too!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
is transderm finally out yet or are these just the testers that are posting about it. im so confused about this. i cant find it at NP, Mr. supps, or even a google search. so im assuming it actually hasnt been released yet? sorry im so out of the loop with this. thanks in advance
You will only find it at the NTBM store for a while. I dont think nutra will get any stock of it for a long time, but eventually it will be sold there.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
finally! been waiting so long for this. thanks mich!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man... so many goodies out there... so little money... my poor HPTA...
lol no doubt. I can't wait for my thyroid to become functional so I can get into my stash...I want to use everything so badly!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol no doubt. I can't wait for my thyroid to become functional so I can get into my stash...I want to use everything so badly!
How has that progressed buddy? Your thyroid issues?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How has that progressed buddy? Your thyroid issues?
Well, I'm feeling better, but it still hasn't progressed too much. I've been on just T3 and no T4 for about 8 weeks, now. A buddy of mine who is about 4 weeks ahead of me on his venture has been seeing some improvement, so I'm hopeful I will soon. I've got a followup appointment on Friday. Thanks for asking, man.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of protocol you and your buddy following? No-gluten, no-grain diet? or some kind of pharmacological recovery?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of protocol you and your buddy following? No-gluten, no-grain diet? or some kind of pharmacological recovery?
Same thing with the straight T3 therapy. As far as diet; I don't know his specifics other than it's healthy. He and I had talked at a pretty decent length about paleo diets and minimizing gluten, etc., but both came to the conclusion that even if it's beneficial, our problems are outside of that scope at this point. His body temp has finally started to come up without needing the T3. Mine is still hanging around the 97 mark on a fairly regular basis, so I'm hopeful for what these next 4 weeks may bring.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
its a NTBM product so you should probibly check on their site needtobuildmuscle.com :)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its definitely out bro! At a great price too!
It is an awesome price considering that you can use the discount code for 15% off and get 60 servings! :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is an awesome price considering that you can use the discount code for 15% off and get 60 servings! :)
hows the stock on this? I probably wont be able to order this for another couple months. I know stuff like helladrol and stuff go in and out of stock all the time and I have some concern lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hows the stock on this? I probably wont be able to order this for another couple months. I know stuff like helladrol and stuff go in and out of stock all the time and I have some concern lol.
From what I hear there shouldn't be much if any stock issues with Transaderm. Our first initial batch was limited, but we quickly followed that up with a much larger supply and have not ran out since. To my understanding that is the way it is expected to stay. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I hear there shouldn't be much if any stock issues with Transaderm. Our first initial batch was limited, but we quickly followed that up with a much larger supply and have not ran out since. To my understanding that is the way it is expected to stay. :)
excellent !!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of stock at NTBM!! Any thoughts guys?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of stock at NTBM!! Any thoughts guys?
That must've just happened (I had been looking at it not long before). I'll get a definite answer for you, but if I recall correctly, the initial batch had about 100 units, then another small batch of roughly 100 units was on deck/in and then a significantly larger order was/is following those up.

I'll be back shortly.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That must've just happened (I had been looking at it not long before). I'll get a definite answer for you, but if I recall correctly, the initial batch had about 100 units, then another small batch of roughly 100 units was on deck/in and then a significantly larger order was/is following those up.

I'll be back shortly.
Sounds good! I look forward to the update.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I read, should be back very soon. Like Midwest Beast said, there was a small initial amount in the first shipment, but there is supposed to be a much larger shipment on the way. Once that is here there shouldnt be any stock problems ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have the info I was hoping to have, yet, but I'm heading to bed and didn't want to not respond. What I do know is that the first 100 (shipment 1) has just sold out. Shipment 2 was a rush order of another 100 units; that's what we're waiting on (I don't know the exact time table of when they'll be here). Shipment 3 is already in the works and if I recall, is something like 1,000 units.

Whenever I have any dates, I'll be sure to update.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok,thanks for the info!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have the info I was hoping to have, yet, but I'm heading to bed and didn't want to not respond. What I do know is that the first 100 (shipment 1) has just sold out. Shipment 2 was a rush order of another 100 units; that's what we're waiting on (I don't know the exact time table of when they'll be here). Shipment 3 is already in the works and if I recall, is something like 1,000 units.

Whenever I have any dates, I'll be sure to update.
That sounds pretty accurate to what I heard as well. At any rate it should be in stock very soon :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
images.jpg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good! I look forward to the update.
Okay, I've just received word that it is in transit to NTBM right now. It could be in by tomorrow (Friday) and should be up and running by Monday (from what I was told would be the latest).

So, I would plan on Monday, but whenever we hear it is actually on the store page, we'll be spreading the word.

And remember, this is a rushed order of 100 from the next large batch, which is 1,000. It'll be interesting to see how quickly these go, but on already in production are the other 900 ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, I've just received word that it is in transit to NTBM right now. It could be in by tomorrow (Friday) and should be up and running by Monday (from what I was told would be the latest).

So, I would plan on Monday, but whenever we hear it is actually on the store page, we'll be spreading the word.

And remember, this is a rushed order of 100 from the next large batch, which is 1,000. It'll be interesting to see how quickly these go, but on already in production are the other 900 ;)
Great news right there! I see a bottle calling my name next week ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

good lookin out here bro. This should make penty of people very happy ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well, 500 of those are already spoken for. Seriously though, they were sold to retailers. so there will be another 500 coming into NTBM, 100 shortly (today or Tuesday with the holiday on Monday), followed by the remaining 400 sometime later. When the rest of the 400 comes in, you'll start to see it at other retailers. At that point, I don't know what will happen with the price at NTBM or at the retailers.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, 500 of those are already spoken for. Seriously though, they were sold to retailers. so there will be another 500 coming into NTBM, 100 shortly (today or Tuesday with the holiday on Monday), followed by the remaining 400 sometime later. When the rest of the 400 comes in, you'll start to see it at other retailers. At that point, I don't know what will happen with the price at NTBM or at the retailers.
Yes, this is correct. No matter where they get it, they'll have 900 units to choose from, though ;)

You're so thorough, Milas :hug:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, this is correct. No matter where they get it, they'll have 900 units to choose from, though ;)

Having options for places to get Transaderm will be a very good thing...:)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Having options for places to get Transaderm will be a very good thing...:)
I'm a numbers guy, I have to be thorough! LOL!

Yes, more sites carrying Transaderm will be a win for consumers.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now I can put my order in. Finally!