TRANSADERM VS DERMACRINE

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
TRANSADERM VS DERMACRINE
Hey guys. I am interested to here from those that have used the old Dermacrine and who have already tried the new Transaderm. I would like to here from you on any honest differences you have noticed thus far. Now, I know Transaderm has only been out a short time but I am and I am sure others are interested. As times goes on and more people get to try the Transaderm, then will should have more answers.

NOW, VERY IMPORTANT!!

This is not a thread to bash Dermacrine or Primordial Performance. That is NOT what we are about here. Just looking for some honest feedback on it. Now lets post.

I used the old Dermacrine quite a few times, mainly as a test base for my prohormone cycles. I liked using it to help combat my lethargy and YES, it did work, also seemed to raise my libido. Just made me feel better on cycle when using it. Now, what I did not like that much was how long the Derma took to dry. I had to wait a good period of time before getting dressed. Some people I have spoken to complained about how short the bottle lasted. Yah, it would have been nice if teh bottle lasted longer but look at some other supps out there that cost a decent penny and dont last that long. Haha, I remeber how much money I spend on HMB back in the day when it first came out. I think the bottle only lasted like two weeks or less, something like that.

Now as far as the new Transaderm, first off, love the price, second, love the fact that the bottle will last like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer. I opened the bottle and applied same, just to try it out. Damn, sh*t drys super fast, same as formastnazol for those that have tried that product. No problem at all, faint smell, that was it. I think I was dressed inminutes after applying it to shoulders. This product is going to be so easy to use when its time. Will be using it as test base in teh future. Well, thats IMO. What does everyone else think so far..

SJ​

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Open can, worms everywhere...... :)
Lol... :duel:

Everyone has their favorite brand that they like to stand by, so even if it is like comparing a 20oz coke to an 8oz Pepsi...(which it is a fair comparison on quantity) there are those that will still take the Pepsi..just saying :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did the whole dermacrine thing, eagerly waiting to try transaderm, probably october

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am more than sure the carrier of Transderm absorbs faster....

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
It's been an extremely long time since i've went the transdermal route of ANYTHING. That being said when transaderm is WELL STOCKED and all our customers have had a chance to dig their hands in, I plan on picking up a bottle and trying it out. My buddy has run dermacrine before, and his only complaints were obviously both the price and the dry time.

I've made sure he knows that we believe we have remedied both of these :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Dermacrine, and I'm going to start using Transaderm soon. I'll post my thoughts, but being that Dermacrine gave me a rash and PP didn't even try to help me out other than saying it's contact dermatitist, I think it's a clear choice for me (rep or not).

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I love dermacrine. I wil certainly try the new one because of the faster drying carrier. That was sort of a accepted evil of the original. If it works the same but last longer and dries faster I can't see anyone being unhappy. Glad it's finally out. I still have a bottle of the pp stuff to use first though. Lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picture says 1000 words:

Dermacrine ---> Transaderm

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
never tried dermacrine, other than lv and I could not tell anything from it, but if anyone has some dermacrine I would be glad to compare it

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'll take the toyota over the glorified chrysler any day of the week

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
best way to settle this is by posting bloodwork. lets see it!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine:
View attachment 43010

Transderm:
View attachment 43011

Sometimes it isn't always about size ;)
LOL, who told you size doesn't matter? She was lying! :lol:

BTW, how much does it cost to get from Point A to Point B in a Mercedes versus a Scion? I'd estimate at least DOUBLE the mileage with the Scion for the same or less $$$! ;)

I like this anaolgy game, at least we're not bashing each other, right?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Everyone has their favorite brand that they like to stand by, so even if it is like comparing a 20oz coke to an 8oz Pepsi...(which it is a fair comparison on quantity) there are those that will still take the Pepsi..just saying :)
I will just quote my post from the beginning of this thread. In my opinion, a very fair and very realistic comparison...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chrysler owns Mercedes now a day
I dont think thats true, Chrysler couldnt afford mercedes....they might own a portion but its Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep. Chrysler is the "luxury" automobile for these 3.

Merecedes used to own Chrysler but I think they dropped and now FIAT owns majority.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol post COA's and bloodwork and lets get this silly argument over with! there has to be some proof as to which product is best :D

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i used dermacrine and really enjoyed it. it was on a cycle of sd/epi and i had ZERO lethargy and my libido stayed quite high. With that said, if Transaderm works the same and has twice the servings that's awesome! just gotta wait to get some. bills are coming up soon.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
pics are funny, i have a question though????

i know whats in the pp version

i dont know whats in the need2 version? you dont test anything......im sure if each dose had 5mg of superdrol, yeah itll be better

so as opposed to bloods, itd be awesome if PA got a bottle of the transderm and tested it

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

i dont know whats in the need2 version? you dont test anything......im sure if each dose had 5mg of superdrol, yeah itll be better

so as opposed to bloods, itd be awesome if PA got a bottle of the transderm and tested it

yeah cuz PA tests are honest (sarcasm)
Th

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yep, Transaderm is 150% more servings!

vs

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Glad we could entertain, putting those good ol' NTBM/PP reps to work!

If PA wants to buy a bottle, he's welcome to, we'll even give him the 15% off code! LOL!

Seriously though, it's manufactured by a reputable cGMP company that makes a lot of the products for numerous companies on the boards.

The one testing mishap was with Ruthless Supplements (partly owned by Nate), for an unknown compound, from an unkown manufacturer. Lesson learned, now we deal with the most reputable sources, sourcing as much as we can from American suppliers.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your honestly going to discredit patrick ****ing arnold?
LOL, people keep bringing up Ruthless Supplements' ingredient error, and so you reference a convicted felon that was charged with doping supplements!

steppinRazor

Awards
A Mercedes does things with class ;) Sometimes, spending a bit more on luxury is what life is about.

vs.
This **** made me lol..but c'mon..that's pushin it a bit far

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright guys the only way to settle this is to send me each a bottle and let me decide which one I think works best. PM me for addy. Alright...GO!

;D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright guys the only way to settle this is to send me each a bottle and let me decide which one I think works best. PM me for addy. Alright...GO!

;D

versus

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

;D
aha I was thinking I used the old Dermacrine, so now hook me up with some Transderm and I'll let everyone know.....but now your on to something......

I mean......Yup I never used any before so just send them both my way and I'll let everyone know how they compare :lol:

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
thats pretty funny considering what i can paste next to your boss,........just saying, his most muscular all over the net is fkn classic(n its dolph not slim shady)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats pretty funny considering what i can paste next to your boss,........just saying, his most muscular all over the net is fkn classic(n its dolph not slim shady)
Haven't seen his, couldn't find with simple searches either. Go ahead and post, this is all in good fun anyway!

Dolph huh? I can see a slight resemblance...