quick RS-Trans question - AnabolicMinds.com

quick RS-Trans question

1. New Member

quick RS-Trans question

It says its best applied in the morning, I wake at 6.30am but train at 11am, so shower again at 12pm. is this enough time to let it do its thing. or should i apply it after my workout shower instead of morning shower?

cheers .

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That should be enough time, but you could always wait until after shower knowing that that would be the longest amount of time. I'd probably wait just because I'm OCD.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i always thought the rule was to use transdermals after you clean your skin, get the dead skin off your body to help with the absorption and your pores will be open at that point as well , less body hair also is said to help
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

do it after the shower. someone correct me if im wrong here. that recommendation on the bottle is for the average person who gets up at 6am showers, (appplies lotion), eats etc to give time to dry then dresses and heads off to work where the "lotion' will have some time to absorb the ingredients. the important part of this is giving the ingredients time to absorb. me personally when ive used trans and when i do again i dont care what time of day or night it is. i wash and apply when i know im not gonna do any real sweating for a handful of hours. many people used to use the trans ph's from pp and apply b4 bed
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  5. New Member

what if i split the does? 2 pumps after morning shower, 2 pumps after workout shower?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiejerom View Post
    what if i split the does? 2 pumps after morning shower, 2 pumps after workout shower?
    i wouldnt. do you think there is something wrong with waiting until after you shower? its just dhea and preg for the most part, not like it has to be used 1st thing in am
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  7. New Member

I'd just prefer to apply it before my gym session, not after. just a mental thing i guess. I'll just go ahead and apply it after my gym session shower.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would wait until after your post workout shower also. I believe its absorbed slowly over time and that would be your best bet if not before bed IMO.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  9. New Member

cheers for the input guys!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

I think am would be fine as long as you have 5.5 hrs before you shower after the application.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Best after shower, the dead skin prevents penetration more than you'd think, those cells are thick. It's really much better to exfoliate the area so the penetration enhancers can do their thing to get the ingredients through your skin.

If you wanted to exfoliate first thing in the morning, that'd be fine too, most will be absorbed by the time you shower anyway since Transaderm penetrates so quickly with DMSO.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Best after shower, the dead skin prevents penetration more than you'd think, those cells are thick. It's really much better to exfoliate the area so the penetration enhancers can do their thing to get the ingredients through your skin.

If you wanted to exfoliate first thing in the morning, that'd be fine too, most will be absorbed by the time you shower anyway since Transaderm penetrates so quickly with DMSO.
    exfoliate the skin...haha thats what i wanted to say with my post but i couldn't think of the word
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

i always use after a very hot shower- open up the pores and all that...im doing 5 pumps a.m and 2 or 3 p.m. for my post workout shower.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post
    i always use after a very hot shower- open up the pores and all that...im doing 5 pumps a.m and 2 or 3 p.m. for my post workout shower.
    Opening up pores is fine and all, but the key part of that is getting rid of the dead skin and eliminating as much of the barriers for penetration. Best absorption would be to use a loofa or other scrubbing tool wherever you're going to apply the TD carrier.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas

That is great advice and the best approach for maximum and most efficient absorption
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

Similar Forum Threads

1. question about trans fat
    By soontobbeast in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 04:15 PM
  2. Question about trans Gel
    By Salem in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2004, 02:09 AM
  3. 1-t/4ad trans question