transaderm first impressions

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
first off, i love it. im not a rep or anything. I've used PP's Derma and SA and really liked them, but this transaderm is really a whole lot better in terms of application and has a lot less ' pain in the ass ' factor. while i really liked the effect Derma had on me, i hated how much i had to put on, the coverage area, and dry time. in fact, if i was late for work or something i would sometimes miss a dose due to the dry time alone and in the summer it always felt like i had suntan lotion on under my shirt. i got the transaderm last night and ive applied it twice so far..it dries very quickly, smells good ( i didnt mind how derma smelled ) and the area you need to apply it to is SO much less than Derma. about the only thing i dont like about it is that your hand is sticky after you apply it but thats so minor it doesnt matter..just run it under some water. if it works as well or better than the original, ill be buying this on a regular basis for a long time.

not a scientific review, just my first impressions of the stuff.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you for the first impressions, it seems like everyone loves the carrier, the two problems i had with the old versions, were drying time, and if i put 5 pumps in my hand at the time, it ended up dripping off my hands and all over the floor a few times, wasted product sucks when it happens....this stuff shouldn't have any wasted product at all

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly what I was hoping to hear. I hope the rest of your experience with it is good (I plan on using this in the future for sure).

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
first off, i love it. im not a rep or anything. I've used PP's Derma and SA and really liked them, but this transaderm is really a whole lot better in terms of application and has a lot less ' pain in the ass ' factor. while i really liked the effect Derma had on me, i hated how much i had to put on, the coverage area, and dry time. in fact, if i was late for work or something i would sometimes miss a dose due to the dry time alone and in the summer it always felt like i had suntan lotion on under my shirt. i got the transaderm last night and ive applied it twice so far..it dries very quickly, smells good ( i didnt mind how derma smelled ) and the area you need to apply it to is SO much less than Derma. about the only thing i dont like about it is that your hand is sticky after you apply it but thats so minor it doesnt matter..just run it under some water. if it works as well or better than the original, ill be buying this on a regular basis for a long time.

not a scientific review, just my first impressions of the stuff.
X2, Ive used PP's dermacrine and it sucked as far as applying it. I thought it smelled like a$$, took 20 min to dry and had the sun tan lotion feel. I washed my hands always after applying (pp's or transderm) so i cant comment on any left on after application.

Transderm requires about 65% of dermacrine (total lotion applied) and dries in 3-5min. I only used one dose to see how it would work as I am saving it for a cycle down the road.

All in all, much faster drying & less lotion used.

Dstew

Awards
It's my 3rd day and I'm definitely feeling a boost in libido!! I assume that's possibly from the DHT conversion (?).. The only issue I have is that my balls are stuck to my underwear after applying.. I wait 5-10 mins (just in case) for drying, so hopefully I'm not peeling any solution away when I adjust. Great product, I will definitely be stocking up on this along with HCGenerate

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ill be ordering mine tommorow

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds absolutely delightful. I'm going to make sure my stash remains stocked!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the good reviews guys....can't wait to order my bottle!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
mine should hopefully get here friday. i really miss my dermacrine

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I to have used the old Dermacrine primarily as a test base for prohormones. The only issued I really had with it was teh drying time. If i was running late for work and had to put my shirt on to early, ie, before it was completely dried, I to did not like that feeling. It only happened a couple times so it was not that bad. I have a new bottle of Transaderm that I will be using down the road. I have used forma a few times already and putting that stuff on is cake. If the transaderm dries like that, it will be amazing..SJ

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Transaderm dries just as fast as the forma brother... Same carrier. Money!

Dstew

Awards
I'm just into day 5 of my cycle (furuza-a\transaderm) and lethargy is kickin my ass! Would it be okay to double up the dosage of Transaderm to possibly help combat it?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just into day 5 of my cycle (furuza-a\transaderm) and lethargy is kickin my ass! Would it be okay to double up the dosage of Transaderm to possibly help combat it?
Yes, I dose everything high. I find it takes a lot to get effects with my body, I adjust too quickly to supplements.

With Transaderm there are 60 servings, so you can double dose it and still run it 30 days.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely give it time as well buddy. By next week it should be well kicked in

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
7 pumps a day is what i am going to dosing it at

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is some great feedback on Transaderm so far..Thanks to everyone who has used it for their input!! It is much appreciated! :)

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Love how fast it dries but don't care much for the stickiness...feels like it glues my skin together if 2 separate pieces touch like sitting down and leaning forward. Sticky feel is gone after about 5 minutes or so though so not a big deal at all.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love how fast it dries but don't care much for the stickiness...feels like it glues my skin together if 2 separate pieces touch like sitting down and leaning forward. Sticky feel is gone after about 5 minutes or so though so not a big deal at all.
It is a little on the sticky side at first, but like you said that passes quickly.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Update?

Progress?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can tell you I've been using it for just over a week now, and it's a realy joy to use! So quick to dry, easy to apply, only a small amount is required with the 5 pumps, and energy levels are increasing (this is how I know test levels increase, my personal "tell" that something is happening).

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Im digging it. As everybody says it's true. Easiest transdermal formula ever. Dries quick. Smells fine.

I can also feel it doing something within half hour.

Muscle size and hardness very noticeable. Especially since I've lost a bit of weight.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Im digging it. As everybody says it's true. Easiest transdermal formula ever. Dries quick. Smells fine.

I can also feel it doing something within half hour.

Muscle size and hardness very noticeable. Especially since I've lost a bit of weight.
Thx for the positive feedback depsite your current issues bro. We really appreciate it. And for sure we are all here to help you out in any way possible as well, no matter what the issues really are or how big or small they are.

There is enough collective knowledge floating around this place I'm confident we can get to the bottom of things and help!

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Haha. No worries. And thanks.

I'm unbias and don't give a damn.

Believe me if I thought it was your product... I'd be cursing you all out. ;)

I'll even be posting pictures most likely tomorrow to show overall muscle growth. (which makes my current problem that much more frustrating)

I'm just hoping their are others around that are on for as many weeks as I am. I know most people just use this type of thing as a Test base for other stuff.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. No worries. And thanks.

I'm unbias and don't give a damn.

Believe me if I thought it was your product... I'd be cursing you all out. ;)

I'll even be posting pictures most likely tomorrow to show overall muscle growth. (which makes my current problem that much more frustrating)

I'm just hoping their are others around that are on for as many weeks as I am. I know most people just use this type of thing as a Test base for other stuff.
We certainly appreciate it man, and hopefully we can help you get your strength problem sorted out. I would really like to know myself what the root cause is as I'm sure others are interested as well.

Looking forward to your pics!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I have been hearing only good things sofar even though its pritty new.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping for feedback on Transaderm!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
hopefully picking up a bottle in a few days!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on getting some, but will probably be a month or so before I get a bottle. I definitely want to have that in there before starting my next cycle :sgrin:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's out of stock right now, but a bigger shipment is on its way. We had placed a rush order after the initial 100 bottles, but the bigger order after that is still in process. Still trying to find an ETA...

illriginalize

illriginalize

Awards
It's out of stock right now, but a bigger shipment is on its way. We had placed a rush order after the initial 100 bottles, but the bigger order after that is still in process. Still trying to find an ETA...
Damn... so if Epistrong is going.. is the next best in line, 'Havoc"?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn... so if Epistrong is going.. is the next best in line, 'Havoc"?
Havoc or Epistane. Both are essentially the same thing and are both 10mg caps.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi-Strong is in stock at Orbit, the Transaderm is what's out until tomorrow or Tuesday.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi-Strong is in stock at Orbit, the Transaderm is what's out until tomorrow or Tuesday.
It's in stock, but not for long! :run:

illriginalize

illriginalize

Awards
I should be receiving my Transaderm tomorrow :D

Just got my 2nd bottle of epi-strong + Forma Stanzol today :cool:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Awesome! You will have a great line-up to run with those! ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lucky you got that order in for the Transaderm and Epi-Strong, both are selling very quickly!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
epi strong is going for $47.70 right now

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just picked up 2 bottles with 10% off and free shipping! :D
Awesome bro! I wish I had more cash right now. I would pick up a couple more if I did ;)