Free Forma Stanzol...Mr Supps Sale!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[HR][/HR]We would like to offer our loyal customers a special offer: FREE Forma Stanzol with purchase of ANY two Pro-Hormones. Use coupon code freeforma to get a FREE bottle of Forma Stanzol. Add any combination of any two Beastrol, katanadrol V2.0, Extreme Mass, dieselbolan V2.0 or Helladrol. You MUST use coupon code freeforma to get the free bottle of Forma Stanzol. You MUST purchase TWO bottles to get the free bottle of Forma Stanzol [HR][/HR]

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good deal

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If my stash wasn't already deep and I wasn't at a point where I can't use anything, still, I'd be hitting that up for sure.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wish you guys had some tren-like ph's :( haha. I have enough SD as is.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this could be an awesome sale, with the re-release of epi-strong, two bottles katanadrol, and the new transaderm....plus a bottle forma stanzol for hte pct....what a cycle that would turn out to be

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this could be an awesome sale, with the re-release of epi-strong, two bottles katanadrol, and the new transaderm....plus a bottle forma stanzol for hte pct....what a cycle that would turn out to be
forgot about the transaderm, might look into that.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I had some more money right now and wasn't flat broke. I would be all over this. A hell of a deal with free Formastanozol..:thumbsup:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for a great sale!! I just got the ok from my wife last night, and I will be getting in on this too :D

A bottle of Dieselbolan and Helladrol for me!!....and some free Formastanozol! :D

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had some more money right now and wasn't flat broke. I would be all over this. A hell of a deal with free Formastanozol..:thumbsup:
Same here...I've got a crap load of stuff anyway. It's hard to pass up a good deal...:disappointed:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[HR][/HR]We would like to offer our loyal customers a special offer: FREE Forma Stanzol with purchase of ANY two Pro-Hormones. Use coupon code freeforma to get a FREE bottle of Forma Stanzol. Add any combination of any two Beastrol, katanadrol V2.0, Extreme Mass, dieselbolan V2.0 or Helladrol. You MUST use coupon code freeforma to get the free bottle of Forma Stanzol. You MUST purchase TWO bottles to get the free bottle of Forma Stanzol [HR][/HR]
What is Extreme Mass? Didnt see it on the website.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Sweet deal as usual, I miss that fast absorbency rate of Forma

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SICKKKK deal fellas..

I needed some Diesel & Forma anyways.. Perfect timing!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SICKKKK deal fellas..

I needed some Diesel & Forma anyways.. Perfect timing!
Yeh man! I needed another bottle of Diesel for a late fall bulk and some Formastanozol too...and I am going to get another bottle of Helladrol along with it to replenish what I just used on cycle :sgrin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my order placed last night and now am pretty much stocked on PHs between this sale and the Epi-strong sale to add to the already large stash I have! :saevil:

This Mr supps sale is an awesome deal getting a free bottle of Formastanozol! :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on Rick... I'm ordering 2 Diesel's as well.. Got a nice bulker planned for the fall too!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a lot of different options here, you can go a lot of different ways, or even stock up on some things if you have a planned cycle

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last Day of the Sale will be tomorrow, so stock up on some amazing ph's and forma stanzol while you can

Yeh, one more day to get some free Forma for picking up any combination of Beastdrol, Helladrol, Dieselbolan, Katana, or Xtreme mass!! :sgrin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is the LAST day of this sale fellas!! Free Formastanozol with the purchase of 2 PHs!

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
i missed out unfortunately :(
about to get beastdrol and katanadrol w/out my free gift :'( lol haha
can someone hook me up :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet thanks again, im gonna go with hella&katana :)
just needed some more advice on the gains and cycle :)
thanks again gents!

Sounds great man! I'm sure you will enjoy that cycle and let us know how it goes!:cheers:

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
Sounds great man! I'm sure you will enjoy that cycle and let us know how it goes!:cheers:
hell yea, im excited! ill do my best to log it here for ya gents :)
only problem with that is that the wifi here isnt the best, some days its up and other days its not, then when we go into rivercity it could be down for weeks depending on the severity of the event :/ I'll log it on my personal computer and when i return home post it up for you guys to see ;) i really dont wanna carry pencil and paper to the gym tho :( haha so many servicemembers and not enough gym equipment arghh!!!:aargh4: lol damn i love this site ! AM <3

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell yea, im excited! ill do my best to log it here for ya gents :)
only problem with that is that the wifi here isnt the best, some days its up and other days its not, then when we go into rivercity it could be down for weeks depending on the severity of the event :/ I'll log it on my personal computer and when i return home post it up for you guys to see ;) i really dont wanna carry pencil and paper to the gym tho :( haha so many servicemembers and not enough gym equipment arghh!!!:aargh4: lol damn i love this site ! AM <3
Sounds great bro. I will look for that log when you get it up ;)

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
Sounds great bro. I will look for that log when you get it up ;)
submitted the order, my buddy and i are gonna do the same cycle, AM im gonna do my best to log this for all of us Chyeah!:hump: