Going to review N2 Shampoo on my little website :)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. USA HOCKEY

Good stuff, I'm still using it every other day. The price is higher than some shampoos but a little goes along way (and im not just saying that)
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Im using EOd day as well. Good stuff indeed.

looking back, I would have used it before hooking up with this girl i was seeing, so thats an idea in the future. Smells so good - and great to freshen up before you see her
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Registered User

Recommended it to an older friend of mine the other day. I'm sure he will thoroughly enjoy it, and hopefully will be hearing as much from him in a few weeks
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post

looking back, I would have used it before hooking up with this girl i was seeing, so thats an idea in the future. Smells so good - and great to freshen up before you see her
    Thanks for the support. It definitely is a great product. I use it ED.
  5. USA HOCKEY

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post

yeah this scent is great as a body wash - even when im not using the shampoo i sniff the bottle in the shower
    haha
  6. USA HOCKEY

just a heads up to **** - a lot of people seem to be asking me if N2Shampoo is back in stock, I tell them it should be?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59 View Post
    yeah this scent is great as a body wash - even when im not using the shampoo i sniff the bottle in the shower
    haha
    lol nice

you heard it here guys-tip from me, because this stuff really impresses me with the smell, next time you know your getting laid or going over her house wash up and use this and it makes the experience much more pleasant for both of you, due to the nice smell esp when your sweating
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Haha nice John... Yeah the shampoo is in stock
  9. USA HOCKEY

CED59 Maximum Hair "Regrowth" 'Stack'
    *posted this in the hair loss prevention thread, but want to put it up here in case people miss it

Hey guys, as a lot of you know, I've tried a lot of stuff through the years and blew a lot of money on crap that didn't work to try to control hair loss. The most effective thing to 'regrow' hair is a hair transplant procedure.
    Here are my results after my 1st one: http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog
    go to [select author] and then select [ChrisHT_by_DrCharles]

For a decade, I simply tried to control the hair loss while juicing. Some things work than others. In a nutshell, the best thing you can do is avoid highly androgenic compounds, take finasteride, a high quality minoxidil formula with azelaic acid and a ketconazole shampoo that also includes ingredients to reduce inflammation (and is designed for daily long term use, unlike Nizoral). I have a simplified and thorough discussion here - How to Significantly Reduce/Prevent Hair Loss From Steroids. The routine works super good to prevent further loss for most guys (I get lots of feedback via email and I appreciate it!).

For the past 4 or 5 months or so I have been trying something a bit different that has significantly regrown a lot of hair that was seemingly lost earlier in the year when I idiotically combined finasteride and Deca (and also used Melanotan, which seemed to make things worse). I was losing 200-250 hairs in the hair, for about 5.5 months. The results are really good and I'm putting off a previously scheduled hair restoration procedure that was to address the crown and specific frontal zones. Simply put, a lot more hairs are growing in and coming out. The net difference has resulted in a lot of added density, especially in the front on the hair line. You basically keep your head saturated in minoxidil all day. I haven't had ANY side effects, not even dry scalp.

Regrowth is super tough to get, but this combo has made my hair grow super fast and also minimized my hair loss in the shower. It's the best thing I've done and you might want to try it if you want a shot at some regrowth. At worst, it will really slow down your current rate of hair loss. Over the past 5 months it's important to note that I'm on a prescribed 200mg of test, every 7 days. So I don't have high levels of androgens in my system. I did a 4 week run of superdrol and noticed no increase in hair loss and no decrease in regrowth. Superdrol is pretty safe for most guys.

Anyway, here's what I do-
    • 2.5 mg finasteride every 3 days (my doctor prescribes Proscar, insurance covers it. Costs 40$ for 3-4 months. I cut then into 1/2s. There was an Austalian study that showed taking finasteride every 3 days was 90% as effective as taking it every day.)

• 2-4 Applications of PI 15% Minoxidil with Azelaic Acid (if you haven't used minoxidil before definitely start with the 5% strength minoxidil) The idea is basically to keep your head saturated in minoxidil the entire day. It seems to work even better. I know the directions say 1 or 2 applications a day is sufficient, but I never got as much regrowth as I am now, applying it several times a day. For my specific recommendation on which product to use check out www.hairlossfromsteroids.com - if you want to try this but want to use a cheaper minoxidil, you can get a 5% generic minoxidil (but note: it won't have azelaic acid which inhibits scalp DHT). The generic Kirkland or Member's Mark minoxidil is legitimate and super cheap. The formula I suggest dries super quick and isn't oily unlike most minoxidil formulas I've used. Again, the idea is to have your head saturated in minoxidil all day.

• Use a quality ketoconazole shampoo daily or every other day. Make you pick ketoconazole formula that you can use every day or every other day (Nizoral is too harsh for most guys to use daily). You'll probably want to wash out the minoxidil residue so you'll probably be showering at least every two days.

Use N2 Shampoo daily or every other day - this is seriously a good hair growth shampoo. It also has a lot of ingredients that will keep potential dry scalp issues (from minoxidil or ketoconazole) away.

HGH will also benefit your hair growth. I'm not using it now however.
    I've been doing this routine for months now and I haven't had dry scalp or any issues.

Most guys think that they aren't getting results from minoxidil. I certainly thought that in the past. The newer formulas are a ton better than the old oily crap that was overpriced. Although I never saw too much regrowth from minoxidil - I did seem to notice that I lost way less hair in the shower. The usual 40-50 hairs became 15-20 hairs. I always reference this study from the "International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons" that shows the guys that used minoxidil for a year reduced their hair shed in shower from a median of 69.7 hairs to 33.8 hairs (over a 50% reduction). So it works, you gotta use it consistently though.
    http://www.ishrs.org/articles/minoxidil-study.htm

I work at home mostly so I don't mind have my head saturated in minoxidil or my hair not styled, the PI formula dries real quick anyway (5 minutes). Again this might not be for everybody, but if you want to MAX out and want the best opportunity for regrowth you may want to give it a shot.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59 View Post
    Needless to say, I get more efficient use out of Toppik/HairSoReal

Attachment 44352
    Attachment 44353

So even after shooting these pictures... I gotta say I'm pretty happy with the regrowth. I knew it was looking thicker over the past few weeks - but it's probably further along than I even thought. If you've seen my website www.hairlossfromsteroids.com - I don't recommend bull**** that doesn't work.
    Attachment 44355
    haha

I consider N2 Shampoo (as I list at the top of this page http://hairlossfromsteroids.com/Products-That-Work.html) to be the BEST hair regrowth/growth shampoo. Given my situation, it hard to make the call if it's also the best hair loss shampoo. But I have no hesitation recommending it - it will make your hair grow/grow back (in specific cases) super fast and will relieve dry scalp if you using a ketoconazole shampoo. It smells amazing, you guys should really do a body wash with this scent.

The only criticism I have of it is - it didn't leave my hair as "manageable" as some other shampoos - so I used it before bed or before the gym. If I was "going out" I'd use Nioxin or Tricomin (specific volumizing shampoos) - not a huge problem at all because I use those anyway.
    thanx fo rthe GREAT review!

I might give thsi a try. icut my hair blad
    but when it gwown in i notices ovewr the last year its bit less now at front, maybe ill try this.
    guess id liek the option to have hair lol
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  11. USA HOCKEY

would any of you guys mind 'defending' my credibility on here? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1509341&page=5
    i know-- BB.com, the corner for the dumbest idiots on the face of the Internet
    there's 17 year olds giving medical advice on my thread
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Herbal shampoo
    By TipTopShape in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 10:58 AM
  2. Revita Shampoo
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15