Going to review N2 Shampoo on my little website :)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I'm interested to see around the 1 month mark or so how this is treating you.

    I finally started a week ago and like everyone else has said, the smell is ridiculously good (so much better than the medicated-type scent of the Nizoral 1% I'd been using). I think I've noticed a slight decrease in shedding (just today; no noticeable difference in the first 6 days), but another few weeks should prove to me whether or not that's the case. I pretty much don't notice shedding when my hair is short, but I've been fearful of losing it all, so I've kept it long lol. When it's this length or longer, I definitely notice more shedding in the shower (noticed this for the first time back in 08 when my hair was really long, but never noticed any shedding when it was long prior to that).

    My hair has just flat out been growing slower with my screwed up thyroid, but the shedding seemed to ease up a bit (still not as much as I'd like) when I switched from T4 over to T3 8 weeks ago (Synthroid is the devil as far as I'm concerned). I used to have to get it cut about every 2 weeks or it would be out of control. I got it cut around May 15th before I left for Hawaii and didn't have to get it cut until a few weeks ago -- 3 full months later.

    I'm very hopeful of what this product can do (and especially whenever my thyroid is actually functioning properly, as well).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59 View Post
    God this stuff smells so good I have to remember not to eat it... video coming soon
    Yes it does smell great! Liking it I take it?
    •   
       


  3. I am liking it... How many ounces are in the bottle? (it doesn't say)
    from what im seeing (from my website) people buy regenepure the most its 25$ for 8oz.
    revita and perfect image is 23$ and $20 for 6oz.

    since all those shampoos are basically the same... im thinking people are buying based on oz:$, N2 Shampoo is a little more expensive - but it think the bottle has at least 8-10oz? it doesn't say though
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59 View Post
    I am liking it... How many ounces are in the bottle? (it doesn't say)
    from what im seeing (from my website) people buy regenepure the most its 25$ for 8oz.
    revita and perfect image is 23$ and $20 for 6oz.

    since all those shampoos are basically the same... im thinking people are buying based on oz:$, N2 Shampoo is a little more expensive - but it think the bottle has at least 8-10oz? it doesn't say though
    7 oz.

    I haven't used many hair-loss-related shampoos; just the Nizoral 1%, and I don't have to use nearly as much N2Shampoo as I did of that, though.

    And if you factor in the always active 15% off code, it's $28.90 (shipped), which breaks down to $4.13/oz. So, it looks like it costs more on an ounce for ounce basis than the others, but I don't know what shipping costs are as far as being tacked onto the other products. Not to mention that Nate usually has a number of large sales each year where the product could be picked up for 20-25% off.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    7 oz.

    I haven't used many hair-loss-related shampoos; just the Nizoral 1%, and I don't have to use nearly as much N2Shampoo as I did of that, though.

    And if you factor in the always active 15% off code, it's $28.90 (shipped), which breaks down to $4.13/oz. So, it looks like it costs more on an ounce for ounce basis than the others, but I don't know what shipping costs are as far as being tacked onto the other products. Not to mention that Nate usually has a number of large sales each year where the product could be picked up for 20-25% off.
    When you factor things like the discount and free shipping it really is a good deal and competative price.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  6. Could you email a copy of a review so I can put it on the n2bm youtube page ?
    ACSM-CPT

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Could you email a copy of a review so I can put it on the n2bm youtube page ?
    sure when I finish up the review
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59 View Post
    sure when I finish up the review
    Thanks. Just PM and I'll give you the email account to mail it to
    ACSM-CPT

  9. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Ive been lucky to keep my hair using Ketoconazole Shampoo now for seven years. Ive used some over the counter solo cycles like seven in since I started in 2004 and while on used stuff like azelaic acid, and kept using it a while. In addition, Ive tried the saw palmetto mixed with azelaic acid and b6 because I saw some studies on this. Even though you are generous enough to do a review for this I think its best to keep in the Ketoconazole Shampoo because it is a staple and I think it has helped me a lot. and the fact it has studies behind it. While many people say they want to see more studies since they have beeen done that is all we have to work with at this point in regards to keeping our hair.

    I am using Ketoconazole Shampoo eod and n2 shampoo eod. The N2 smells nice when i get sweating at the gym. I cant say I have seen any studies in emu oil and caffiene stimulating hair regrowth or stopping it. I do not know if this is true or not I think i read somewhere emu oil prevents gray hairs which even if a person if not grey it still would be good for the scalp if it does this maybe prolonging grey hair.
    these are my thoughts too pretty much... I'll summarize in a video. N2shampoo is probably the BEST hair growth shampoo around. I had been using Perfect Image's Regrowth Shampoo (which I consider e****lent) but for the first time - I was getting dry scalp. Since switching over to N2shampoo the dry scalp is clearing up and I haven't had an increase in hair loss. Actually its been a huge decrease.

    The x-factor here is that I was going though a MAJOR fcking shed from Melanotan-2 and Deca w/ Finasteride. Both of them. Even after a decade of experience I do something stupid. For the first 6 weeks, no shedding, no hair loss. Then it picked up like crazy, 200 hairs in the shower at least, everyday for probably 5.5 months. Yeah, I was using Deca (I have an Rx because of knee pain from football surgeries) with Finasteride (I didn't think a low dose of deca and finasteride would be that bad) - way back at the beginning of the year. I was wrong big time. Since Deca takes up to 18months to leave your system (and the hair loss if from DHN [if im correct]) any ketoconazole shampoos weren't helping it... nothing was. I just had to ride it out.

    So about a week before I started N2Shampoo, the hair loss seemed to be decreasing. About 3 days into using N2Shampoo, it decreased drastically was about 10-20 hairs in the shower. What did that? Time? N2Shampoo? That's hard to say... What I can absolutely confirm is that while using N2Shampoo the regrowth has picked up BIG TIME. It's almost like muscle memory. Skeptics may argue "the reason your hair is regrowing so fast, it because it fell out so fast." (shock loss) While that may be true, there's no way that this shampoo isn't helping out significantly. I've done this before. Shock loss from hair restoration procedures, high doses of T3 made me shed like crazy, and more permanent hair loss from DHT.

    I have pictures on my website and on the "Toppik thread" on this forum of how Toppik/Hair So Real fills in my hair ttp://hairlossfromsteroids.com/Products-That-Work.html. That's that deca-fin shed at its worst. It's filled in significantly even in the past 3 weeks, so I'm using about 50% less of those hair fibers. This isn't meant to be the conclusion to the review - but rather a significant update.

    I get a lot of questions about androgen related hair loss - its such an imperfect science and even though I have experience (tried EVERYTHING haha) - it's going to vary from person to person because genetics wins out.

    In the next week or so, I'll finalize this and see exactly where I think N2Shampoo fits in: I compare the ingredients of all the shampoos on this page: http://hairlossfromsteroids.com/Best...-Shampoos.html. The "more is better" isn't necessarily the case with shampoos - in my experience. Revita, i think has more ingredients than Perfect Image's and Regenepure, but is definitely a step down from those.

    I absolutely don't recommend products that aren't very good, even if I think they may be 'worth a try' for the average person.
    N2Shampoo is well beyond worth a try. As both a standalone and/or a compliment to one of the ketoconazole shampoos.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Very high praise coming from you, bro. I'm happy to hear it's been working so well for you.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   
       


  11. AWESOME input man. Looking forward to the full video review.

  12. on a side-note btw I dont like how Regenepure advertises their products on Google Banners.
    "Bald isn't on her checklist"
    with a short small balding man gawking at a hot chick who seems uninterested

    frankly bald isn't on my checklist, but fit bald guys that are aggressive will get exponentially more puss than any pretty boys that think girls will simply spread their legs for them
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59 View Post
    on a side-note btw I dont like how Regenepure advertises their products on Google Banners.
    "Bald isn't on her checklist"
    with a short small balding man gawking at a hot chick who seems uninterested

    frankly bald isn't on my checklist, but fit bald guys that are aggressive will get exponentially more puss than any pretty boys that think girls will simply spread their legs for them
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CEDeoudes59 again."

    lol

    I agree with you completely, bro. I don't wanna lose my hair til I have to, but once I do, no keeping the half-crown or any of that nonsense. It's getting bic'd and I'll have a goatee for the rest of my life at that point. Bald isn't bad; it's just a different look. I've done it twice before and like it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CEDeoudes59 again."

    lol

    I agree with you completely, bro. I don't wanna lose my hair til I have to, but once I do, no keeping the half-crown or any of that nonsense. It's getting bic'd and I'll have a goatee for the rest of my life at that point. Bald isn't bad; it's just a different look. I've done it twice before and like it.
    You meatheads and your hair problems....

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59

    these are my thoughts too pretty much... I'll summarize in a video. N2shampoo is probably the BEST hair growth shampoo around. I had been using Perfect Image's Regrowth Shampoo (which I consider e****lent) but for the first time - I was getting dry scalp. Since switching over to N2shampoo the dry scalp is clearing up and I haven't had an increase in hair loss. Actually its been a huge decrease.

    The x-factor here is that I was going though a MAJOR fcking shed from Melanotan-2 and Deca w/ Finasteride. Both of them. Even after a decade of experience I do something stupid. For the first 6 weeks, no shedding, no hair loss. Then it picked up like crazy, 200 hairs in the shower at least, everyday for probably 5.5 months. Yeah, I was using Deca (I have an Rx because of knee pain from football surgeries) with Finasteride (I didn't think a low dose of deca and finasteride would be that bad) - way back at the beginning of the year. I was wrong big time. Since Deca takes up to 18months to leave your system (and the hair loss if from DHN [if im correct]) any ketoconazole shampoos weren't helping it... nothing was. I just had to ride it out.

    So about a week before I started N2Shampoo, the hair loss seemed to be decreasing. About 3 days into using N2Shampoo, it decreased drastically was about 10-20 hairs in the shower. What did that? Time? N2Shampoo? That's hard to say... What I can absolutely confirm is that while using N2Shampoo the regrowth has picked up BIG TIME. It's almost like muscle memory. Skeptics may argue "the reason your hair is regrowing so fast, it because it fell out so fast." (shock loss) While that may be true, there's no way that this shampoo isn't helping out significantly. I've done this before. Shock loss from hair restoration procedures, high doses of T3 made me shed like crazy, and more permanent hair loss from DHT.

    I have pictures on my website and on the "Toppik thread" on this forum of how Toppik/Hair So Real fills in my hair ttp://hairlossfromsteroids.com/Products-That-Work.html. That's that deca-fin shed at its worst. It's filled in significantly even in the past 3 weeks, so I'm using about 50% less of those hair fibers. This isn't meant to be the conclusion to the review - but rather a significant update.

    I get a lot of questions about androgen related hair loss - its such an imperfect science and even though I have experience (tried EVERYTHING haha) - it's going to vary from person to person because genetics wins out.

    In the next week or so, I'll finalize this and see exactly where I think N2Shampoo fits in: I compare the ingredients of all the shampoos on this page: http://hairlossfromsteroids.com/Best...-Shampoos.html. The "more is better" isn't necessarily the case with shampoos - in my experience. Revita, i think has more ingredients than Perfect Image's and Regenepure, but is definitely a step down from those.

    I absolutely don't recommend products that aren't very good, even if I think they may be 'worth a try' for the average person.
    N2Shampoo is well beyond worth a try. As both a standalone and/or a compliment to one of the ketoconazole shampoos.
    Very nice detailed review bro. Thank you very much for that
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    You meatheads and your hair problems....
    Words hurt
    ACSM-CPT

  17. by the way -- your shampoo considerably surpassed my expectations... don't take that the wrong way.
    there only been 1 other hair loss product to ever do that - Toppik.

    I got great results, I don't know if you guys want to add ketoconazole to the formula. The ingredients you got in this formula would probably prevent the Ketoconazole/Nizoral typical dry scalp. thats just my guess though!
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  18. wow awesome review, nice pics....thank you for all of this man

  19. Great review man! Very thorough and detailed. The pics show some nice changes too. We are glad you enjoyed it man, and we have certainly enjoyed this review. I will reference this thread anytime someone has questions about n2shampoo as a resource. Thank you!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  20. Great stuff man. Thanks for the review! Repped

  21. Awesome site bro!

    Man I have very long hair and it's like the biggest thing I worry about losing when it comes to steroids. I don't want to lose my hair at a young age...you know?

    P.S. I have been using this product for months and it's been good but I'm about to go on a cycle soon so I'll see how it'll go

  22. awesome review

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    Awesome site bro!

    Man I have very long hair and it's like the biggest thing I worry about losing when it comes to steroids. I don't want to lose my hair at a young age...you know?

    P.S. I have been using this product for months and it's been good but I'm about to go on a cycle soon so I'll see how it'll go
    thanks bro i appreciate it
    if you predisposed to male pattern baldness and want to keep your hair
    while shampoos, topical formulas, and finasteride can help
    the main factor is just avoiding the super androgenic compounds (winny, anadrol, tren (for most), dbol, high amounts of test)
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59 View Post
    thanks bro i appreciate it
    if you predisposed to male pattern baldness and want to keep your hair
    while shampoos, topical formulas, and finasteride can help
    the main factor is just avoiding the super androgenic compounds (winny, anadrol, tren (for most), dbol, high amounts of test)
    I'll agree with that
    ACSM-CPT

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    AWESOME input man. Looking forward to the full video review.
    Here ya go:
    I blabber on for 7 minutes, but in short - I repeat what I said in my writeup, and maybe a few other thoughts

    I've tried 100s of dollars worth of anti-hair loss 'remedies' (pills, topical formulas, laser combs, etc) I recommend less than 1% of the stuff that I've used.
    I recommend this shampoo for hair growth.
    I recommend it as part of a hair loss stack.

    shirt says: Rockstar or Athlete - Nike (someone asked)
    didnt actually mean for the top of my head to not be in the video for most of the video

    *DHN (dihydronandrolone = Deca + Fin) [I think]

    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  26. Great review! You really helped me with this review and it is awesome what you do on your website.

    I use it EOD with nizoral eod. My thoughts on it and Ive been using it a good month- exactly what you said.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  27. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Great review! You really helped me with this review and it is awesome what you do on your website.

    I use it EOD with nizoral eod. My thoughts on it and Ive been using it a good month- exactly what you said.
    thank you, n2 really helps with the dry scalp.. and I don't even get bad dry scalp from ketoconazole. the average guy will probably benefit even more in this department
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  28. lets just say.... I don't use steroids anymore
    anything I take, i'm prescribed
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Great review, man. It's really cool to have someone with your experience in this area to say what you have. The whole thinning hair/hair shedding is all new to me, so having a resource to not waste my money on pointless things is very much appreciated.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  30. Best review out yet!

    Went to get some Nizoral from Wally and all gone... For awhile now.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Herbal shampoo
    By TipTopShape in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 12:58 PM
  2. Revita Shampoo
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 12:36 PM
  3. Nizoral shampoo
    By swampers42 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 10:50 PM
Log in
Log in