Which test booster for my PCT?

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
I'm on week 4 of a 6 week hdrol cycle. I have everything on hand for full cycle and PCT but NTBM products are EVERYWHERE so I'm thinking of swapping out my sustain alpha LV for a test booster like phytoserms-347 or HCGenerate. What do you guys think which one would be best.

Cycle
Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75
CEL cycle assist throughout

Pct
Torem 120-3D 90-4D/60/60/30
Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1
Sustain alpha- recommended dosage

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They will both do you great, but if I had to choose one then HCGenerate would be my first choice. That product is incredible in PCT ;) Great libido enhancement, gets the balls huge, and of course the very nice test boost!

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
They will both do you great, but if I had to choose one then HCGenerate would be my first choice. That product is incredible in PCT ;) Great libido enhancement, gets the balls huge, and of course the very nice test boost!
10-4 I'll be ordering some later today. Thanks man.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I do. I run both HCGenerate & Phytoserms in PCT. But the phyto I only run 1 cap. This way it lasts you for 2 PCT's! And 1 cap will do just great.

HCGen
Phytoserms
DAA
Creatine

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I would actually start the HCGen as soon as you get it. Overlap it into PCT. I really like SA in PCT but only the topical. IMO the LV doesn't perform as well.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
I would actually start the HCGen as soon as you get it. Overlap it into PCT. I really like SA in PCT but only the topical. IMO the LV doesn't perform as well.
Yea I've heard that about the SA also, and I wanted to see what NTBM was all about they have great reviews in here and elite.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yea I've heard that about the SA also, and I wanted to see what NTBM was all about they have great reviews in here and elite.
Well HCGen may be my overall favorite supp. You'll love that.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
lol thanks guys!... got a a pretty good deal on some HCGenerate from the supplement auction.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol thanks guys!... got a a pretty good deal on some HCGenerate from the supplement auction.
Nice man!! Enjoy!! I'm sure you will! :D

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate or phyto, either or. Just pick, both perform very well. Plus those LV's taste like dick

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Whose dick exactly and why do you know what that taste like? Hahaaha
I tried the dermacrine LV with all sorts of juices and other drinks, none of them masked the taste. fa king horrible.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I tried the dermacrine LV with all sorts of juices and other drinks, none of them masked the taste. fa king horrible.
Oh I had that one too. Like vanilla battery acid. Worst tasting supp I've ever used. Didn't work as well as the topical IMO either. I've heard that tcf-1 actually tastes good though.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Lol I had some of the dermacrine LV it was horrible, which is another reason why I want to go with something other than SA LV.

B

brhamilton79

Awards
Im gunna have to throw in some HCGenerate on my next PCT. People just keep talking about it.