Pre-Deployment Katanadrol2.0 Stack Help

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im looking to stack katanadrol 2.0 with one of the following. I see that people have done each and I'm wondering what ones have what benefits over the others.

Beastdrol/Katanadrol 2.0 (old shredded stack on MrSupps)
helladrol/katanadrol 2.0
epi/katanadrol 2.0
Dieselbolan 2.0/Katanadrol 2.0

what is the conclusion for each? Like a quick explanation of the pros and cons for each one. I've had some people recommend me each of the for a gain in LBM and cutting BF

I wanna order this soon so I can take it with me.

V/R
James M.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals for this cycle. Bulker, cutter, recomp..?

thenightmare2

Awards
Im looking to stack katanadrol 2.0 with one of the following. I see that people have done each and I'm wondering what ones have what benefits over the others.

Beastdrol/Katanadrol 2.0 (old shredded stack on MrSupps) helladrol/katanadrol 2.0
epi/katanadrol 2.0
Dieselbolan 2.0/Katanadrol 2.0

what is the conclusion for each? Like a quick explanation of the pros and cons for each one. I've had some people recommend me each of the for a gain in LBM and cutting BF

I wanna order this soon so I can take it with me.

V/R
James M.
Id stack epi with kdrol its the mildest and the best stack in there imo, id suggest the beast/kdrol stack but thats pretty harsh sides wise sometimes. Use hcgen,forma stanzol and post cycle/unleashed for pct!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
word, I would do epi/katanadrol most likely if I were you. Mostly because I've ran this stack before myself and really liked it. I've ran beastdrol as well, but only solo. If you need any help with the dosages, and on cycle support supps, and pct, shoot me a PM and we'll lay something out.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i was thinking epi/katanadrol but i ran that before and the results were only ok. nothing great to speak of. I was looking for a recomp cycle more than anything off of this.

I've heard Dieselbolan is better than Beastdrol for sides and the results are about the same. I know there are some wet gains but katanadrol is so dry that I figured it'd work out ok. Beastdrol/Katanadrol would probably be too dry and cause joint pain among other sides.

So really I'd either do

Havoc/Katana
Diesel/Katana

Any feedback on diesel and katana combined?

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Epi 40 mg/day and Katana 350 mg/day was a sweet, sweet cycle for me. Far exceeded my expectations. Sides were very minimal, results were not minimal.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
btw the goal for this is a recomp, don't want to gain too much but I wouldn't be opposed to gaining

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
The sides probably are less with dieselbolan, but the gains from beastdrol would be better. Sides should be manageable as long as you go up slowly, and don't go over 30mg.

For a recomp I still like the epi/katana stack.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the help guys. One last questions before i place my order. I've had a lot of people suggest H-Drol over Epi for a recomp because of better gains, less joint problems, better response (epi doesn't work for everyone).

Thoughts?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help guys. One last questions before i place my order. I've had a lot of people suggest H-Drol over Epi for a recomp because of better gains, less joint problems, better response (epi doesn't work for everyone).

Thoughts?
H drol is a more mild compound. Assuming epi DOES work for you I would think the gains from it would be superior to h drol. Anything that dries you out is going to potentially cause joint problems, be it h drol, epi, or whatever. Just be sure to drink lots of water, some krill or fish oil for the joints, maybe a joint supp with cissus in it like forged joint repair.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, sounds like a plan with Epi and Hdrol. Could you help me with dosages?

I want to run a 6 week cycle.

Katanadrol at 250/250/250/250/250/250
Epi at 30/30/30/30/40/40

Or something else?

What else should I include in the stack during the cycle? Krill oil, N2Guard (or comparable supplement), etc