Limited Run of Epi Strong!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Looks like we are going to see about 650 bottles of epi strong ran. This will sell out FAST! Nice thing about epi-strong is that it's 15mg pills instead of 10 mg pills. I personally can't wait. Stay tuned!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
NICE!

This is certainly going to go fast guys

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
epi-strong....oh how i've missed you

brhamilton79

Awards
I still have a few of these. Any reason why it hasn't been stocked for awhile? It's a great product!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
august 1st ish. or said to be around than. We'll see

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can't wait for this I def want at least one bottle to stash away and to have a part of history as I hear they have gold lettering .

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any update on this?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any update on this?
It is supposed to coming very soon....rumour is August 8th? That's what I'm hearing anyways. There are only 655 units so they will go fast. I'm getting 3 it looks like myself :sgrin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard the same thing.however I heard there is a 5 bottle limit so fellas get ready to make some plans if you want more than 5 ;)
I wish I could afford 5, but I'm going to have to settle for 3 :)

Can't wait to get my hands on some more Epi-strong!!:sgrin:

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I am debating picking some up for myself

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only ran one PH cycle and it was Epi-Strong bridged into H-drol. The strength gains I had on Epi-Strong were ridiculous. My favorite was a chest day when I hit like 8 sets of incline barbell bench and repped out 275 for a good number (if I wasn't so lazy, I could dig it up in an old log...but, well, I'm lazy lol).

I'll be looking to pick up at least a bottle or two for the future :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only ran one PH cycle and it was Epi-Strong bridged into H-drol. The strength gains I had on Epi-Strong were ridiculous. My favorite was a chest day when I hit like 8 sets of incline barbell bench and repped out 275 for a good number (if I wasn't so lazy, I could dig it up in an old log...but, well, I'm lazy lol).

I'll be looking to pick up at least a bottle or two for the future :)
Oh man you hit the nail on the head about the strength on Epi-strong. I maxed out on bench and hit 315 easy on cycle and my PR before that was 265, so yeh strength was incredible for me too.

Epi-strong is the best Anabolic I've used....hands down :thumbsup:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how much for a bottle? if its something insane they can stick it

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in that case i will pick some up :p
Good call bro. I'm picking up 2-3 bottles of it, and yes I still have to pay the same price as everyone else too ;)

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Awesome. Was needing more epi for my cycle anyway. This wil be ok to take with hardcore formulations epidrol right?

And why the 15 mg pills, that complicates my cycle:(

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe there might be a discount code for this but I'm not 100% sure.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Was needing more epi for my cycle anyway. This wil be ok to take with hardcore formulations epidrol right?

And why the 15 mg pills, that complicates my cycle:(

The 15mg pills are perfect for dosing IMO. The sweet spot is 45mg for me, and 3 caps will give you that where with a different clone you would take 4 caps and still end up at 40mg. Your caps go a little further being 15mg rather than 10mg.

It would be fine to run Epi-strong after your Epidrol runs out. Just keep your cycle to a 6 week maximum

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Awesome. Thanks. I sent you a PM like last week, you may be busy, but any help it appreciated.

If its only like 52, then I'm sure I'll be picking up a bottle. Supposed to go on sale tomorrow right?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks. I sent you a PM like last week, you may be busy, but any help it appreciated.

If its only like 52, then I'm sure I'll be picking up a bottle. Supposed to go on sale tomorrow right?

Yes it is supposed to be on sale tomorrow man.

I'm sorry about your PM. My inbox filled up and I couldnt recieve PMs a couple days ago, so I had to empty it and I may have overlooked yours before I emptied it. If there is still something you have a question on, you can PM me again and I will gladly try to help you out. Sorry about that bro ;)

biggy57

biggy57

Awards
Been following all these posts and def probably going to order 1 or 2:)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 15mg pills are perfect for dosing IMO. The sweet spot is 45mg for me, and 3 caps will give you that where with a different clone you would take 4 caps and still end up at 40mg. Your caps go a little further being 15mg rather than 10mg. It would be fine to run Epi-strong after your Epidrol runs out. Just keep your cycle to a 6 week maximum
I agree 40mg has solid gains, im sure 45mg will be doo sweet to further push the gains

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I like 45 but I have ran higher back in my crazy days

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
So from what I'm hearing, tomorrow these are going to be available?? Until they sell out of course. You guys better jump on these quick!

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Is it going to be right at 1201am? If so, I'll hang... I want 4 at least. EPISTRONG IS ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE PERIOD.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it going to be right at 1201am? If so, I'll hang... I want 4 at least. EPISTRONG IS ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE PERIOD.
It will be available sometime today. I'm not exactly sure of the time though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any word? Been checking all day, nothing up.
I'm about to leave work; just pulled up the webpage and don't see it, yet.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ETA 2-3 Weeks Around August 8th 2011

thats what the site said....so around the 8th, be patient

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
this is GREAT. i used it a while back and it was mild and side effects free from what i could notice. i was on my HRT dose of test when i used it and also using asgt and t-91 off and on (usually pre-wo) and it was a nice mild run thats for sure!
great stuff! :p

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre-order is up at Orbit boys! I've got my bottles of Epi-strong ordered.....do you?:sgrin:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 15mg pills are perfect for dosing IMO. The sweet spot is 45mg for me, and 3 caps will give you that where with a different clone you would take 4 caps and still end up at 40mg. Your caps go a little further being 15mg rather than 10mg.

It would be fine to run Epi-strong after your Epidrol runs out. Just keep your cycle to a 6 week maximum
tis been a while since I've looked into Epi-strong...curious, what's the recommended PCT for a 4 week run? 6 week run? cycle support needed?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tis been a while since I've looked into Epi-strong...curious, what's the recommended PCT for a 4 week run? 6 week run? cycle support needed?
i would always use cycle support for any methyl cycle you run, doesn't matter if it's 4 or 6 weeks....i'd also run a serm in pct no matter if it's 4 or 6 weeks with a quality test booster thrown in week 3 of pct, maybe a cortisol product during pct if you'd like...i also use creatine the whole way through cycle

if your looking to run the epi-strong at really high doses for 6 weeks, i'd take a look into hcgenerate to take while
on cycle

take a look at our products for your pct....we have the most complete list of pct products on the market